It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You sure you are American? Only you seem to have a sense of humour about all this?

Haha, yea I'm sure.

I've just found in today's environment you have two choices, mental illness or sense of humor.

One of the beauties of having a healthy dose of cynicism is that I don't necessarily care who is getting ripped on, I just like stirring the pot.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Better than your Police shooting people because of their colour, though?

That happens once in a while. But it isn't common practice.

But you are actually arresting people for social media posts and it is common practice.

That and you let Muslims take over Leeds.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
History of the UK

The British, also called "crumpets" are descendant from the early immigrants from America that Trump kicked out.

The Europeans disliked the British so much that they dug a moat and started the English Channel because they didn't want a wall.

An English policeman named "Bobby" didn't like guns so he hit people over the head with a stick called a "Steak and Kidney Pie".

Freddy Mercury is currently the Queen.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

British history is so weird.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I like giving Brits crap.

I used to sit on the flightline n Camp Bastion in Afghanistan and shoot the # with you SAS boys.

Not much different than a conversation on ATS, but much funnier.
edit on 3 1 19 by projectvxn because: Edited fighting for flightline

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I thought it was pretty much compulsory over there? But that's OK if it only happens once in a while then, is it?

Perhaps you ought to see what people are saying on social media that might get them arrested before gobbing off about it?

What do you suggest we do with our Muslim population? Have a race war, perhaps?

Still, thanks for all the ace advice. Bless you.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lol, it's all bollocks innit

'innit'? Really? Not quite sure if you are a joker by design or through lack of any actual self awareness. And I am British.

link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: TinySickTears

Seriously though, capitalise for goodness sake. It makes me feel like I'm reading a child's writing! I know you are not an idiot, but it makes people sound/look like one when
they don't capitalise or punctuate.

My pet hate is not using paragraphs, that # makes me feel literal anger in my bones.

Fee free to skip my posts.

If I could use smaller letters I would just to hear the tough guys cry

link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You seem to have found a few Brit nutcases after a bit of googling. Well done. Yes, we do have them but here's the thing - they are very much a minority, but in the US they seem to be pretty mainstream.

I do understand where you are coming from, attack is the best form of defence and all that but pretty weak.

"Reee" isn't mainstream. Y'all see it on this forum and that's all. I've never seen it anywhere else, but it's a nice way of calling someone a retard. I can't believe there's actually a thread about this word.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Cops can't handle people "saying things"?

We have a nation of 330 million people. Can't control everyone.

Stop importing Muslims.
edit on 3 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You know, I'd be more ashamed of my Country if they did dirty spying on another allies Presidential candidates because they were asked to do that by that nation's Government.......but that's just me.

When was this about Russia?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All correct, of course, except that Her Majesty Freddy unfortunately passed away. She has been succeeded by Robbie Williams.

History of the US

Prior to US Independence in 1783, Americans mostly went around shooting each other over stuff.

After Independence, they pretty much carried on doing that.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I like the Brits, it's rare that I see outrage out of them.

Americans (not all) can lose their s### because the wind blew the wrong way.

I was getting breakfast at Hardees (first mistake) a few months ago. They were clearly understaffed and that place gets slammed in the south for breakfast.

I don't expect much out of fast food workers to begin with, but they were understaffed and in the weeds, not a big deal, shot my boss a text telling him the situation, I'm gonna be a few minutes late.

One lady wasn't having any kind of civility though. She was the type to "talk under her breath" so that everyone could hear it, and something about passive aggression just pisses me off. What happened to normal aggression?

Anyways, the young lady behind the counter(looked fresh out of highschool and innocent) started to look like it might buckle her. Everyone could hear the older lady ridiculing the staff, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, introduce the lady to the inverse of passive aggressiveness, and give her a taste of what humiliation feels like.

Me being a southern gentleman, I politely said "Ma'am, could you please stop being a c### and shut up, it's too early for your S###"

Should have seen the look on her face, you'd a thought I whipped out my penis and laid it on the counter. Typical outraged American.
edit on 3-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

But stupid won?

You're not even American, how would you know? Oh yeah, because they told you so. DERP

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the continued ace advice. All appreciated.

OK, "saying things" is a crime over here. Anything in particular, or just "things"?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: lakenheath24

But stupid won?

You're not even American, how would you know? Oh yeah, because they told you so. DERP

Trump is not stupid?

So only Americans can have an opinion on America? There are a few Yanks on here that are pretty free with their advice for us Brits.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Well if you are arguing that TDS is a thing then your nation is more #ed up than I imagined lol

When Trump wants a wall, the left flip out. The same left that supported it when obama supported it. When Trump wants a travel ban on countries with terrorist ties, the left gather at airports to protest and call themselves muslims. The same left that didn't say a word about it when obama enacted a travel ban on most of those same countries. Anything Trump wants, they immediately don't want it because he does, even when it's something that obama did and they fully supported. That's why they're said to have TDS.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the continued ace advice. All appreciated.

OK, "saying things" is a crime over here. Anything in particular, or just "things"?

Saying anything at all shouldn't be a crime.

And I'm not giving advice merely observations and answered questions.
edit on 3 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Denial of reality doesn't sound as catchy as TDS.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What about making threats to kill? That's been a crime here for ages. Why should it be different on social media? By the way, it's only a crime if the victim has genuine grounds for believing it to be real.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join