It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter speaks about her mother’s leadership style.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I agree that I dont understand; can you explain the figure of speach that with Nancy Pelosi we are going to "see something so magical that [we] have not seen before"? ... cause I'm pretty sure I've seen Nancy Pelosi be speaker of the house before.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I BELIEVE HER!

But even a headless Trump is smarter than a whole Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: LordAhriman
I agree that I dont understand; can you explain the figure of speach that with Nancy Pelosi we are going to "see something so magical that [we] have not seen before"? ... cause I'm pretty sure I've seen Nancy Pelosi be speaker of the house before.

As Speaker of the House when Obama became President, Nancy Pelosi delivered magic! The House and Senate enjoyed a Democrat majority at that point.

Obama-Pelosi teamed up for the 2010 mid-terms, and MAGICALLY handed over the House and Senate to Republicans. It was biggest loss for Democrats nationwide, in decades.
edit on 1/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I didn't know that babbling and slurred speech was a leadership "style"

It is when you mix it with exaggerated hand gestures.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nancy is a headstrong ruthless salesman, convincing people she is for the people when in fact she is for her elite friends and donors. Her class is the entitled class that follows her. I have known Senators and I would never have been supporting them if they were like her. The part about cutting someone's head off, that she has proved by sigging people on congressmen who did not bow down to her. That is not the proper behavior of a Senator, I think half of the people in the house are afraid of her, she would send her followers to harass them in public, I would swear she is of the same mold as Hillary, using her wealth and power to force others into submission.

Oh well, I have known other people like that in the past and they usually get away with it because nobody has the guts to challenge them even though they are wrong. O

h yeah, come to think of it, Lucifer is coming back on someday under netflix, he chose the LA area to live in. I wonder if Nancy will play Lucifers Mother this year.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
OMG! I just saw this! Pelosi is a serial killer???

How can we allow someone like that into a position of power???

I used to not like her, now i fear for my saftey, and that of my children.

#impeachpelosinowforthechildren

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I didn't know that babbling and slurred speech was a leadership "style"

In my neck of the woods,babbling and slurred speech,puts you in the hospital
for observation!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The only thing that would be considered magical if she could
put two sentences together without babbling or slurring her
speech.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Pelosi should be booted out, period!!! She's a perfect example of a career politician. Our government is top heavy with government representatives 65 and older. Our current president and candidates running for president in 2020 are too old to be in office! Many are in their 70's and some are even in their 80's! The demands of the presidency and those who are responsible for making our laws need the stamina, mental sharpness and a new perspective towards world peace and the many domestic issues facing the majority of Americans. Countries of the world can no longer be at each other's throats. We need new blood who are willing to help change America and the world for the better.

These career politicians like Pelosi and Mitch McConnell and many others gain too much power over incoming freshman politicians. The newly elected democrats wanted Pelosi OUT! Yet of course, the powers that be did some behind the scenes arm twisting to keep her in power. This is the same person who took impeachment off the table for George W. Bush after he sent over 5,000 soldiers to their deaths in Iraq based upon lies! He also allowed Saudi Nationals to fly home at the height of the 9/11. Even after all flights were grounded and 15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Pelosi cuts the heads off of living people.

PEOPLE!

A political leader cuts the heads off of people. Probably people who don't think like her.

SHE MURDERS PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK LIKE HER!

Ummm...Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just love how trump is caught on an open mic talking about how he sexually assaults women and it's just "locker room talk" and all those women are just crazy and overreacting over it. but, ya, Polosi's daughter says this obviously not intending for it to be taken literally and yous want to make a big deal out of it.
here's a fact for you...
there are more women sexually assaulted in this country than beheaded!!! heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there's been more women accusing trump of sexual assault than there's been people beheaded in this country over his lifetime!!
so which one do you think is more believable"

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

but trump babbles, and he's been known to slur...
maybe he should be in a hospital for observation?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This reminds me of the ugly queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland. Always shouting selfishly "Off with their heads!" At anyone with a different idea or opinion. That lady looks like miserable trouble. Remember most of us want a huge change and voted for Trump. I only voted for Obama at the time to keep my son's out of war. Hillary wanted a war with Russia. People who don't get along with others should not be President, or in public office, or in public at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nothing scares and intimidates rwnj’s more than powerful women, well maybe powerful minority’s like Obama. Hate on...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The point ........

Your head ......

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
the point is that the double standard being shown is starting to be bordering on insanity!!!

we should let trump's grab them by the puss bit slide as being "locker room talk" but this is a big deal""
kav can sit in congressional hearings yelling about how much he liked beer, how much he still likes beer but Warren opening up a bottle of beer in a video she put out is being made out to be a big deal...

kind of think that some people just might have a problem with smart powerful women rising to power.
or maybe they are just sexist jerks... no idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why do you support leftists decapitating people they disagree with?

WHYWHYWHY???

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh
Pelosi is definitely starting to go senile. Her mental glitches are happening more & more frequently the last few years.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why do you support crazy old men that terrorize pussies???
WHYWHYWHY???

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's alarming these people who are in control of sending our children into harms way or have the power to start wars and launch nuclear weapons are not required to undergo psychiatric evaluations. Evaluations that are separate and independent from the government. Professional psychiatrists feel they should be appointed by members of the National Academy of Medicine which is a non-governmental organization."

According to the World Health Organization, approximately 15 percent of adults age 60 and over suffer from a mental disorder.

Source

Distinct psychopathological syndromes occurred in 72.7 % of the elderly, while a clinically defined psychiatric disorder was found in 40.4 %.

Source

Psychiatrists are sounding the alarm about Donald Trump's mental fitness. Here's a video of professional psychiatrists who all feel Trump has all the warning signs that would demand a thorough psychological evaluation.

<< 1    3 >>

join