It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Just comes across as school playground bullying to me..... ganging up.
Why did your mate not back you up?
She backed me up dude, same as I back her up in other threads, that's being mates, you know...maybe you haven't got any?
Now stop trolling this thread if you haven't got anything on-topic to contribute, you've said how you feel, repeating yourself is boring as #.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Why don't you stop replying to me?
I am not a troll..... just because you don't like what I write.... you name me a troll.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It is not off topic..... i am speaking about shaming Americans and it is in the title of the thread.
Run to the mods and see if they agree or disagree.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Well I guess that settles it then. You Brits are the most stellar examples of intellect, poise, and strength.

How's that Brexit working out for ya? Think it'll be done by 2026? And is that a globalist puppet as your Prime Minister?

...just checking.
Brexit isn't going as well as I hoped but we haven't invented stupid, childish, pathetic buzz words like 'Reeee' to describe people who disagree. We debate and don't have tantrums like children.

What, childish pathetic buzz words like Gammon or 'Remoaner'?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Lmao! I've never run to mods in my life, but seriously, you've made your point, no need to keep repeating youself, I get it, you disagree with me.
I don't care what you think and keeping on at me won't change my views. I'll reply all day, but you sound like you need to get back in your safe space cry cupboard and shout Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Well I guess that settles it then. You Brits are the most stellar examples of intellect, poise, and strength.

How's that Brexit working out for ya? Think it'll be done by 2026? And is that a globalist puppet as your Prime Minister?

...just checking.
Brexit isn't going as well as I hoped but we haven't invented stupid, childish, pathetic buzz words like 'Reeee' to describe people who disagree. We debate and don't have tantrums like children.

What, childish pathetic buzz words like Gammon or 'Remoaner'?
Gammon? Never heard of that one. I had gammon, egg, fries and peas at the pub yesterday, really nice.
...just googled it, never ever heard anyone use that term, almost as pathetic as Reee! but not quite.
Thing is, I can call someone a remoaner while in a calm mood, but Reee! just describes crazy emotional Americans...go on, I'll ask you as well, find a Reeee! type youtube vid from the UK, Canada, Oz, or NZ, you won't it's a nuts US thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Dude, me and Say back each other up in loads of threads, we chuckle about other members by email, we'll chuckle about you being like a dog with a bone later lol

Have you ever heard this....
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I could probably find something of that ilk, but it would involve someone of a certain demographic repeatedly screaming 'alahu akbar!' in the face of someone attempting to converse with them at Hyde Park Corner.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh whatever dude, I don't care what you think, but I will be chuckling about you with BoneSay later because while Americans have seen the banter in this thread you, as an English person, have taken offence on their behalf lol
Go cry Reeeee! in your safe space or something

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood
Haha! Crazy Muslims don't count, they are just crazy!

Reeeee! is a purely US thing describing US folk who get emotional over politics, it's pathetic, but amusing.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Right, gotta love you and leave you for a while now, going over my mates house to laugh about this thread. He's a member of ATS just never posts here.
Carry on screaming Reeeee! about this OP while I'm gone and I'll catch up with you later.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Still missing the point of my posts..
It is about identifying with a country or nation...... pointing at a person and saying 'your' nation or 'my' nation.
Nevermind....

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What's Ree? Im in the South and never heard that before.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

you REALLY ought to attempt reading comprehension

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Urm, what do you think I was unable to understand? And why are you sticking your oar in to our argument? Is the other member your buddy or something?. I see you insulting others in threads, you have a bad attitude fella, are you like that in real life? I bet you have no mates lol

Got anything on-topic to contribute or you just here to troll me?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
What's Ree? Im in the South and never heard that before.
Apparently it is a screeching sound shouted by Americans when they are emotionally affected in political arguments. It is also used as an insult to close down political discussion.
Like calling someone a snowflake etc "You are having a Reee moment" - it is a lame ass term which more and more people are using on ATS - just Americans though.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

oh FFS - i realised you are an idiot - but really - do i have to explain such a simple post to you ??????????????

read my repliy - its a reply to another member not you

if you take your head out your arse - you might realise this

the first line :" a reply to ............................................... " is a critical clue

my post ACTUALLY defended you

you were just too stupid to notice

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

No, you are the stupid one, it says "a reply to CornishCeltGuy, here I'll quote it lmfa now who looks the fool!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

There you go stupid

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join