It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Kryties

Damn, I didn't realize how comfortable you guys all were talking about how much you love spotted dick.

Do you have a problem with pudding? Lovely, sweet pudding?

What on gods green earth is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Assemble
Lol you are grumpy today aren't you.
# is what ATS replaces with my cuss/swear words. It is allowed to swear/cuss, just not evade the censor thing.
Reee much mate, did I trigger you? Pmsl!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thats just typical.

Sorry you had that experience. Next time punch first talk later.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
# is what ATS replaces with my cuss/swear words. It is allowed to swear/cuss, just not evade the censor thing.
GRUMPY accusation is NOT an discussion. It's pea brain sidetrack nonsense.

I've logged on to check a response from the mods - I didn't get one. Turns out they're as useless as you.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: projectvxn

What about making threats to kill? That's been a crime here for ages. Why should it be different on social media? By the way, it's only a crime if the victim has genuine grounds for believing it to be real.

I'm going to kill you....with kindness and this here chocolate cake.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thats just typical.

Sorry you had that experience. Next time punch first talk later.

It's all good, I doubled down and did a quick analysis of what kind of car she drove. Short hair, hippy shirt, Subaru Forester for sure.

Went and found a dog surprise in the grass and smeared some under the driver door handle. Hopefully that wasn't an innocent civilian caught in crossfire, but I am confident of my assessment.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lmao, why are you sucking up to mods? Did you grass me up for offending you or something?
Chill out mate, life is too short

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well considering that we now have information technology the information of one place quickly becomes a global trend. I believe that over time we will lose our sense of nationality and simply consider ourselves citizens of the world, eventually I would imagine we would consider ourselves universal citizens.

So yes things we may consider stupid may become popular however the trends will fade for the next big thing.

Just think men used to wear wigs stockings as well as makeup, however now most dont, but a few still do. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.

Reeeeeeeeee! in Toronto, Canada eh:
torontosun.com...

Reeeeeeeeee! in London, UK mate:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Reeeeeeeeee! in the Down Under:
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well considering that we now have information technology the information of one place quickly becomes a global trend. I believe that over time we will lose our sense of nationality and simply consider ourselves citizens of the world, eventually I would imagine we would consider ourselves universal citizens.

So yes things we may consider stupid may become popular however the trends will fade for the next big thing.

Just think men used to wear wigs stockings as well as makeup, however now most dont, but a few still do. LOL

It's not that it's stupid, it's that *he's* stupid.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
That's a good point, lots of US stuff quickly makes it to the UK now...trending is the word.
Reeee is a pure US thing though, and it is appropriate because the US seems so angry with their politics compared to other nations.
On ATS the Brits bitch and snipe about stuff like Brexit, but we laugh with each other in different threads. US members seem like they will knife each other if their Reee meter goes past level 5. It seems like if you are left or right there is no inbetween, but Brits meet in the middle about lots of things, tax funded healthcare for one.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assemble

I've logged on to check a response from the mods - I didn't get one. Turns out they're as useless as you.

Funny thing is, while we're not violating T&C, you are.

Discussing staff actions one of the highest violations.

Lucky for you, we're all grown ups here and haven't told on anyone since we lived with our mom.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

JOKES ON YOU DUDE.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Funny thing is, while we're not violating T&C, you are.

Discussing staff actions one of the highest violations.

Lucky for you, we're all grown ups here and haven't told on anyone since we lived with our mom.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

JOKES ON YOU DUDE.
I honestly don't care.

I asked the mods to delete my posts and account on this forum, I didn't get a response.

You can go kissing up to the mods if you like - just like your lame pal CCG is accusing me of

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap
Newspaper stories about people bitching on twitter meh, come back to me with a youtube vid of someone screaming like that vape shop thread and maybe I'll listen. Only in America.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The butt hurt is glorious, invigorating, and giving me a new breath of fresh air.

You helped someone today, and that person was me.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

Ay mate, got a fag I can borrow for later?

Hey everyone!!!! I found Kevin Spacey, didn't know he was a member here^^^^^

What? WHERE! AHHH! RUN!!

I don't have to run, I don't fit his bill. I'm 29.

Even though I champion myself as an attractive man, I would get about as much attention from him as a priest.

I bet he likes spotted dick.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just don't log in again dude, you don't need mods to delete your posts to leave ATS.
You've only been here 5 minutes anyway lol, Christmas day signup lmfao...I won't miss you with your grumpy attitude. You should chill out and maybe you'll get on better in public forums.
...your attitude is something you may need to work on though, just to have a happier life generally.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Just don't log in again dude, you don't need mods to delete your posts to leave ATS.
You've only been here 5 minutes anyway lol, Christmas day signup lmfao...I won't miss you with your grumpy attitude. You should chill out and maybe you'll get on better in public forums.
...your attitude is something you may need to work on though, just to have a happier life generally.
I'll do as I please!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: LSU2018

That's after they ask their mate to smoke on their fag. In fact you cannot even smoke fags in public anymore....they have designated areas in which to pufff their fags.p
Can I bum a fag off you mate? I'm all out.

Hey at least y'all use "bum."
Bumming also means anal sex in the UK, so bumming a fag can not always mean asking for a cigarette lol
It all depends on context.
A mate of mine was in the US and in the group he was with he asked where are we going to get some fanny, and got some weird looks. Fanny means girls here.

We used to call them trim. Arbuckles was the best spot to find some trim between 2000 and 2005.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'll do as I please!

Well just a heads up, Mudpit is typically bait.

If you see a thread by CCG in the mudpit regarding Americans and you chime in with salt, anything that happens after that is on you.

As an American, I love his threads and usually come in to throw gas on the fire because it's fun.

If you do end up sticking around, keep those things in mind.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join