It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take This Trump: Governor Cuomo Pardons 22 Illegals To Avoid Deportation (And 4 Murderers)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Krakatoa

who's they?

I point out the ridiculousness of supporting them, oh well who cares I don't

"They" are the people that want you to hate "the other side". "They" are the ones that benefit from you staying ignorant of the details and are triggering you to react with emotions. Once you do that, "they" have you where they want you and can claim all sorts of vile crap about you to devalue your opinions.

Think about it for more than a second.....it should be obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't need to think about it it's obviously ridiculous

New York should have vote in Larry Sharpe a real Libertarian with good ideas. Coumo probably loves Trump since Trump is the best thing to happen to partisan politics in 50 years

it's ridiculous from all accounts, "they" can't control me I'm totally unplugged from the idiocy of partisan politics

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
This is satire right? I mean it has to be.

TDS has gone terminal.

So basically you can rape , rob and kill and get away with it in liberal states as long as Trump doesnt get his way.

Which one of them was the rapist?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just when we thought leftists were the thickest, stupidest most pathetic people in the country.

They openly support this behaviour. Yet again.

Kate Steinle anyone? “Just to stick-it to Trump supporters”.

Thick
Stupid
Pathetic

2020 is in the bag.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It’s funny, most of the pardons are for minor drug charges that happened 10-20 years ago.

Right wing alarmists much?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Just when we thought leftists were the thickest, stupidest most pathetic people in the country.

They openly support this behaviour. Yet again.

Kate Steinle anyone? “Just to stick-it to Trump supporters”.

Thick
Stupid
Pathetic

2020 is in the bag.

Yeah pathetic, this is an example of the MONSTERS they’ve just pardoned..

John Ghedini, 67, was convicted of Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the Second Degree in 1982 in Manhattan. Mr. Ghedini was born in Mexico to Italian parents and came to the United States at the age of 9. He recently retired from working nearly thirty years for the same New York company. A pardon will allow him to file for an adjusted immigration status, and stay in the country that he has lived in for nearly sixty years. He has lived a crime-free life for the past 36 years.

BUILD THE WALL!!1!

Maga!!1!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

oh thank god, you are correct glad I didn't actually read anything

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Yeah pathetic, this is an example of the MONSTERS they’ve just pardoned..

Nice of you to leave out the murderers and serial armed robbers.
Exceptionally productive members of society, definitely not monsters.

If someone close to you was murdered, I'm sure you'd be cool about hearing the murderer getting out of jail for curious reasons.

You are being intentionally dishonest but you already know that. So why stop there? Why not empty the jails everywhere?
edit on 3-1-2019 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
FYI, The states cannot deport someone, that is the job of the Federal Government.

Nothing is stopping ICE from picking the people up now that they have been pardoned/given clemency.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

No murderers were pardoned.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This thread is cancer... Why is this on ATS? Did anyone actually see the people who committed the crimes? Almost all the murderers were born IN THE UNITED STATES!
And:

Governor Cuomo Grants Pardons to Individuals Convicted of Minor Offenses from Deportation

Manuel Vidal Antigua, 38, was convicted of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the Fourth Degree in Queens in 2007 for selling a small amount of a controlled substance to make money for his mother's medical expenses. He was born in the Dominican Republic and currently faces an order of removal. Mr. Antigua is the father of two American children, helps run his community softball team, and takes care of his elderly mother. Mr. Vidal Antigua has not committed a crime for 12 years.

Sure sounds like a terrible human being to me.

As for the murderers:

"Alphonse Riley-James", yea that guy sure sounds like he's from Ecuador, or anywhere in Central / South America.

By everyone's logic who are blaming the "LEFT" the US should just ship all criminals to a desert island. Regardless of the where they come from.

I think you all need to read up on a little crime and punishment and stop taking notes from Rodrigo Duterte.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

Cuomo went to the G7 conference in Brussels and marched with the protestors who were against the United States. But hey, New Yorkers like him. Even after one of the released illegal-alien murderers kill another American, New Yorkers will still vote for Cuomo.

Maybe not, What IF the Democrat states like NY just pre select the winner and cheat them in? With all the real effort to steal the election by multiple vote casting schemes we catch the D's in time and again, we have a reason to be suspicious!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

At this point it appears that Andrew Cuomo is on the payroll of the Drug Cartels.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Cuomo’s pardoning murderers to spite Trump?
edit on 3-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm going to need somebody to point out the pardoned immigrants who committed a violent crime. The names of all of the murderers sure don't sound Mexican.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not all invaders are Mexican
edit on 3-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Cuomo’s pardoning murderers to spite Trump?

No murderers were pardoned.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nobody cares about the white ones.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I do find it refreshing that all the criminals were listed as “...being remorseful for their crimes...”.

Aren’t most criminals remorseful after they’re caught and there are consequences to their actions?

I didn’t see any of those articles reporting that said criminal didn’t know that they were participating in criminal actions prior to being arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced.

Here’s an idea. Don’t engage in criminal activity and behavior, don’t go to jail.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The murderers he let loose were not illegal immigrants. Read the story again if you think so. I think most of you here have Trump illiteracy syndrome. It's not just this story where you confuse the facts, It is every story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join