It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter speaks about her mother’s leadership style.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why do you support crazy old men that terrorize pussies???
WHYWHYWHY???

Thank you.

FINALLY!

Someone on the communist left actually equated things equally.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

She's as loony as her mom. The bad news is, she was raised by a lunatic bimbo twat so she'll be even more retarded than her skank mamma.
edit on 3-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I didn't know that babbling and slurred speech was a leadership "style"

She eats a fifth of liquor at every meal, it was the only way she could cope with the miserable life her mom provided.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
"Look around tomorrow. It’s going to be a whole new America. You’re going to see something so magical that you have not seen before"?

I don't get it Nancy Pelosi was speaking of the house before.... didn't we see her magic then? And if not; why not? And where did the new magic come from?

Pretty sure when I look around tomorrow I'm going to see the same old America ... where Nancy Pelosi is the leader of the house... Again.

And what's all the talk about playing some Game? Is that how these people view their jobs; that their playing a game? No wonder things are so screwed up.

I think she referring to Pelosi's magic of duping the low intelligence democrats by saying things like "you have to pass it to find out what's in it."

I bet part of this poor girl's chores as a child was bringing home one friend for study each school day. That catch? It had to be a black, an illegal, a homosexual, a transexual, and a Mexican.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ya, sure... except, trump being a habitual sexual assaulter is far more believable than anyone being a habitual beheader!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ya, sure... except, trump being a habitual sexual assaulter is far more believable than anyone being a habitual beheader!

So you don't equate the two.

hmmf.

Guess you're just a supporter of a serial killer.

*shrugs*

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So according to Pelosi’s daughter. Pelosi uses blackmails and threats to get what she wants? well that isnt a surprise. Seeing how she has the money to get way what she wants.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Did you know that Nancy Pelosi was Miss Lube Rack in 1959?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just love how trump is caught on an open mic talking about how he sexually assaults women and it's just "locker room talk" and all those women are just crazy and overreacting over it. but, ya, Polosi's daughter says this obviously not intending for it to be taken literally and yous want to make a big deal out of it.
here's a fact for you...
there are more women sexually assaulted in this country than beheaded!!! heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there's been more women accusing trump of sexual assault than there's been people beheaded in this country over his lifetime!!
so which one do you think is more believable"

What Trump said, every person in America knows and agrees with. Rich men can usually do what they want with women. What Satan's spawn said is that her mom will cut off your head and you won't know you're bleeding. Why would you even defend Pelosi or her kid anyways?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Nothing scares and intimidates rwnj’s more than powerful women, well maybe powerful minority’s like Obama. Hate on...

More psychological projection, soundguy?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Imagine if Kavanaugh cracked open a beer while saying he enjoys beer. Lefties were already beating on the doors of the Capital, and that was over mere accusations.

Why are lefties so afraid of white men?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Miss Lube Rack... Even though she was ugly then, too, I bet she had her muff tackled a few times by those old men.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

read what you just typed!!
satan's spawn?? really?? with all the griping and complaining yous do about how the kitty grabbing president is so disrespected.. where's your respect???

I mean, you even admit that trump very well could have been treating women as he described....
but let's get real here. have you raised kids, have they gone through their teen years yet??? believe me, if polosi had a habit of cutting off people's heads at a whim you wouldn't be hearing about it because this girl wouldn't be around to to be saying it!!!

ya know what nothing makes me hope for the downfall of trump and pence more than the idea that I might get to see the crazy insane reaction the right would have at the thought of a PRESIDENT PELOSI!!!

am I defending pelosi, or am I just trying to annoy the crap out of people who I find so annoying...
hmmm.... I wonder???

President Pelosi
President Pelosi
PRESIDENT PELOSI!!!

edit on 3-1-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

read what you just typed!!
satan's spawn??...

.. I wonder???

President Pelosi
President Pelosi
PRESIDENT PELOSI!!!

So in addition to having TDS, you now have PuFPiss ( Pelutsi For President Psychosis).
Your 2nd Amendment must be taken away!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

mobile.twitter.com...

Miss Lube Rack... Even though she was ugly then, too, I bet she had her muff tackled a few times by those old men.

Indeed, she was lubed.
Off with their heads!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
So according to Pelosi’s daughter. Pelosi uses blackmails and threats to get what she wants? well that isnt a surprise. Seeing how she has the money to get way what she wants.

This is how the Commiecrats work.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That nose tho

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder what Nancy had to do to earn the "Miss Lube Rack" award? Gravity has been cruel to her since 1959.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder what Nancy had to do to earn the "Miss Lube Rack" award? Gravity has been cruel to her since 1959.

Hopefully it wasn't as disgusting as what Feinstein had to do to become mayor of SF.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join