It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exculpatory Russia evidence about Flynn that US intel kept secret

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As usual, take with a grain of salt until we can actually see the sourcve material.

According to John Solomon of the Hill.

While Sally Yates and the deep state mouthpieces in the msm were going around saying Flynn's dinner in Moscow may have made him a traitor, the CIA was setting on evidence that showed not only was this not the case, but Flynn himself helped the intel agencies by getting briefed and debriefed about the dinner by them.

For nearly two years now, the intelligence community has kept secret evidence in the Russia collusion case that directly undercuts the portrayal of retired Army general and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn as a Russian stooge.

That silence was maintained even when former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates publicly claimed Flynn was possibly “compromised” by Moscow.

Before Flynn made his infamous December 2015 trip to Moscow — as a retired general and then-adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign — he alerted his former employer, the DIA.

He then attended a “defensive” or “protective” briefing before he ever sat alongside Vladimir Putin at the Russia Today (RT) dinner, or before he talked with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The briefing educated and sensitized Flynn to possible efforts by his Russian host to compromise the former high-ranking defense official and prepared him for conversations in which he could potentially extract intelligence for U.S. agencies such as the DIA.

When Flynn returned from Moscow, he spent time briefing intelligence officials on what he learned during the Moscow contacts. Between two and nine intelligence officials attended the various meetings with Flynn about the RT event, and the information was moderately useful, about what one would expect from a public event, according to my sources.

thehill.com...

Terrible as usual if true.

This means that the intel agencies were perfectly fine with the narrative of flynn maybe being a traitor with this dinner, because it helped fit their narrative of attacking Trump, even though they knew it wasnt the case.

You would think the media people spreading this narrative would now be investigating this story, seeing as how they spread what would be disinformation if true.

But nope, they arent interested ion being journalists (most of them anyway), they just want to push the Trump russia narrative, and if they report something that is not true, just jump to the next story.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I wish I could say I was surprised, but I’m not. I’m sure this is no secret to everyone in the know in DC. That they let this happen to Flynn just to try and take down Trump is despicable. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
As usual, take with a grain of salt until we can actually see the sourcve material.

While Sally Yates and the deep state mouthpieces in the msm were going around saying Flynn's dinner in Moscow may have made him a traitor, the CIA was setting on evidence that showed not only was this not the case, but Flynn himself helped the intel agencies by getting briefed and debriefed about the dinner by them.

For nearly two years now, the intelligence community has kept secret evidence in the Russia collusion case that directly undercuts the portrayal of retired Army general and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn as a Russian stooge.

That silence was maintained even when former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates publicly claimed Flynn was possibly “compromised” by Moscow.

Before Flynn made his infamous December 2015 trip to Moscow — as a retired general and then-adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign — he alerted his former employer, the DIA.

He then attended a “defensive” or “protective” briefing before he ever sat alongside Vladimir Putin at the Russia Today (RT) dinner, or before he talked with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The briefing educated and sensitized Flynn to possible efforts by his Russian host to compromise the former high-ranking defense official and prepared him for conversations in which he could potentially extract intelligence for U.S. agencies such as the DIA.

When Flynn returned from Moscow, he spent time briefing intelligence officials on what he learned during the Moscow contacts. Between two and nine intelligence officials attended the various meetings with Flynn about the RT event, and the information was moderately useful, about what one would expect from a public event, according to my sources.

thehill.com...

This means that the intel agencies were perfectly fine with the narrative of flynn maybe being a traitor with this dinner, because it helped fit their narrative of attacking Trump, even though they knew it wasnt the case.

You would think the media people spreading this narrative would now be investigating this story, seeing as how they spread what would be disinformation if true.

But nope, they arent interested ion being journalists (most of them anyway), they just want to push the Trump russia narrative, and if they report something that is not true, just jump to the next story.

Not surprising in the least. I predict that this thread will be very, very quiet. Pretty tough to spin this. Might have to wait for the 4am talking points to be sent out.

Otherwise known as the Moron Mass Email..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why did it take so long for this to get out? This is hugh.

God, I can't even describe my disgust with this bogus operation.

If? Flynn lied to FBI there was a reason. As we all now know, they damn well knew what was going on but had a bone to pick with him for supporting Robin Gritz and blowing the whistle on the bogus reports by DOD that we were defeating ISIS

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Something as blatantly traitorous as this deserves a military response against the offending offices of intelligence. Military Tribunals and court marshal of those people who allowed these things. (If it all turns out to be true, and the patterns within these agencies up to this point would indicate it being definitely true).
edit on 2-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The evil Anti-Trump/Pro-Obama judge, T.S. Ellis, was dying to charge General Flynn with TREASON, but Mueller's prosecutors told him they did NOT want to do that.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cool, he follow protocol for his bewildering trip to a Russian government propaganda dinner in 2015?

Then why did he not do that with Russia and Turkey contacts in 2016 and 2017?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The evil Anti-Trump/Pro-Obama judge, T.S. Ellis, was dying to charge General Flynn with TREASON, but Mueller's prosecutors told him they did NOT want to do that.

That's not an honest presentation of what happened with that judge.

The judge later apologized for the treason comment then gave Flynn several opportunities to withdraw his plea.

Don't be such a tool.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fwiw, Ellis has also put Muellers prosecutors to shame a number of times.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It does sound like a witch hunt to me. I thought our civilization rid itself of these practices.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I sometimes forget who owns CNBC. That explains why the judge's apologies and retractions were not publicized by that network.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Can you show he didn't?

No?

This is protocol and players from all countries run through very similar operations.

Just because you don't know about it just means you are not in the loop.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Cool, he follow protocol for his bewildering trip to a Russian government propaganda dinner in 2015?

If he didnt he should be charged with Fara violations; i have no problem with that.

But that is irrelevant to the investigation into trump[ russia collusion in the 2016 election, and the exculpatory evidence regarding that was kept hidden by the intel community.

And why isnt all of the people who were also lobbying for foreign governments, like the Podesta group, also charged, had their lawyers offices raided, all of their russian contacts investigated, wiretaps issued, etc?

Nope as always, when hillary people commit these crimes, its perfectly fine.

But when trump people commit crimes that have nothing to do with the 2016 election, thats reason for years long investigations into trump and everyone connected too him.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

And how do you know he didn't ?

2015 is just now coming out.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

thehill.com...

Not surprising imo.
I expect much worse to be revealed before this mess is over.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I am so sorry! Please replace the name T.S. Ellis, with EMMET SULLIVAN in the above post.

Judge Ellis is honest. He said that Mueller was on a Witch-Hunt, and "putting the screws to Manafort" in the hopes of getting President Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And why isnt all of the people who were also lobbying for foreign governments, like the Podesta group, also charged, had their lawyers offices raided, all of their russian contacts investigated, wiretaps issued, etc?

Because these groups do not want to drain the swamp, they are quite happy how it was playing in it. Challenging the culture of politics is no easy feat, overall I think it has been progressing not too bad all things considered, Flynn has fell on his sword like a champion.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

And how do you know he didn't ?

2015 is just now coming out.

Considering he was only charged with lying to the FBI about 2016/2017 contacts, I think its safe to assume he wasnt upfront about those as he was in 2015.

Because thus far his 2015 contacts have not seemed to come up in court documents, only stories from journalists.

new topics

top topics

join