It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's after they ask their mate to smoke on their fag. In fact you cannot even smoke fags in public anymore....they have designated areas in which to pufff their fags.p

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am sure it was started in the 70s.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

you have to spill a Brit's pint or look at his bird to trigger them, then you really get to know Reee!

And this is how even aliens could tell America is descendent from England.

No matter how much water is in between us, we always maintain a healthy dose of systemic alcoholism, and love for violence.

It's what shows the world "hey, sure we're white and bland, but we have culture".

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

That's after they ask their mate to smoke on their fag. In fact you cannot even smoke fags in public anymore....they have designated areas in which to pufff their fags.p
Can I bum a fag off you mate? I'm all out.

link   
I would be ashamed if my country was a monarchy in the 21st century. Even with an elected parliament, there is no dissension allowed against the throne.

The US elections can get juvenile, but at least there are elections for our leader. Not antiquated bloodline rites.
edit on 3-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

link   

We have diva clubs in the states too.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ummmm. Never bummed a fag. A couple birds....but no fags.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Aaaah yes. As noted by the parking in the rear signs.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Haha yes!!!

The pub I was in earlier is proper seedy, during my crap British meal I saw 5 coke deals happen, then a guy came in with smuggled tobacco for sale, and a shoplifter thief offered me some discount aftershave. I laughed and said when do you think I last shaved, pointing at my scruffy beard lol
...anyone dead straight and morally focused would go Reeee as # in that establishment.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Ay mate, got a fag I can borrow for later?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Hey everyone!!!! I found Kevin Spacey, didn't know he was a member here^^^^^

link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I would be ashamed if my country was a monarchy in the 21st century. Even with an elected parliament, there is no dissension allowed against the throne.

The US elections can get juvenile, but at least there are elections for our leader. Not antiquated bloodline rites.

Dude I'm with you!
I'm anti constitutional monarchy, have been all my life, but I am in the minority.

link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Hey at least y'all use "bum."

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What? WHERE! AHHH! RUN!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What? WHERE! AHHH! RUN!!

I don't have to run, I don't fit his bill. I'm 29.

Even though I champion myself as an attractive man, I would get about as much attention from him as a priest.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hey at least y'all use "bum."
Bumming also means anal sex in the UK, so bumming a fag can not always mean asking for a cigarette lol
It all depends on context.
A mate of mine was in the US and in the group he was with he asked where are we going to get some fanny, and got some weird looks. Fanny means girls here.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm too old for Spacey and priests now as well

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Same with my friend Randy. That got him a few slaps in the club back in the day

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Haha Randy is a dodgy name as well!!! Poor guy!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You are all #ing nuts in the US...Reee! as a thing accepted by your people. You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.
TDS is another stupid term, you guys must be off your nuts compared to the rest of the developed world.
Check out the Brexit threads, the most divisive issue in the UK in my life, but there are no terms like Reee to describe people who disagree. We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.
I disagree with the UK Prime Minister, many people do, but we haven't invented some stupid pseudo psychological term like TDS to describe people who disagree.

Honestly, I grieve for you in the US, it's become a sit-com reading your bitching with each other. Have a civil war and get it over with or get a room, you are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world.
Oh what a surprise.

America which is a different country and a different culture to the UK, behaves differently to how the UK behaves.

So what you are saying is, the US is stupid because it doesn't behave like - not even behave like the UK, but behave like "me".

What a zenophobic idiot you are.

And, as you type your nonsense, what on earth does # mean, which you write in almost every post. You criticize others for using acronyms, while using poorly understood acronyms yourself.

You fight right in here, a forum filled with thinly veiled trolls, zenophobes, racists, anti-semites.

Don't even bother responding, troll.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join