It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I'm too old for Spacey and priests now as well

Same. I'm a 1979 model.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Assemble

a reply to: Assemble
Just don't log in again dude, you don't need mods to delete your posts to leave ATS.
You've only been here 5 minutes anyway lol, Christmas day signup lmfao...I won't miss you with your grumpy attitude. You should chill out and maybe you'll get on better in public forums.
...your attitude is something you may need to work on though, just to have a happier life generally.
I'll do as I please!

Well just a heads up, Mudpit is typically bait.

If you see a thread by CCG in the mudpit regarding Americans and you chime in with salt, anything that happens after that is on you.

As an American, I love his threads and usually come in to throw gas on the fire because it's fun.

If you do end up sticking around, keep those things in mind.
Thanks for the advice, but, in just about every reply to every thread i've made, there's been 'bait' posters. I've got better things to do with my life. All the best.

So yes, I do check out before becoming the same (ie, fighting fire with the same fire), on useless on-line clickbait time wasting!
edit on 3-1-2019 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.

Reeeeeeeeee! in Toronto, Canada eh:
torontosun.com...

Reeeeeeeeee! in London, UK mate:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Reeeeeeeeee! in the Down Under:
youtu.be...

FYI... the chick in the "downunder" youtube clip you posted may live in Australia, but she's totally british.

The whinging tone of her accent is a dead give away.

edit on 3-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Kryties

Damn, I didn't realize how comfortable you guys all were talking about how much you love spotted dick.

Do you have a problem with pudding? Lovely, sweet pudding?

What on gods green earth is wrong with you?

I like pudding, I just wouldn't ever say I like spotted dick and I find it comical (albeit in a good, well tuned sense of humor way) that so many of y'all say it. I could only imagine the looks waitresses would be given if that was a menu item.

Waitress: Hi, can I take your order?

Me: Hmm, is that fresh spotted dick?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
First time I read this childish fad was yesterday here on ATS, so I guess that's something to be proud of.

edit on 3-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Learn to have a laugh mate. Yes there is a hint of seriousness in this OP but it's mostly tongue in cheek.
There has been some really funny banter in this thread between Brits and Americans, don't take things so seriously and maybe you can have some fun talking bull# as well.
Honestly, I'm not in a grump with you, I'm here for a laugh and conversation, it's why I write threads which may provoke at times, but only for the laugh.
One of my most loved friends is American and she understands it.
Enjoy the banter and don't take things personally.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: projectvxn

What about making threats to kill? That's been a crime here for ages. Why should it be different on social media? By the way, it's only a crime if the victim has genuine grounds for believing it to be real.

I'm going to kill you....with kindness and this here chocolate cake.

No cake, give him some spotted dick.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Pmsl!

2nd generation Aussie maybe?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well considering that we now have information technology the information of one place quickly becomes a global trend. I believe that over time we will lose our sense of nationality and simply consider ourselves citizens of the world, eventually I would imagine we would consider ourselves universal citizens.

So yes things we may consider stupid may become popular however the trends will fade for the next big thing.

Just think men used to wear wigs stockings as well as makeup, however now most dont, but a few still do. LOL

I've been patiently waiting for the men's skinny jean trend to fade. Instead it got worse because now they're only getting shorter. It's bad enough when you can see a person's socks when they're sitting down, but now you can see 5" past their ankles standing up. They're turning into 1989 Jaleel White and they think it's cool. This is definitely the Twilight Zone.

How in the hell did this EVER become a trend?

edit on 3-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: Fixed link

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That would be petrol on ye olde fire. Which btw was started with a bunch of faggots.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Never heard of Reee until this thread. And to be honest, I never heard of Trump Derangement Syndrome, except here on ATS.

I'm not so sure there really is such a thing as REEE in the real world or Trump Derangement Syndrome in the Real world. You have to keep in mind that almost everything you can say about Trump Derangement Syndrome, you could have created Obama Derangment Syndrome. All that proves is Conservatives are more creative than liberals. LOL
edit on 3-1-2019 by amazing because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord
That's a good point, lots of US stuff quickly makes it to the UK now...trending is the word.
Reeee is a pure US thing though, and it is appropriate because the US seems so angry with their politics compared to other nations.
On ATS the Brits bitch and snipe about stuff like Brexit, but we laugh with each other in different threads. US members seem like they will knife each other if their Reee meter goes past level 5. It seems like if you are left or right there is no inbetween, but Brits meet in the middle about lots of things, tax funded healthcare for one.

There was a strong political division between 2008 and 2016. The reason it got so bad is because after more than 2 centuries of different politics, we were divided and Republicans were called any name that sounded bad, especially racist, simply because we didn't see eye to eye with the politics of a president that happened to be black. When we didn't elect the female in 2016, it continued to get worse. Some elected officials even told women there was a special place in hell for them if they voted for a man over a woman. So things only get worse, but it's always initiated by the anti-Trump side.

And it'll never get better because we're not going to become male feminists to meet the liberal desire. The only thing left is a full on divide where both parties go their own way.

link   

Do we have a tissue emoji?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Male Feminists? LOL I don't think that will ever happen. What will happen is that the freakiest people you can find will be all over Social media. That's not reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ironically....that dude was more white than black. Look who he hangs with.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Do we have a tissue emoji?

🍼 Would work

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

Ay mate, got a fag I can borrow for later?

Hey everyone!!!! I found Kevin Spacey, didn't know he was a member here^^^^^

What? WHERE! AHHH! RUN!!

I don't have to run, I don't fit his bill. I'm 29.

Even though I champion myself as an attractive man, I would get about as much attention from him as a priest.

I bet he likes spotted dick.

Has anyone mentioned " Spunk " yet ?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assemble

Just don't log in again dude, you don't need mods to delete your posts to leave ATS.
You've only been here 5 minutes anyway lol, Christmas day signup lmfao...I won't miss you with your grumpy attitude. You should chill out and maybe you'll get on better in public forums.
...your attitude is something you may need to work on though, just to have a happier life generally.
I'll do as I please!

Well just a heads up, Mudpit is typically bait.

If you see a thread by CCG in the mudpit regarding Americans and you chime in with salt, anything that happens after that is on you.

As an American, I love his threads and usually come in to throw gas on the fire because it's fun.

If you do end up sticking around, keep those things in mind.

CCG is getting a heaping pile of spotted dick for this thread bait. He's also getting the fruit cake my gay Uncle sent me two years ago that I just found while cleaning out my pantry last night. It expired January 15, 2017.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's nuts how angry US members on ATS get with each other though compared to Brits.
I treat this place like a digital pub, chatting over a pint and a game of pool, I genuinely don't believe ATS members are as reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in real life. If they are then their nation has issues.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What's star trek got to do with spotted dick?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join