It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender x now on an option for newborns in New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is gender even on the thing?

It's sex. What's the child's sex. Gender is irrelevant when you're born.

Half of this nonsense could be eliminated simply by using the right f# words.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Sometimes I think that even slapping the stupid out of people is not enough.

Let them do this so they can wear their stupidity for all to see!

POINT!

Look at the silly stupid people with their penis's that might be something else if they want!

Look at them and laugh!

Laugh at all the stupid people.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have been laughing for 3 years

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And if they only live in NY or only travel to Canada no worries.

To the world over they don't have valid ID.

They only have that fantasy here where they are humored for more taxes.

What loan sir? I can't even process your application?

"What financial aid? What do you mean you are non binary? No international system has that option. Go away you retarded American. "

"Hello, I am from NY and would like to buy a home in your wonderful state. ID? Funny story....my parents at my birth.....

And on and on. They won't even exist let alone have any agency.

edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Unless the baby has one of those horrible deformities like being a hermaphrodite It is either male or female. It should be registered as whatever it's biological sex is since gender dysmophia typically hits (for want of a better word) in the teenage years.

Parent who chooses this made up new thing should have their children taken away for abuse.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Why is gender even on the thing?

It's sex. What's the child's sex. Gender is irrelevant when you're born.

Half of this nonsense could be eliminated simply by using the right f# words.

quite simply because gender WAS sex (sex and gender being synonyms) until recently. they DID/DO use the right words, only some people have now changed the meaning of those words. quite frankly this nonsense could be completely eliminated if we stopped pandering to an insignificant portion of the population, because they want to pretend they are something they are not (which they are free to do). and for the record removing someone's testicles does not make them a girl, it makes them a gelding. just as having someone implant horns on their head does not magically turn them into a demon.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This really is ridiculous now. So what happens when the child grows up and is mentally the same sex / gender as they were born, you know, like the majority of humans. They are now stuck with a non descript birth certificate. They might be questioning their parents judgement or wondering why their parents were not proud to put down their sex at birth. Did mummy and daddy not want me to be the sex I was born? We're they hoping I would change? Now think of the annoyance if you were say born a girl, you identify as a girl and you are straight, but you are not the most feminine of chicks, you are slender and flat chested and in their haste to not gender identify you your parents not only don't identify your gender on your birth certificate but give you a genderless name like Lesley. You could go through your whole life getting pissed off coz other people keep thinking you are male and you can't even prove it with your birth certificate. These parents are so desperate to follow the bloody PC crowd they are just not thinking about the consequences for the future life of their child.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I enjoy seeing Liberals destroying themselves. Its rather poetic justice this way.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
Hopefully, there's a 10-mile wide M-type asteroid with Earths name on it in the vicinity. Actually, I take that back, the natural order of creatures don't deserve it, but humanity is quickly devolving.

Not all of humanity just your typical liberals who don't have a normal human brain that cant use it normally.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I totally acsept that gender is not the same as biological sex

That you 'totally acsept' it, is the actual complete issue.

the slippery slope that people who totally accept things, inevitably slide into...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So, California, Oregon and Washington have already allowed this? What the freak is wrong with people? How can a society allow this...allowing a mental illness to flourish in such a manner? Heck, it might cause an illness and is probably borderline child abuse.

What is next? Choosing your race?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sometimes I think that even slapping the stupid out of people is not enough.

Let them do this so they can wear their stupidity for all to see!

POINT!

Look at the silly stupid people with their penis's that might be something else if they want!

Look at them and laugh!

Laugh at all the stupid people.

You seem to have become decidedly unhinged.

*munches popcorn*

I Love It !!

*looks at silly stupid people with penises*
*Laughs!*

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

So, California, Oregon and Washington have already allowed this? What the freak is wrong with people? How can a society allow this...allowing a mental illness to flourish in such a manner? Heck, it might cause an illness and is probably borderline child abuse.

What is next? Choosing your race?

"next, choosing race? seems to me there already at least one or two politicians doing exactly that. and lets be honest, it actually makes some sense to try to do so. after all there are many more opportunities for some races over others. there are benefits to pretending to be a minority if you can pull it off. not too mention it helps greatly with virtue signaling, when you claim yourself as some sort of minority. and when it comes to politics and the call for diversity, claiming to be something you are not can only help gain votes. just look back at the last 3 Presidential elections. "vote for him, because he's black. it's time for the first black President". even though the fact is that he is half black, half white. but he certainly spent the whole time completely ignoring his white heritage, because being black was much more profitable politically. or the last election with, "vote for her, because she is a woman. and it's time for the first woman President". and in those two cases anyone who dared not want to vote for them, or had issues with their policies and such. well those people are racists, or sexist, misogynists. and lets not forget about the votes that can be gained by being a minority. and those of the particular minority groups who don't want to vote for the person of their minority are bullied about being traitors to that minority. as we saw with Obama black people who did not want to vote for him were"race traitors". just as those women who didn't wat to vote for Hillary were "traitors to their sex. heck after Hillary lost she went on about how woman should not have obeyed their husbands to not vote for her. of course blaming their not voting for a woman as a traitor to their sex. how much did Elisabeth Warren's claiming to be a native American help her get elected for so many years?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Gender is easily proven through science.

Why ignore intelligence and science .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join