It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Spy Found Inside Bernie Sanders Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: toysforadults

Someone should find him. Ally nation or not, I am infuriated that foreign intelligence tries to choose my president.

Really, kill him. Or arrest him for life. How do we know he isn't ALSO working for hostile actors?

Too big of a risk.

Also, really UK? REALLY?

We should kill your spies when they subvert our democracy.

American lecturing others about using spys to subvert democracy?

Your the biggest subverters around!

Most of South and central America are a political and economic mess because of your fetish for installing right wing dictators and it back firing!

Hell your CI #ing A had its fingers in our uk politics since the 60's you where even going to back a military coup in the 70's when we had a Labour government!

Screw you America! What goes around, come around

So just to clarify.

You are pleased that anti establishment people like Bernie and Trump were spied on by the UK and their US deep state allies because the US deep state spied on other countries in the past?

Yep that makes sense!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are pleased that anti establishment people like Bernie and Trump were spied on by the UK

Prove it.

Prove the U.K. government was spying on Sanders

Because you have already conceded the point that the lad in the OP probably wasn’t a spy.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So another member has said this guy should be killed.

The claim being made by the OP is thst this lad was a spy.

That has been debunked.

End of really.

I mean you can play with ifs, buts, maybes and could haves all day if you want but fundamentally the claim of the OP that Simon Bracey-Lane was ever a spy has been debunked.

Calling for death is obviously wrong.

You have not debunked that he was a spy.

You have claimed the proof is not satisfactory to you.

The thread gives evidence that this man left the bernie campaign and immediatly started working for UK government funded group that smears progressives as russian allies.

That is troubling enough.

I get you dont want to talk about that and want to argue if that constitutes spying.

I dont think that is debunking the claim made in the OP.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Unruhestifter

Someone should find him. Ally nation or not, I am infuriated that foreign intelligence tries to choose my president.

Really, kill him. Or arrest him for life. How do we know he isn't ALSO working for hostile actors?

Too big of a risk.

Also, really UK? REALLY?

We should kill your spies when they subvert our democracy.

American lecturing others about using spys to subvert democracy?

Your the biggest subverters around!

Most of South and central America are a political and economic mess because of your fetish for installing right wing dictators and it back firing!

Hell your CI #ing A had its fingers in our uk politics since the 60's you where even going to back a military coup in the 70's when we had a Labour government!

Screw you America! What goes around, come around

So just to clarify.

You are pleased that anti establishment people like Bernie and Trump were spied on by the UK and their US deep state allies because the US deep state spied on other countries in the past?

Yep that makes sense!

Not pleased. Just don't have any sympathy for a country that's the biggest subverter of democracys
In the world .

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It was an eye opener for me the first international exercise I was a part of in the USAF. We were briefed to stay away from our allies because they would try to get information out of us.

A little quiet asking around has lead me to believe that every ally we have has people embedded at various levels of our govt. Much the same as we have people in their govts.

It should outrage us, but I find it more concerning that they have become so up front about it, makes we worry about what's happening behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It’s debunked there is zero evidence he was a spy

He might have been a spy just like I might have ince been batman but that doesn’t prove a thing.

No evidence that he was a spy.....so the OPs claim he was is debunked when even the OPs source acknowledges that he cannot accuse him of being a spy.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are pleased that anti establishment people like Bernie and Trump were spied on by the UK

Prove it.

Prove the U.K. government was spying on Sanders

Because you have already conceded the point that the lad in the OP probably wasn’t a spy.

So I guess you concede that the UK was spying on Trump, as we know was the case.

As far as Bernie, I have gone over the evidence that was in the OP.

If you read my first post, I said

In other words, the intel communities of the us and uk spies on trump as we know, and on Bernie

Which I would need more proof to be certain, but sounds absolutely believable

I am not saying this is absolute proof, but your outright rejection and claims it is a hoax, when we can see evidence that this man lied when interviewed by reporters about his entrance into bernies campaign, immediately left and went to work for a UK government funded group that smears people as russian allies.

Again, I get that you are ok with that and want all discussions of such hoaxed because it proves people like me and real left wing people like Dore correct when we said that people like you cheering for the fake russian collusion narrative would eventually sow the seeds of those attacks rto be made on the left.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't do what old men did.

I didn't do what young men made them do in response.

If any foreign intelligence operative is caught and is verified, I say shoot them or jail them for life.

If not what is the big deal and deterrent?

I'm not in the CIA. I am an upstanding citizen. I deserve a free democracy.

Not even a little shy about it. Deserve it enough to do anything to keep it.

edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Probably the Tory's, they do not want a left wind government in the UK biggest ally as it would mean that too many of there own fraud's and theft's would probably come to light and they of course need the US to help them rig elections every now and then when Labour win's like ballot papers going missing and then the conservatives winning by the exact same number of votes as the missing papers and on a previous occasion labour celebrating there landslide victory when Neil Kinnock was leader of that moderate left British party only for a tiny constituency to somehow manage to suddenly swing the entire election in favor of the Tory's at the very last minute.
Dirty trick's like that in rigging elections over here in the UK.
Also remember this.
en.wikipedia.org...

To recap this was in the 1960's and 70's and the CIA helped the Tory's with a plot to overthrow the British Labour government, in the end while they had prepared for a military coup to overthrow Wilson's government they were in the event able to bring it down by other mean's and other dirty trick's.

You see the right wing is NOT democratic it never has been but it serves the power which is were the money is and that is usually not in the people's pocket's, when they can not overthrow the left them corrupt them, set them against one another and keep them divided as well as using smear campaigns to keep them out of power.

So I would guess this as just the right wing using there British allies in the British right wing to help them fix the US election by sabotaging the candidates whom would have spelled the most trouble for them then deflecting from this by accusing the Russians of doing exactly what they were themselves doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't do what old men did.

I didn't do what young men made them do in response.

If any foreign intelligence operative is caught and is verified, I say shoot them or jail them for life.

If not what is the big deal and deterrent?

I'm not in the CIA. I am an upstanding citizen. I deserve a free democracy.

Not even a little shy about it. Deserve it enough to do anything to keep it.

So can my country do the same to any CIA operative we catch?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The YouTube video is a classic case of "no evidence whatsoever".

Read the dataleak if you want a good laugh. The 'smoking gun' evidence he was a spy or the org being a SIS front is they had the publicly available email addresses of the FCO in their email contact list/press release book.

They're bread and butter 'dark arts' an PR that every single organisation, business and political campaign in the world uses - nowt to do with SIS (they use a different front organisation name 2012 - 2017)

edit on 4-1-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Read the dataleak if you want a good laugh.

... and the data leak would be where exactly?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
ATS ..

you've changed.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ATS ..

you've changed.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

What's the data leak supposed to prove? That an organisation called Integrity which is focussed on combatting disinformation has contacts in UK embassies. Probably every NGO has contacts in embassies and works with civil servants to further their ends. Hardy spying, as per OP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join