It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Spy Found Inside Bernie Sanders Campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yikes. I learned about this from Jimmy Dores podcast. He's a progressive, far more left than myself. I don't believe in centralized power structures, such as the Federal Reserve.

But, I like his comedy and how he covers topics.

OOOokkkk.. Lot's of info here.

Working for Bernie. Reuter's pictures of the spy.

Some random site

So, who knows how credible this is but I thought it was worth a share for people to dig into and verify.

The Integrity Initiative, a British pseudo-NGO tasked with running anti-Russian propaganda operation, was recently exposed. Further digging into it revealed a much wider operation. It seems to involve a mole British spies inserted into the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Funny, the thing, entity mockingbird media propaganda outlet.... it's called Integrity Initiative. Hah! There is that age old duality and mind control operation in play. Amazing. It's happening right in front of your face, if true. To busy fighting over I don't know what to see it.

I don't know. Spy's from other countries working with "Integrity Initiative" to peddle Russian propaganda. Probably nothing.

The anglo-american anti-Russian campaign, of which the Integrity Initiative is a part, seems to have a much wider target field than Russia. It is used to press for censorship of all unwelcome opinion that runs against the 'deep state' ordered narrative. It is used to undermine political opposition to the campaign domestically as well as abroad. And, as Murray says, we can expect it to become even more dirty as it proceeds.

Ok sleuths, party on.
edit on 3-1-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Hmmmm, I wonder who put them up to it?

Probably Putin, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I bet he likes his martinis shaken not stirred.

We all have peeping toms in other nations' government so it's just another 'nothing to see here' issue for me. I would like to know just how extensive it is and how high these spies have risen.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I like Jimmy Dores as well, if he is covering it there is a decent chance its legit, if he got snookered I expect he will own up to it pretty quickly.

Its not a surprise, I mean we pretty much got Yeltsin elected back in the clinton era I imagine most major campaigns have a foreign agent slipped in it.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
And people say it's all Russia. Last I check, the universally-condemned invasion of Iraq was spearheaded by BRITAIN and the United States of AMERICA. Oh, what was that? Crimea? Yeah... but did you DIE? Were your family members and/or children CARPET # BOMBED BY NATO like the Yugoslavs?

OK then.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Someone should find him. Ally nation or not, I am infuriated that foreign intelligence tries to choose my president.

Really, kill him. Or arrest him for life. How do we know he isn't ALSO working for hostile actors?

Too big of a risk.

Also, really UK? REALLY?

We should kill your spies when they subvert our democracy.

edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Hmmmm, I wonder who put them up to it?

Probably Putin, right?

Every global player has spies in all places including camps of their allies.

Under obamas admin we got caught spying on allied leaders. Not just with spies, we were intercepting communication.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

We reap what we sow.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It seems to me the insinuation is this man was spying in Bernie and corbyn for pro establishment parties

In other words, the intel communities of the us and uk spies on trump as we know, and on Bernie

Which I would need more proof to be certain, but sounds absolutely believable

I have warned anti trump people that have cheered for the intel communities corruption against him over and over that these same tactics will be used against non establishment people on the left, and most just laugh it off and continue to cheer for the corruption

We know that Jill stein was smeared as having possible shady Russian connections

Now it may seem that spies were implanted in Bernie’s campaign to possibly make similar accusations against it

Fortunately Bernie was cheated by the Dems in the primary and no investigation into his Russian collusion was ever needed

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The YouTube video is a classic case of "no evidence whatsoever".

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Really, kill him. Or arrest him for life. How do we know he isn't ALSO working for hostile actors?

So because “the moon of Alabama” and YouTube said he was a British spy he should either be killed or put in jail for life.

Really??

I mean let’s actually get some real proof before we’re going to execute the guy. I kinda feel sorry for this guy, does some work on the Bernie campaign someone basically says he’s British so must be a spy then we get people like you basically making death threats because YouTube told you he was a spy.

Crazy world we live in.
edit on 3-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Op from one of your own links

While Craig Murray is not alleging that Simon Bracey-Lane is a British secret service mole who spied on the Bernie Sanders campaign the idea seems not too far off. The Integrity Initiative was launched in 2015. Bracey-Lane infiltrated the Sanders campaign in early 2016.

And from Craig Murray himself....

I am not alleging Mr Bracey-Lane is an intelligence service operative who previously infiltrated the Labour Party and the Sanders campaign. He may just be a young man of unusually heterodox and vacillating political opinions. He may be an undercover reporter for the Canary infiltrating the Institute for Statecraft. All these things are possible, and I have no firm information.

In other words Mr. Murray doesn’t have a clue

So Even your own sources are saying he’s not actually a spy. Yet your posting pictures of him with his name and other personal details over the internet claiming he is a British spy! You even have a link with his picture that’s says “picture of the spy” yet the only one claiming he is a spy seems to be you.

This kind of stuff is boarder line dangerous with some of the extemists who follow this kind of nonsense and not do proper research. Hell we’ve already had one member of this site claim that he should be killed.

He is not a spy let’s not ruin some poor young mans life by spreading some fake online rumour thst he is a spy. At the end of the day we have to remember that he is not some character in a movie but a real person and spreading this kind of crap just isn’t right. Again even your own sources are saying he’s not actually a spy.

I say this thread should be hoaxed!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Craig Murray has been in the loony bin for the last 10 years or so, sad really as he was a fantastic ambassador and whistle blower.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hahahaha!

Wow hoax huh?

First, your section you quote here does not say he is deifnitly not a spy.

Second, if you watched the attached video you would see that the this man is a confimred fellow at The Institute for Statecraft.

www.statecraft.org.uk...

They have been funded by the UK government.

twitter.com...

The video goes on to show how this man, Bracey Lane, claimed to have no interest in politics and stumbled in to working for bernie.

Yet within a year of that was working for a government funded agency who pushes anti russia propaganda and smears progressives like Corbyn, in addition to many other shady dealings.

Although not totally definitive, there is more evidence here than the overwhelming amount of russia collusion claims and threads made about Trump, yet I dont recall you demanding they be put n the hoax bin.

Again, the significance of this, As Jimmy Dore says in the video at about the 17 minute mark, is that WE TOLD YOU SO!!!! We said the russia garbage being cheered on by the left because they hate trump would eventually be used to attack non etsblishment people on the left, and now we are seeing that.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The OP claims that he is a spy,

There is zero evidence of this

Working for the institute of Statecraft does not make anyone a spy. I have a friend who done some work for a organisation very similar run by former SIS guys but that doesn’t make him a spy.

The fundamental claim behind this thread has zero evidence to support it

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The OP claims that he is a spy,

There is zero evidence of this

Working for the institute of Statecraft does not make anyone a spy. I have a friend who done some work for a organisation very similar run by former SIS guys but that doesn’t make him a spy.

The fundamental claim behind this thread has zero evidence to support it

Ok spy may be to harsh of a word. Government paid meddler, is that better?

“Someone said to me at a Thanksgiving dinner in Ames: ‘Why are you meddling?’,” says Simon Bracey-Lane from Wimbledon, who believes Sanders is a much more plausible revolutionary than the British Labour Party leader, Jeremy Corbyn. “I said it needs meddling with. I think America is a deeply troubled country.”

www.theguardian.com...

Meanwhile, the FBI accused Carter Page of being a russian spy, and wiretapped him for a year, and there was no evidence proving that whatsoever, yet I dont recall you outrage over that.

Regardless of the semantics of the word spy, which has become laughable in the past year regarding the FBI spies they sent to the Trump campaign ("they werent spy, they were clandestine operatives sent to report on Trumps campaign dealings!!!"), This guy seems extremely shady, and the organization he works for is funded by the government of the UK, and spreads propaganda about progressives like Corbyn being connected to Putin.

In other words, the very thing I said would happen; leftists cheering the corrupt and fabricated russia narrative were sowing the seeds of the very weapon that would be used against candidates they support.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Carter page is not the topic, simon Barney-lane.

The OP is claiming he is a spy.

You agree with me then that there is no evidence to support this claim?

Edit also there is zero evidence he was being paid by the British government to take part in the Bernie campaign

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Carter page is not the topic, simon Barney-lane.

The OP is claiming he is a spy.

You agree with me then that there is no evidence to support this claim?

No I didnt say that.

I see no definitive evidence that he was definitely a spy working for the UK.

I do see evidence he may well have been reporting to a uk government funded agency on what was happening inside bernies campaign.

In other words, there is evidence he may have been a spy, but nothing definitive.

Again, your douyble standards are revealing.

I dont recall you clamoring for Trump russia threads to be hoaxed binned in a similar manner.

Nor did I. The entire point of ATS is to have discussions not needing 100% verified proof.

As someone who I thought was on tghe left, are you comfortable with a bernie supporter immediately going to work for a UK state funded group that bashed progressives like Bernie as russia cohorts?

Or is that conversation not worth having because you dont like the word "spy" and feel this thread should be hoax binned?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Someone should find him. Ally nation or not, I am infuriated that foreign intelligence tries to choose my president.

Too big of a risk.

Also, really UK? REALLY?

We should kill your spies when they subvert our democracy.

American lecturing others about using spys to subvert democracy?

Your the biggest subverters around!

Most of South and central America are a political and economic mess because of your fetish for installing right wing dictators and it back firing!

Hell your CI #ing A had its fingers in our uk politics since the 60's you where even going to back a military coup in the 70's when we had a Labour government!

Screw you America! What goes around, come around

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So another member has said this guy should be killed.

The claim being made by the OP is thst this lad was a spy.

That has been debunked.

End of really.

I mean you can play with ifs, buts, maybes and could haves all day if you want but fundamentally the claim of the OP that Simon Bracey-Lane was ever a spy has been debunked. You can deflect and distract all you want talking about Trump until, your blue in the face for all I care, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join