It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

No doubt

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wish you all (Europe) weren't tied to our back, then whatever we did wouldn't have to effect you!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

This is very true , however the gamers themselves need not have to set foot on a battlefield in the future if they control a mech unit as the host in a mobile command bunker or on an aircraft carrier using a neural connection ! sort of slave master type stuff !

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.

That's not America. Some conservatives even go on shooting rampages when they disagree with politics or mail pipe bombs.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.

That's not America. Some conservatives even go on shooting rampages when they disagree with politics or mail pipe bombs.
That's nuts!
Like Oldcarpy said earlier, Brits generally just Tut Tut and have another cup of tea.
It'll be interesting to see how Brexit turns out though, I can see myself catching a train to London if we don't leave the EU. I know protests don't make much of a difference because the anti war protests I went on over Iraq didn't stop it, but when I protest I can say I tried my best and actually did something.
My 'Leave the EU' tee-shirt is ironed and folded in the cupboard ready

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I wish you all (Europe) weren't tied to our back, then whatever we did wouldn't have to effect you!

Well the US surely made a big big big biiiiiiiiiiiiig effort to convince everyone in Europe about going that route, so now no complaining please.. lol

Also it is "affect" not "effect", effect is what happens when you throw something out, like spit or blabbling

"Affect" is when your actions affect someone else

Duuh

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Lol

The US should pull out of Europe, no reason for them to have bases in Germany, Russia ain't invading any time soon, certainly not the UK, all the dirty money is tied up in London, Putin isn't going to endanger that.
The EU also relies on Russian gas so why would they damage that trade?!
'Scary stuff' I read from US members about Russia just makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Lol

The US should pull out of Europe, no reason for them to have bases in Germany, Russia ain't invading any time soon, certainly not the UK, all the dirty money is tied up in London, Putin isn't going to endanger that.
The EU also relies on Russian gas so why would they damage that trade?!
'Scary stuff' I read from US members about Russia just makes me laugh.

I remember learning and reading about how the US went to tell everyone about how they had to be "protected" from another raise of Germany, or an invasion from Russia, and then they were the ones invading all over the place

lol

Also about how they were also part of the destruction of other treaty after ww2 just to form NATO and then they refused Russia access to it after they requested to be member, so much talk about peace and the truth is they were creating a force they could control and to go against Russia, still hear lies every single day about reality back home and not a single thing about how it went down, people brainwashed for sure in the US, not all but lots of them are not even able to get it on how it all went back then.

doesn't bother much except when they talk as if it was absolute truth, like they wrote their own history books of course they will not show the bad stuff after ww2, there's a lot of bad stuff to hide

Some know but other's are just like they didn't had the right history books to read through, or they just made it without reading anything ever

"Sad!"

Also funny how they had a temper tantrum'p about Russia on Cuba, but see no bad about US in Poland doing exact same thing! How funny, and we don't see a end of the world cry like people did back then, and yet they are going for that anyway

LMFAO!

edit on 5-1-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Back when i went into middle school in Cali, once i got into an argument with some dumb guy

He said that the reason the Cuba stuff ended is because the US went and stopped it by invading

I told him there were submarines with tons of nuclear missiles right there below the US navy and that if they had gone for it we would not even be alive

He went into the classic idiot face of "ohh ho ho ho, as if someone could hit the US!!!!" and it was like the dumbest thing ever, trying to explain that history happened in a different way and everyone can know by just going to look for it

So anyway that was a "go home and don't come back in a few days because you are too troublesome and always get into a fight" day LMFAO

That was probably another reeee moment but the word was not used back then at least not on my school lol

I'm going to reeee the next time someone tells me about how jews lost 6 million but when i point Russia lost about 27 million to win ww2 they will say mostly killed by Stalin, also i'll never hear the end of US won the world and saved the world, ignoring that actually most of it and until the end was won by UK and Russia, and that Russia was the one to win Berlin, and how lots of people in the US think it was America who got to Berlin first.

Reeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't talk facts on ATS, you should know that!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't talk facts on ATS, you should know that!!!

Now i'm triggered!

My education from before going to become Amerikansky has turned me into a frog!

The UK and Russia won the war, the US supported with metal and planes and other things and in the final days sent lots of troops but mostly things had gone in the way of the allies at that point
Russia entered Berlin and ended the world war, leaving only Japan fighting agains the US
Japan didn't surrender even after the Atomic bombs, they surrendered several days before when they knew the invasion from the other allies was coming and they were unable to fight back (Japanese were not afraid of dying or anything like that, they just had honor and accepted it would be the end if UK/US/Russia came invade)

But

US won WW2 and saved the world
Everyone in Europe must bend to the US because of this
US went into Berlin and ended the war there
US dropped the bombs and ended WW2

Owwwwwww, how hard to chose reality

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The US thinks it is the police force of the world, but they only fight when oil is involved. Amazing how many wars they have been involved in when no country has actually tried invading them, yet still they scream Reeeeeee! about Russia and other nations lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Well I guess that settles it then. You Brits are the most stellar examples of intellect, poise, and strength.

How's that Brexit working out for ya? Think it'll be done by 2026? And is that a globalist puppet as your Prime Minister?

...just checking.

Talking about the "Brexit" instead of talking about the actual issue this thread was about?

LMFAO!

Why won't you talk about the mental issue with politics in the US?

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It goes both ways so... lmao

I always wondered why trying to divert and talk about something unrelated and trying to avoid the main issue but some few weeks ago i got it, from watching ats dumb thread arguments

It is the "divert and forget" thing

You start talking about something completely unrelated and then lead people into an argument of that second thing, then everyone gets so into it with arguments and noise and insults that they forget what they were talking about in the first place and the thread goes away into madness and you protect your fragile fake reality, right?

Tsk Tsk guy

No people from the outside are going to forget that people in the US is going retarded with politics and going reeee all over the place, in both sides

LMFAO i'm just dying right now, i can't post much today but you tried the same thing as other people here that i asked and pointed before, incredible!!!

I thought i was hallucinating the thing but you just came and show it is true! I saw it happen a few times here before but this time it is so dumb i can't even... lmfao!

I'm so happy right now

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
LMAO!
The Brexit distraction is silly as well because British people are not losing their minds shouting Reeeeeeeeeee!
We argue and debate like adults, even on ATS, some of my greatest opponents I'd still have a pint and a game of pool with at the pub.
Reeeee! is a stupid US thing, childish as #, and exemplifies the sad state of US politics.
...it is funny though lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You #ing idiots..... why do what tptb want.... fighting with each other...
Divide and conquer.
19 pages of fighting..... you should all be ashamed.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You #ing idiots..... why do what tptb want.... fighting with each other...
Divide and conquer.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Triggered much?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No i think you are just baiting and i find it sad that you feel the need to attack and even sadder that people are stupid enough to defend and fight over such a ridiculous subject for 19 pages.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

" reeee " and " TDS " are the driblings of a wingnut minority - ATS is not a good window into the american psyche

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Its a good place to provoke people and feed of their energy.....but all that cortisol is not feeding anyone..... except Monsters Inc.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Classic conversation with you and bonesay there, too funny and if and when the righteous right see it heads will explode.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join