It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You seem to have found a few Brit nutcases after a bit of googling. Well done. Yes, we do have them but here's the thing - they are very much a minority, but in the US they seem to be pretty mainstream.

I do understand where you are coming from, attack is the best form of defence and all that but pretty weak.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I have been a Liverpool fan since I was 4 or 5, so nearly 30 years.

This is the first time I have felt like it's going to happen.

Now, I'm an optimist about Brexit, but if it somehow F's this title up for us I will go full on postal.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Really CCG? ANOTHER wind up the yanks thread. Things a bit boring today down in Cornywall?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

CCG winding up some Yanks, you say? Surely not.

There is an Aussie on here that I tried to wind up - as you do - but he is fairly impervious to that sort of thing, has a sense of humour and treats it as a bit of banter. Which sort of proves the OP's point, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Only if one knows what banter is. Which on this site is very few. BTW....I loved how your queen bee was losing in front of a solid gold piano telling her peeps to be nice and enjoy what they have. Ooooh the irony was sublime!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Only if one knows what banter is. Which on this site is very few. BTW....I loved how your queen bee was posing in front of a solid gold piano telling her peeps to be nice and enjoy what they have. Ooooh the irony was sublime!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Only if one knows what banter is. Which on this site is very few. BTW....I loved how your queen bee was posing in front of a solid gold piano telling her peeps to be nice and enjoy what they have. Ooooh the irony was sublime!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yes, we do irony very well, unlike....never mind.

At least the old bat is still going which must be chuffing off Charles no end. Probably what keeps her going.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The problem is that you limeys are so boring....it's like watching paint dry. Which is a genius tactic when lobbing verbal bombs ....we got nothing on ya. We have Mays dancing but that about it really.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hey fella, your OP is a little, well, how can I say this?.... REEEEEEEEEE!
You've been infected!

edit on 3/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Video or it never happened πŸ˜‚
Reeee is a US thing about crazy cats who follow US politics.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'll wind up Scottish people tomorrow, I'm fairl and balanced with my pisstaking πŸ˜‚

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You seem to have found a few Brit nutcases after a bit of googling. Well done. Yes, we do have them but here's the thing - they are very much a minority, but in the US they seem to be pretty mainstream.

I do understand where you are coming from, attack is the best form of defence and all that but pretty weak.

Population of UK 65m.
Population of US 320m.
Give or take.
Percentage of crazies...likely equal...along with all other countries.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us
...so we should have at least a fifth of reeee videos on YouTube, we don't.
Go on, find a single British political reee vid and post it here. Your nation is #ing nuts lol
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
You are all #ing nuts in the US...Reee! as a thing accepted by your people. You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.
TDS is another stupid term, you guys must be off your nuts compared to the rest of the developed world.
Check out the Brexit threads, the most divisive issue in the UK in my life, but there are no terms like Reee to describe people who disagree. We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.
I disagree with the UK Prime Minister, many people do, but we haven't invented some stupid pseudo psychological term like TDS to describe people who disagree.

Honestly, I grieve for you in the US, it's become a sit-com reading your bitching with each other. Have a civil war and get it over with or get a room, you are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world.

BRAVO!

As an Aussie, you have voiced my thoughts exactly.

I really have nothing more to add, the above OP is just perfect as it is.

Carry on.....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Its all controlled propaganda. That is what feeds the US nowadays.

You can thank the Nazi's. Western propaganda is shaped by them.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Remind me, how many million of you voted for your orange buffoon?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am not ashamed of my country, nor am I ashamed of the people of my country.

I am frustrated and tired of trying to do the impossible. Programming of the masses has gone on for centuries. In America it was so much easier to speed up the process because America was the main lab for their trials.

We were a hub for development and growth. A perfect little multicultural pot, filled with just the right amount of specimens perfectly grown, fertilized, and ready to be let loose for seeding and growing a new generation of specimens, with the purpose of preparing us for complete control and domination.

There are too many pretty ones and too many violent ones at this time to stop the train. I am ready to give up and just jump from the train and take my chances in the wastelands.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Remind me, how many million of you voted for your orange buffoon?
more voted for Hillary just the electoral college weird system won the day.
Reeee!!! Lmao

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Where men are men and sheep are scared. Or is that Wales?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join