It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I have very low stars.... because i say things that are not popular.
I express honestly.... don't look to get any stars.
Stars important to you?
I have no use for stars.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know.
Tell the op he says all US are #ing nuts.
You still weeping?
Go shout Reeeee in your corner, then come back when you learn what pisstaking is.
Let the US members defend themselves, most of them have had a laugh in this thread, but you epitomise what Aussies would call a whinging pom lol crying over something that doesn't affect you, and then lamely pulling the racist card.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You seem to have an issue with American people.... racist?

I'm russian-american

I will critize any countries when idiot stuff happens

Guess the world will end in a paradox soon from how you think and my existence then... LMAO!!

The world will collapse into a single point that will give birth to new universe called "ameriukruss"

Then everything will be happiness and free will, unless you chose to speak up and have free speach rights, then racism will be born as a way to derail and deflect from the truth

I, the all seeing Say, have forseen it!
edit on 5-1-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
I don't give a toss about stars, it is why I post controversial topics on occasion.
You crying about me taking the piss out of a US thing like Reeeeeee is hardly going to stop me.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Haha you nut!

...now after you finish laughing at Reeeee you can go back to being a good Russian troll!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Its the putting of people into boxes with labels on that is the issue.... then pointing at the box and saying its them... they are the stupid ones.
I know the op is just having a laugh but isn't that just playing into the hands of those that wish to divide and conquer?
Fun is very often at someone elses expense.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I think you care deeply about stars that is why you said i was looking to get stars by sucking up to Americans.... I am not sucking up to anyone.
I don't post to stop you doing anything... just expressing.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Yo
I disagree with the UK Prime Minister, many people do, but we haven't invented some stupid pseudo psychological term like TDS to describe people who disagree.

I agree the REEE thing is stupid.

But In all fairness this is more than disagreeing, I used to give two #s about politics till about 2012. I have not seen anyone react this way to an Obama shirt or hat or any people acting this insane up till Trumps election. if someone could post videos of these things happening during Obama or any other administration then im open to change my opinion. Please let the video be relevant someone wearing a Obama shirt and being attacked or verbally assaulted.

So do you think the people in these videos are acting mentally stable? Do you not think there is a underlying mental issue when people cant control their feelings in public and go complete funny farm bonkers over a hat/shirt?

I mean if its not TDS what would you call it? Just a normal mental illness like Bi Polar or something to that effect? Or do you think this is completely normal behavior and doesn't need to be diagnosed or labeled as something?

To say these people are simply disagreeing is being disingenuous.. There has to be a mental issue there would you not agree?

edit on 5-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Haha you nut!

...now after you finish laughing at Reeeee you can go back to being a good Russian troll!

Lol it reminded me of that guy that joined then went away and never accepted talking with me :/ so dumb thing

Have to go out almost in 15, time to go live on the Gulag for a while lmfao

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Nobody in America is American.... it is simply a word that has been identified with.......it is not their true identity.
Find out what you really are and don't buy into labels.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010
I'd say just regular mental illness, maybe bipolar as you suggest, but to call it an actual syndrome is equally nuts.
As I've said previously, Brexit is the most divisive political issue in my life but you don't see Brits Reeeeing at each other.
It is a crazy US thing, and hilarious to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've got to walk over my mates place as well soon, haven't worked for 3 weeks and partied too hard so rinsed out my savings, need to borrow some cash off him and get some green lol.
Will try getting into a political discussion with him so I can shout Reeee!
Catch you later in the banter cafe

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Its the putting of people into boxes with labels on that is the issue.... then pointing at the box and saying its them... they are the stupid ones.
I know the op is just having a laugh but isn't that just playing into the hands of those that wish to divide and conquer?
Fun is very often at someone elses expense.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Then along comes some uptight English bloke moaning at me like I hate US folk.
You make a lot of assumptions.
You assume i am American and now here you assume i am a bloke.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Then along comes some uptight English bloke moaning at me like I hate US folk.
You make a lot of assumptions.
You assume i am American and now here you assume i am a bloke.
Whatever mate, I don't care either way.
Are you done with your preaching at me or are you gonna carry on like a scratched record?
One post criticising me was enough, I'll take that, but carrying on is just trolling and off-topic.
Amusing nonetheless but I'd hate to see this thread cluttered up with "Off topic post removed" just because you have a problem with my OP.
Lighten up mate and have a laugh, loads of Americans have taken this thread for the banter it is, you are just whining now lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You are all #ing nuts in the US...Reee! as a thing accepted by your people. You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.
TDS is another stupid term, you guys must be off your nuts compared to the rest of the developed world.
Check out the Brexit threads, the most divisive issue in the UK in my life, but there are no terms like Reee to describe people who disagree. We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.
I disagree with the UK Prime Minister, many people do, but we haven't invented some stupid pseudo psychological term like TDS to describe people who disagree.

Honestly, I grieve for you in the US, it's become a sit-com reading your bitching with each other. Have a civil war and get it over with or get a room, you are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world.

Stefan molyneux did a trip think australia and other places the rabbid mobs nearly toppled the audience busses.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Dude, me and Say back each other up in loads of threads, we chuckle about other members by email, we'll chuckle about you being like a dog with a bone later lol
You've said you don't like my views in the OP, I get it, now you just sound like some moaning old person who shakes their walking stick at kids playing football in the street.
Give it a rest, all you are doing is repeating yourself, and it ain't gonna change my mind about anything.
Start your own thread about pricks on ATS who mock American culture if you like, I'll happily contribute, but in this thread you are just trolling now.
EDIT
I see you edited your comments out, at least I have the courage of my convictions and stand by my words.
edit on 5-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Just comes across as school playground bullying to me..... ganging up.
Why did your mate not back you up?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears
I had to google that, never heard of him.
Did they shout Reeeee! when they attacked the busses?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join