It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Transgender Regretters Come Out Of The Closet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Do you consider all conservatives in the same class as the KKK? Hitler?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yep, I’m intolerant of intolerance.

Guilty as charged.

Yup.... including intolerance of those who refuse to tolerate the abuses in the Trans Activist Industry... including violence against women and children. You are quite happy to tolerate the abusers though.

Not something to be so proud of.

You know, the KKK used to try to sell propaganda that black men were going to rape all the white women if we didn’t “take control” of them.

Media portrayals of this mythical Black brute began to grow using the same initial science Jefferson and other Enlightenment-era theorists proclaimed, which was based on inaccurate anthropological and biological factors. This time, the argument was that Blacks were naturally more prone to violence and other aggressive behaviors. Charles H. Smith wrote in 1893, “A bad Negro is the most horrible creature upon the earth, the most brutal and merciless” (p. 181). This myth of cruelty and vicious disposition was directed towards White women.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And Hitler used propaganda to make Jews look like evildoers out to do bad things to the poor white Germans.

Adolf Hitler and Nazi propagandists played on widespread and long-established German anti-Semitism. The Jews were blamed for things such as robbing the German people of their hard work while themselves avoiding physical labour. Hitler declared that the mission of the Nazi movement was to annihilate "Jewish Bolshevism".

en.m.wikipedia.org...

How is this any different than you trying to sell propaganda that the trans community is mostly a bunch of violent criminals, hell-bent on attacking women and children? That’s how it starts.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Do you consider all conservatives in the same class as the KKK? Hitler?

TheRedneck

Nope.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

More desperate gaslighting...

The KKK condemned and vilified all Black people, advocating for and perpetuating violence against them.

Hitler condemned and vilified all Jews and advocating for and perpetuating violence against them.

I have made very clear distinctions among the greater Transgender community, condemning only the abusers and the violent, corroborated by documented studies and statistics, but NEVER advocated any type of violence against anyone and I NEVER WILL.

YOU are the one protecting and defending the abuse and violence. Not me.

Very big difference and very important differences. Freaking pathetic.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hmmm, funny. I’ve never advocated nor defended any type of violence against anyone either.
And yet, I’m accused of it.

Saying that 80-90% of the trans community are violent criminals (as you have stated) is not exactly “making clear distinctions among the greater Transgender community”. You are exactly making the claim that the greater transgender community are abusers and violent.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Then why do you associate tolerance toward conservatives (which was what I was speaking of) to tolerance toward the KKK and Hitler?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Then why do you associate tolerance toward conservatives (which was what I was speaking of) to tolerance toward the KKK and Hitler?

TheRedneck

I do not lump all conservatives together. Not all conservatives are intolerant of transgender people. My father is a life-long conservative. His opinion on the whole transgender bathroom laws was “let them use the bathroom that fits them best, we already have laws against molesters and violent attackers”.

I call out those conservatives who want to legislate trans people out of society. If I knew any liberals who wanted to legislate trans people out of society, I’d call them out too. I just don’t happen to know any.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I do not lump all conservatives together. Not all conservatives are intolerant of transgender people.

So, it depends on whether a conservative agrees with your position on trans folks, as to whether or not you associate them with the KKK and Hitler?

I'm really trying to understand this, since you brought up the association....

I call out those conservatives who want to legislate trans people out of society.

I don't blame you; I would too. I don't know anyone proposing legislation that doesn't allow trans folks to be part of society, however... liberal, conservative, progressive... maybe some under Sharia law, but we don't have that here.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Put up or shut up. I have shared the reported estimates, and I have also very clearly and explicitly invited you to provide me with information otherwise. You have not done so. You have not even responded to my invitation to do so (not that you need an invitation from me... you could just pony up something all on your lonesome).

There are very clear distinctions within the transgender community, as you well know. Among those distinctions are the truly gender dysphoric, the non-binary (those basically saying "I cannot and will not be defined by my genitals!" -- and rightly so), and the autogynephiles aka gender "euphoric." There are no conclusive statistics as to how many fall into the autogynephile status, however estimates are as high as 80 to 90%.

Among the autogynephile status, narcissism is a known secondary diagnosis, and is commonly accompanied by narcissistic rage. Not all autogynephiles are violent, but many are. Statistics are not known because the necessary and proper research has not been done, and the Trans Industry does not want it done, and bullies and intimidates and attacks those who try to do the necessary and proper research.

In related research, one Swedish study found that of convicted sex offenders that 88% were also cross-dressers -- i.e., transgender -- which indicates that though not all sex offenders are cross dressers, and not all cross-dressers are sex offenders, that most sex offenders are cross-dressers.

I would very much like to believe that is not true. If you have facts and statistics and data proving otherwise, please -- PLEASE -- post it.

Or keep gaslighting: misrepresenting and obfuscating the facts AND my very real concerns about the very real threats to the safety of women and children.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You were the one who brought up the KKK and associated me with them, as if my intolerance of intolerance had anything to do with the KKK (it doesn’t, other then I don’t tolerate them either).

There are those who want to pass laws not allowing trans people to use the proper public facilities. There are those who are against passing anti-discrimination laws specifically for trans people. There are those who try to demonize the trans community, I suspect in order to make it more popular to pass laws restricting their rights.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I have shared statistics that show the transgender community is much more likely to have violence perpetrated against them by heterosexual cis males. You just chose to ignore it.

And by the way, cross dressers and transgender people are NOT the same thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I have shared statistics that show the transgender community is much more likely to have violence perpetrated against them by heterosexual cis males. You just chose to ignore it.

All I've seen you share are links of one specific transgender teen that very publicly killed herself after taking the time and effort to publicly shame their parents... and a link to the transgender remembrance day. In the process inferring that all these crimes are committed by so-called cisgender transphobes.

And tellingly enough, you ignore the very high level of intimate partner violence within the transgender community, as well as the very high rate of sex work among transgenders which is also notorious for a very high rate of violence, and you also ignore any other possible motives than "transphobia" -- as if that's the only reason anyone kills anyone.

And by the way, cross dressers and transgender people are NOT the same thing.

And you know darn well that's a moot point as long as cross-dressers are not distinguished from other transgender people in proposed regulations and legislation. You're just playing semantics. The end result is the same.

I have said before and I will say it again: Take the violent and sexual predators out of the equation, stop stomping on women's rights and needs, and I don't have a problem. As long as people aren't hurting anyone, it's all good. But as long as folks are getting hurt, I'm calling it out for what it is and yelling it from the rooftops.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You were the one who brought up the KKK and associated me with them

I was simply comparing the intolerance you seem to exhibit to the intolerance I am familiar with through the KKK. You see, I grew up surrounded by members... some were friends. Twice I was invited to join; twice I turned them down. I know well the intolerance they espoused, and it is eerily similar to what is regularly espoused today against conservatives, mainly in more liberal cities.

Are you familiar with the KKK? Have you ever talked at length with a member?

And it was you who added in Hitler.

There are those who want to pass laws not allowing trans people to use the proper public facilities. There are those who are against passing anti-discrimination laws specifically for trans people. There are those who try to demonize the trans community, I suspect in order to make it more popular to pass laws restricting their rights.

And how is that removing them from society?

If you want to talk about someone being removed from society, I smoke. That is a removal from society!

I oppose all of the bathroom laws I have seen so far as well. Restricting based on birth certificates is downright silly, since operations can negate that. On the other hand, no one is really planning on standing outside a restroom and checking birth certificates either. The whole point of the law is to make it easier to prosecute people who try to use cross-dressing maliciously... it's another charge that's easy to convict on.

I personally wish we could just get over the anti-discrimination laws... pretty soon, the only person allowed to be discriminated against in this country is me. I don't like that.

If you're referring to demonization like Boadicea, it sounds like he has some evidence that needs to be looked at. Maybe it's true; maybe it's not. We'll never know unless we can talk about it.

None of that is equal to kicking anyone out of society. As someone who has been kicked out of society, I find that statement quite offensive. Good thing I'm not someone with anti-discrimination laws, right?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Another article quoted from the WSJ

A Social Cantagion

They make a case for just another negative social fad.

Unlike other social contagions, such as cutting and bulimia, ROGD gets “full support from the medical community” instead of the treatment such contagions deserve, she contends.

edit on 7-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If you're referring to demonization like Boadicea, it sounds like he has some evidence that needs to be looked at.

Oh dear... you just misgendered me! I won't have it!!! I'm going to need the number to your corporate offices. And if you insist on continuing to misgender me, we'll have to take it outside...

I hate to be that way, but I've heard that is the only appropriate response...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hahaha! My apologies, ma'am.

Seriously, if this keeps up, we'll be referring to each other as 'it' before all is said and done...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I believe I included a Wikipedia article with supporting documentation on murders of transgender females.

Most of the intimate partners of trans females are cis males.

Trans females are basically forced to do sex work to make money, because they have a hard time getting legitimately employed. Wonder why they have a hard time getting legitimately employed?? Could it be... transphobism?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Being intolerant of intolerance is not at all the same thing as being intolerant of people you feel are inferior to you.

Oh dear, you are equating not being allowed to give others secondhand smoke-related diseases with trans people not getting hired or not being allowed housing or not being allowed to use the proper public facilities because they “freak people out”.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hahaha! My apologies, ma'am.

Accepted!

Seriously, if this keeps up, we'll be referring to each other as 'it' before all is said and done...

TheRedneck

It's so sad, isn't it? "Ma'am" and "Sir" are titles of respect and courtesy, but somehow now the semantics are more important than the good will and good intentions behind the words. We don't know how to appreciate what really matters anymore -- including people.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh dear, you are equating...

Spare me. I have no interest in listening to a single word you or anyone else has to say on that subject.I am not part of your precious little society of protected classes. Thank you.

Now kindly take your big foot off that nerve.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join