It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You shouldnt need to go anywhere else, just let them Reeeeee
they have no valid argument if they are using ad hominem attacks !

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Lmao!

I know, but I'm finding a more mature debating environment elsewhere. All the 'triggered' accusations instead of actually arguing the point are pretty childish...almost makes me want to Reeeeeeeee! myself lol

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Rise above it man , you just ignore the bull# , 2019 , be like water, any rock in your path just flow right past it !

ATS started to fill with more political bull# threads and of course those who support the current US president , ATS started to get tedious and boring

you cant even talk about UFO's without someone making it political or about trump !

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Lmao!

I know, but I'm finding a more mature debating environment elsewhere. All the 'triggered' accusations instead of actually arguing the point are pretty childish...almost makes me want to Reeeeeeeee! myself lol

Where?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Typical leftist nonsense. Trump! Reeeeeee!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

they dont say it here either.... I only ever saw it on ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Lmao!

Where?
Haha, I think it is against the rules to discuss other forums but the place I've been since 2009 is great, friendly folk, pages load quickly, no intrusive adverts, a similar 'star' (positive voting system) but it shows who has positive voted the post so you can see who are the folk ganging together, also much more traffic than ATS so lots of new stuff to read every time you reload. It even has a UK forum which is a good laugh with banter.
...and most importantly and on-topic, no Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! talk or 'triggered' bull#.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I follow him too. a laugh every day.... when I am not crying and curled up under my desk that is....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

how is it leftist nonsense when i'm from Scotland and cant even vote in the US political system.

I'm calling it for what it is , its an observation of ATS that no one can deny

as soon as trump was voted in , they came in numbers to ATS to spread the good word of trump and to trash talk anyone who disagrees , they came to drain the ATS swamp , they came to declare us all TDS sufferers and they came to call ATS fake news !

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Many want to deny it, but ATS is not what it used to be.

Since ATS was where it all started for me, I still lurk, but don't post as much as I used to.

I understand that times change, trends and minds change. Even an old broad like me changes.

I imagine ATS is no different. I don't wear the same style clothes or hair styles, I wore 10 years ago, it should be expected that ATS would also change. Maybe it is just time to pass the baton.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

what is it with the younger generation and even older generation americans coming out with "triggered bro!"

No I was born in 1982 , we dont get triggered, that # is just school yard banter
you know we have been verbally abusing each other since we were 5 years old in scotland
its how we roll !

how can we be triggered when we use the word "#" (female genitalia aka the most offensive word in the English language before the N bomb ) as a term of endearment
actually get tae # wae that triggered pish!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hey that's totally true, things do change and we just need to learn to roll with the punches, but just like trump , he will be out soon enough just like the rest before him
and so just like that the trumpenites will vanish , so will all the bull# they bring with them to ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Lmao!

Where?
Haha, I think it is against the rules to discuss other forums but the place I've been since 2009 is great, friendly folk, pages load quickly, no intrusive adverts, a similar 'star' (positive voting system) but it shows who has positive voted the post so you can see who are the folk ganging together, also much more traffic than ATS so lots of new stuff to read every time you reload. It even has a UK forum which is a good laugh with banter.
...and most importantly and on-topic, no Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! talk or 'triggered' bull#.

A U2U is good enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hold on there...i was joking, man!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

they dont say it here either.... I only ever saw it on ATS
Yes, on the other forum I'm spending more time on I don't see Reeeee or triggered, it seems an ATS thing. Less ad hominem attacks as well, more friendly. Less political crap as well even though it is US based.
I'll still keep dipping into ATS but with the way it is compared to other places on the net I may not be so regular, I've been enjoying starting new threads elsewhere and friendly debate instead of Reeeeeeeeee!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Cool

aww gid bro

Ha mi gle' mhath

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

A U2U is good enough.
Message sent

I haven't revealed my username in 'the other place' because ATS staff can read messages between members, ever notice a new message that is not highlighted but you hadn't actually opened yet?
It's enough to make a man go Reeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Aye, up yer clunge!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Aye, up yer clunge!

oooOOOO that is one I have not heard for a long time since my hairy beaver died a sad death?

Remember "Show us yer monkey?"?

Lags

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
*CornishCeltGuy backs away from the off-topic conversation for fear of a posting ban...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join