It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take This Trump: Governor Cuomo Pardons 22 Illegals To Avoid Deportation (And 4 Murderers)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Return to the topic of the thread NOW!

Enough Off Topic posting.

Those that can not restrain themselves will loose their ability to post.

You have been warned.

Do not reply to this post!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Just go back and read some of the posts.

The responses and comments are knee jerk emotional thoughts. They are wrong yes, but blatantly wrong disregarding facts and sources. And basing their comments off what they are truly thinking. Not only were the immigrants targeted for ridicule, it goes deeper for calling for building the wall and enforcing stricter immigration enforcement.

That's called fear. Xenophobia is fear of others from other places.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pat yourselves on the back bleeding hearts. This makes communism look good by comparison.
edit on 4-1-2019 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm kinda curious. So, what if, an illegal immigrant killed someone that these idiots actually like? (I refused to say LOVE because I'm not sure they are capable of love)

Does anyone think that they might, slim as it is, change their minds?

Or would they ignore that and keep letting these illegals flowing in?

What will it finally take?

Honest question.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I'm kinda curious. So, what if, an illegal immigrant killed someone that these idiots actually like? (I refused to say LOVE because I'm not sure they are capable of love)

Does anyone think that they might, slim as it is, change their minds?

Or would they ignore that and keep letting these illegals flowing in?

What will it finally take?

Honest question.

Fred..

This ideology has replaced religion for a lot of these people. An illegal could kill their mother and they'd still defend open borders.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: face23785

Just go back and read some of the posts.

The responses and comments are knee jerk emotional thoughts. They are wrong yes, but blatantly wrong disregarding facts and sources. And basing their comments off what they are truly thinking. Not only were the immigrants targeted for ridicule, it goes deeper for calling for building the wall and enforcing stricter immigration enforcement.

That's called fear. Xenophobia is fear of others from other places.

You read into it what you wanted to read into it. It's not actually there. There's no xenophobia in this thread. Stop lying to yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infolurker

The pardons targeted those who had committed low-level offenses and had demonstrated significant rehabilitation since their convictions, Alphonso David, the governor’s chief counsel, said in an interview.

Here try a news site thats not slanted...www.nytimes.com...

Yes, model citizens I see.

www.governor.ny.gov...

Roy Bolus, 49, has served 30 years of a 75 to life sentence for Murder in the Second Degree, Robbery in the First Degree, Burglary in the First Degree and Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree, convictions he received in 1988. At the age of 18, he accompanied a group to Albany as part of a drug deal that ended in the death of two men.

Michael Crawford, 38, has served 20 years of a 22 to life sentence for Murder in the Second Degree, Robbery in the First Degree, Attempted Robbery in the First Degree and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property in the Third Degree. Mr. Crawford was convicted of these charges at the age of 17 for shooting an individual who stole concert tickets from him in Buffalo in 1999, who was involved in the same drug crowd.

Dennis Woodbine, 42, has served almost 22 years of a 25 to life sentence for Murder in the Second Degree and Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree for an incident in Brooklyn in 1998 when he was 19 years old. While chasing a group of young men who had stolen his jewelry, Mr. Woodbine fired a gun, striking an innocent bystander.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yep, release these violent people, some with weapons charges, then turn around and tell us we need more gun control. Maybe we need to stop being soft on the dregs of our society.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Those guys were commuted, not pardoned. Believe it or not, there is a difference.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join