It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would be ashamed of my nation if Reeee had been invented in the UK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You are all #ing nuts in the US...Reee! as a thing accepted by your people. You don't see 'Reee!' in Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand, it is a totally invented term to describe bat # crazy Americans, nobody else.
TDS is another stupid term, you guys must be off your nuts compared to the rest of the developed world.
Check out the Brexit threads, the most divisive issue in the UK in my life, but there are no terms like Reee to describe people who disagree. We just disagree and debate or argue without throwing tantrums.
I disagree with the UK Prime Minister, many people do, but we haven't invented some stupid pseudo psychological term like TDS to describe people who disagree.

Honestly, I grieve for you in the US, it's become a sit-com reading your bitching with each other. Have a civil war and get it over with or get a room, you are making yourselves the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Irregardless, I would actually like it if POTUS signed an EO to make irregardless an official word of English. You guys are the ones that talk crazy!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I hate to agree because
Well CCG you are a fundie atheist who carries on like a child in some other threads so ...
When you whine and bitch at others and you act the same way just on a different subject

But you are right, just funny the hypocrisy

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Lol, it's 'regardless' in the mother language, not the bastardised version you guys make up as you go along.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Well CCG you are a fundie atheist
I'll wear that hat, maybe after I take my MAGA hat off when I've made some US folk shout Reeee!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
How do you know the country of origin of "Reeee", as it is an internet creation, and it's actual place of origin is unknown. Very presumptuous.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I think it's the mirroring of trumps personality bleeding out into his base and it's manifesting into how they interact with the rest of us.
edit on 3-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
How do you know the country of origin of "Reeee", as it is an internet creation, and it's actual place of origin is unknown. Very presumptuous.
Bollocks, It is a US thing, nobody says it in other English speaking countries, It describes crazy emotional US folk crying about politics.
Find me a 'Reee!' video on youtube showing anyone from outside of the US having a tantrum. Go on, pick Britain, Canada, Oz, NZ, you won't find it, just nuts as # Americans.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I like Trump, he's hilarious on Twitter, I follow him. He's a breath of fresh air saying things as he feels.
I think more UK political types could learn from him, do business not bull#.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
nonsense! See, nonsense make so much more sense than bollocks. WTF is a bollocks? I would thing its those fake nuts fools hang from their trucks and cars.

I like innit though. I use it sometimes , although I am sure probably incorrectly or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It's funny alright, although pretty cringeworthy for such a prominent character.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lol, it's all bollocks innit

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You're obsessing over the terms people use in the States and we're the pathetic ones? We couldn't care less about the verbiage the Brits are tossing around these days because the last time you all were of any relevance was around the same time the English language was invented.

The Brits are like the bitter, old man rocking on his porch yelling at all the youth passing by him to slow down. So very sorry all your history has already been written and you have nothing left but to sit in judgment of others.

Now shut up and let us grow up and make our own mistakes, old man!

And for the record, I don't even know what the hell "reee" is in the first place.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's funny alright, although pretty cringeworthy for such a prominent character.

At least you know how Trump feels about #, UK politics folk just bull# people with flowery words.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth
Triggered much?
Lmao, 'triggered' is another stupid US term on ATS and way over used.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I have no idea what it is. I Googled it and it came up as a battle cry of the Kekistani people. Kekistanis originated in America.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Pmsl!

It is an internet thing, and solely US based, they are #ing nuts lol

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
well... I guess Lad Culture and "Cheeky Nando's" isn't a thing

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well I guess that settles it then. You Brits are the most stellar examples of intellect, poise, and strength.

How's that Brexit working out for ya? Think it'll be done by 2026? And is that a globalist puppet as your Prime Minister?

...just checking.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

well... I guess Lad Culture and "Cheeky Nando's" isn't a thing
It ain't as lame as Reeee!
Lmao crying over politics, the US is shaming itself with its division and tears.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join