It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take This Trump: Governor Cuomo Pardons 22 Illegals To Avoid Deportation (And 4 Murderers)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Illegal immigration is a Federal crime. Cuomo has no jurisdiction over it. They can still be deported.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So what’s the point?

Illegals immigrants shouldn’t be deported for selling drugs as long as they did it to help their mom?

And even if cuomo believes these people are deserving of clemency, the fact that his statement in granting them it attacks trump for his policies on border security sends the signal this was less about justice and more about a pr move to attack trump

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I love how all these guys have B.A's, Masters Degrees and are working on their PHD's. Im glad our tax money goes to murderers higher education.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So who did Cuomo pardon to spite Trump?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Governor Cuomo Pardons 22 Illegals ... but denies recognition to Montaukett Indian nation.

Clearly Cuomo isn't intrested in a "more just, more fair and more compassionate New York" ... just one that sticks it to Trump on national media.

ALBANY — For the third time, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has vetoed a bill that would have given state recognition to the Montaukett Indian nation.

www.newsday.com...

I'm going to write a letter to the Montaukett Indian nation and advise them to get into a Twitter fight with Trump ... than they will get the more just, more fair and more compassionate New York out of Cuomo.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How can anyone sit back and think this is a good idea? I've never in my lifetime seen a government party that out did itself with stupid on a daily basis, all while thinking it's the right thing to do.

I have friends in NY that absolutely can't stand this guy, he's a grade A idiot.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

For starters. They arent illegal immigrants. They are immigrants. Secondly, my point was in my post, a reply to the pure negligence that everyone in this thread is ignoring that they arent illegals and no one actually read the article.

Why does it matter if they are immigrants? Are you saying only people born in the us can commit crimes and get away with it?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

For starters. They arent illegal immigrants. They are immigrants. Secondly, my point was in my post, a reply to the pure negligence that everyone in this thread is ignoring that they arent illegals and no one actually read the article.

Why does it matter if they are immigrants? Are you saying only people born in the us can commit crimes and get away with it?

Can you show me eveidnce they arent illegal immigrants? All I see form articles is they were born in other countries and committed crimes and face orders of removal. Nothing that says they are in fact legal immigrants.

Though I am open to you providing that evidence.

It matters that they are immigrants because Cuomo made it a point to issue a statement bring trumps immigrant policies into the equation. In ogther words, they are being released as an attack on Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They all have strong remorse. Gee, imagine that. So does every other inmate in jail. It's when they get out that they no longer have remorse.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: notsure1
This is satire right? I mean it has to be.

TDS has gone terminal.

So basically you can rape , rob and kill and get away with it in liberal states as long as Trump doesnt get his way.

Which one of them was the rapist?

Probably most of them. Who cares? They were in prison for crimes that shouldn't warrant a pardon.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Um, so release murderers because Orange Man Bad?

WTH?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Just when we thought leftists were the thickest, stupidest most pathetic people in the country.

They openly support this behaviour. Yet again.

Kate Steinle anyone? “Just to stick-it to Trump supporters”.

Thick
Stupid
Pathetic

2020 is in the bag.

Yeah pathetic, this is an example of the MONSTERS they’ve just pardoned..

John Ghedini, 67, was convicted of Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the Second Degree in 1982 in Manhattan. Mr. Ghedini was born in Mexico to Italian parents and came to the United States at the age of 9. He recently retired from working nearly thirty years for the same New York company. A pardon will allow him to file for an adjusted immigration status, and stay in the country that he has lived in for nearly sixty years. He has lived a crime-free life for the past 36 years.

BUILD THE WALL!!1!

Maga!!1!!!

Did you read the other 28 before finally finding the one you wanted to cherry pick to your benefit?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That's how Australia was started. New South Wales was where all the prisoners were sent because they couldn't escape. I don't have a problem sending the bad guys to a desert island. Send the to Antarctica for all I care.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Um, so release murderers because Orange Man Bad?

WTH?

Psst. Hey, hey, come here...

They weren't illegal or immigrants or murderers. Aren't you paying attention to the liberal responses? Most were serving life sentences for weed.
edit on 3-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Leftists should own this.

Like the murders committed by illegal aliens in sanctuary cities.

The blood of innocent people is on their hands.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LSU2018

Leftists should own this.

Only white, oppressive males have concept of ownership.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ok bring forth the evidence they are. Either way, this whole thread just turned into a xenophobic circle jerk. Majority of those people who committed crimes are either not immigrants at all, or didnt immigrate from Mexico, but all i see here is really call for wall building.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ok bring forth the evidence they are. Either way, this whole thread just turned into a xenophobic circle jerk. Majority of those people who committed crimes are either not immigrants at all, or didnt immigrate from Mexico, but all i see here is really call for wall building.

Ok so you have no evidence that these people arent illegals. So I will default to the evidence that we have; these are people not born in the US that are now subject to removal. Sounds like not legal immigrants to me, but the semantics matter little to me.

And again, Cuomo could have just granted clemency.

Instead he brought the fact they were immigrants into it, and used it as a political tool to attack trump. So your beef should be with him, yet instead you direct it at the people who had a problem with what cuomo did.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why do half of you vote for these people?

Because the average person is just "average" and there is a whole 49% below average out there. Voila

Terrible though, isn't it? Something needs to be done to keep these types (those most prone to vote Dems) away from the polls. Democracy (AKA extra-legislative mob rule) is not something to be proud of. It is a force for evil, and tyranny of a minority by a simple majority (or by a majority of any size is unacceptable, per our founders)

Great post IL
Just keep bringing attention to their crimes, and exposing them as the low-intelligence America hating morally bankrupt ideologically wrong failures we all know for certain they are.

I sincerely wish they, as a group, would pack their # and get the hell out. Of this country. They do nothing for us. They do nothing but TAKE from us. And then they, in typical arrogant/condescending/horses ass fashion actually have the gaul to insult us, AKA the ones paying for EVERYTHING

ENOUGH!
edit on 1/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm basing my facts off the articles given in this thread. And no where does it say they are illegals.

It also points out that those who are immigrants had minor drug related crimes like possession and what not, and majority of them happened 20 some odd years ago, if they were illegals they'd be gone by now.

But hey, let's just ignore the citizens who were murderers and focus on the guy who was selling weed to support himself because hes from the Dominican republic..

New York is a melting pot of immigrant communities, and they know better than any other area of the US of corruption from immigration and found ways to work with it instead of against it.

I also found out that it was 8 immigrants, pardoned for minor crimes. Still no sign of them being illegal.
Cuomo is just playing politics, that's his job, just like trump, seems like trump wants to be king, but hes not so he better expect stuff like this to happen

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join