It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: snarfbot
That's good old fashioned American Exceptionalism.

Don't hate, appreciate.
I like that line

I think all this Reee is just an internet thing though, I bet the average American is like the average Brit, go to work, pay bills, enjoy time with family and friends, have reasoned friendly political debate.
If I could edit the OP I'd maybe change it to US people are nuts on the internet lol

Oh yea definitely.

Most people are totally normal and you only see the vocal minority going nuts online.
edit on 5-1-2019 by snarfbot because: added a quote to give context to my post heh ;p

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

you REALLY ought to attempt reading comprehension
Dude let it go, this is the post I replied to, and you made the mistake by posting it to me not the other guy. You are making yourself look silly now. Of course I replied to that reading comprehension insult because you replied to me in error lol
Get back on topic and grow up.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That's good old fashioned American Exceptionalism.

Don't hate, appreciate.
I like that line

I think all this Reee is just an internet thing though, I bet the average American is like the average Brit, go to work, pay bills, enjoy time with family and friends, have reasoned friendly political debate.
If I could edit the OP I'd maybe change it to US people are nuts on the internet lol

Oh yea definitely.

Most people are totally normal and you only see the vocal minority going nuts online.
Agreed.
I see it on Twitter all the time, same on local facebook pages, people are much more aggressive online than in real life. I never see anger like that in the pub, sure we bicker, about leaving the EU for a start, total divide in the UK, but face to face folk are chilled.
I'm hoping to visit TN this year to see a dear friend, really looking forward to enjoying a totally different culture in a family home...I'll keep my mouth shut about politics though haha

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

this is too funny to " let go "

read my post - and understand - it was a reply to someone else

get over it

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Dude, it was "A reply to CornishCeltGuy" it is clear above and in the screenshots. You made a mistake and replied to me instead of the other guy. You are making yourself look childish and foolish now.
Amusing though, ignorant ape lmfao!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

really :

you used the wrong screenshot

i now has to assume that this is deliberate - you are really not this retarded - are you ?

ETS - thats my first 3 posts in thread - withy the page stamp - so no edits - only a cropped image

get over the fact - you are wrong i replied to ATS member " it is now again "
edit on 5-1-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I repeat, just you are making yourself look like a troll now.Let it go fella, you replied to me not the other guy, you made the mistake not me lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

see one post up :

and explain how you tell yourself that my post was not directed to :

ATS member " it is now again "

its there on the screen

so -

do you suffer :

a - mental illness

b - terminal stupidity

c - pathalogical dishonesty ?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You can show him any proof you have and he would still deny it, he makes most of his stories up anyway, people like him feed off any attention they can get.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Lmao, are you blind and stupid as well, the post I replied to is quoted above. He messed up and told me I needed reading comprehension skills but meant to post it to the other guy. Funny as # how stupid you both are, I quoted it and screenshotted it.
You have a bad attitude as well, you are always aggressive in your posts, just like ignorant ape. Amusing though, and good fun on a lazy Saturday evening...you should both get a room lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

the reply was to ATS member " it is now again "

get over it

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Again, this is the post I replied to. You addressed it to me, not the other guy.
You are deranged mate, you made a mistake and now you are just digging a hole like a child.
Read the quote, those were your words replying to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

you delibereatly skipped a post - why ???

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Lmao, are you blind and stupid as well, the post I replied to is quoted above. He messed up and told me I needed reading comprehension skills but meant to post it to the other guy. Funny as # how stupid you both are, I quoted it and screenshotted it.
You have a bad attitude as well, you are always aggressive in your posts, just like ignorant ape. Amusing though, and good fun on a lazy Saturday evening...you should both get a room lol

Bad attitude?

Lol, hey trigger, you are the one with the bad attitude calling people stoopid and all, lol.

Sad you can't admit when you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Haha, your boyfriend started with the insults and then you joined in saying I invent my posts, or basically lie.
Both of you have awful attitudes online, I can't imagine you have many friends if you are like this in real life.
Ignorant ape made the mistake, I've quoted his mistake multiple times and screenshotted it, you are both delusional lol, get a room together.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do you deny posting this to me?
You messed up man, you didn't post it to the other guy, you replied to me. It's okay to make a mistake, but you are like a child trying to deny it...look, the quote is your words insulting me about reading comprehension.
How can you argue against that direct quote of your post directed at me by your mistake?
Funny as #

EDIT
...then you call me stupid haha, what, stupid for replying to an insulting post which starts with "a reply to CornishCeltGuy" ???
I think we both know who looks stupid now lol
edit on 5-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

you deliberatly skip a post - why ???????????

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Again, do you deny posting that?
It was what I responded to and started this silly argument. Did you post that in error to me, yes or no?
It's okay to make a mistake, but denying you posted that by accident to me is childlike...the quote doesn't lie dude.
edit on 5-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

where did i start again ?

YOU were the one who struck is head up is own arse - i addresse another member

you jumped it - for reasons

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Again, do you deny posting that? It is the insulting post which started this...yes or no, did you post that or am I delusional and my laptop is playing tricks on my mind?
Lmfao, you made a mistake replying to me not the other guy, of course I responded because you have such an aggressive unfriendly attitude on ATS, I assumed you meant it for me because it starts with "a reply to: CornishCeltGuy" honestly dude you are making yourself look like a fool.
Did you post that, yes or no?

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join