It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender x now on an option for newborns in New York

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So the liberals in New York have made a fool out of themselves yet again.

Now parents have the option of making their childs gender x on their birth certificate.

Hey if you want to have a penis and still be a woman that is on you, but when you start changing your childs gender at birth then you are going way to far.

Just because a boy puts on a dress it does not make him want to be a girl once his balls drop.

Stop forcing your mental illness on your children Jesus I cant believe I even have to say that.
www.whec.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So the liberals in New York have made a fool out of themselves yet again.

Now parents have the option of making their childs gender x on their birth certificate.

Hey if you want to have a penis and still be a woman that is on you, but when you start changing your childs gender at birth then you are going way to far.

Just because a boy puts on a dress it does not make him want to be a girl once his balls drop.

Stop forcing your mental illness on your children Jesus I cant believe I even have to say that.
www.whec.com...

I'm pretty sure most uneducated slaves used that as their signature 150 years ago. Seems a little racist to use that for gender now. Brings back old and terrible memories.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How about gender I for Idiot?

It's gender non specific.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's the choice of a new genderation!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don’t know how I feel about this.

On the one hand I totally acsept that gender is not the same as biological sex and that a individual can identify with different agendas over times. However at birth then is it not a bit presumptuous of parents to tick that box.

I think a better idea would be to have a box for biological sex at birth which should be a simple male/female

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't care what parts you have, how you dress, or who you get your jollies off to. However, biological birth is male/female. Until you show me a third type of DNA, you may not have a third box.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

yeah, like giving an absolute stupid name for a baby was not enough to completely destroy the kid's first 18 years... Had to come up with a new crazy...

the future is looking more and more idiotic...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

yeah, like giving an absolute stupid name for a baby was not enough to completely destroy the kid's first 18 years... Had to come up with a new crazy...

the future is looking more and more idiotic...

Lol there was local girl on our news a while back that was arrested for meth.

Her name was Crystal Methven ,

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Generally, I don't have a problem with trans people but I do have a problem with parents doing stupid things like changing their child's gender without giving them a chance to make that choice themselves (same as with circumcision. Should not be done to infants unless it's an emergency).

There are already a zillion ways parents can (and do) screw up their kids that don't even involve this kind of stuff (including having them in the first place if they're unfit to be parents). Don't really need more ways to cause issues.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Once I saw a dude on the news, many years ago, the name said Mike Litoris...

not sure if it was his real name but still...genious

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Sadly, Richard Weed Chevrolet outside of Philadelphia has closed. I bought a car there in 2001.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

oh the possibilities with the name Richard

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not unhinged at all.

I got a great idea lets prevent puberty in children cuz feels.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hopefully, there's a 10-mile wide M-type asteroid with Earths name on it in the vicinity. Actually, I take that back, the natural order of creatures don't deserve it, but humanity is quickly devolving.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Fast forward twenty years and now we have a group of people who will claim to have a psychological disability because their parent(s) refused to identify them with a gender.

And...they can receive some type of benefit for their emotional abuse.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How about putting on xx or xy on the birth certificate?
The blood type is on it so this should work.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One can be born with only one X chromosome. I can understand using X for that condition but they are born female so it’s basocally saying, “ look I am a genetic freak’

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Gender=sex=gender=sex etc etc

Anything else is a mental illness. You can think you are a female all you want but if you have a penis you are a male.

Simple biology.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
I don't care what parts you have, how you dress, or who you get your jollies off to. However, biological birth is male/female. Until you show me a third type of DNA, you may not have a third box.

well a few aceptions

Ambiguous genitalia (also known as atypical genitalia) is a birth defect (or birth variation) of the sex organs that makes it unclear whether an affected newborn is a girl or boy. This condition occurs approximately once in every 4,500 births. The baby seems to have a mixture of both female and male parts - for example, they may have both a vulva and testicles. Associated intersex conditions for male babies include hypospadias, where the urethral opening is located in an unusual position such as the underside of the penis.

www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
lets have , gender :

do not presume to limit my gender[s]

be what ever you want

warning - this post was typed in an unsafe space containing nuts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join