It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Muslim Doctor : “I’ll purposely give Jews the wrong meds”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So let me get this straight - after reading the links, she has merely made comments online but hasn't actually done this?

So, by the same token, what should be done about some of our fellow ATS'ers when you read the calls for violence, etc, against people from a specific religion? If she is so wrong for online comments, shouldn't others be held to the same standard?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would not worry too much about such behavior from a doctor. Their license will be pulled in short order as the legal cases pile against them pile up.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

I would put my hands in the person with the most experience and rated university medical school diploma/degree.

Medicine is a science, God the domain of religion.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Just because they have a different (correct) viewpoint than yours doesn't mean they are stupid.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Most ATSers don't belong to a religion that crashed 2 airplanes into buildings, carries out many terrorist attacks access the world though. Ya know?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Melen

originally posted by: Violater1

Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

White...white Christians you say?
Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.
Your ignorance is unfathomable.

It's "you're". And you're obviously bat# insane.

I'm not racist. I just hate stupid people. Like you. I really, really hate you*.

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.
And it took you all day to figure out that feckless retort.
Hate preachers like you give ATS a bad name.
The fact is, muslims have a derogatory name for the Jewish people, that in it self is despicable.
If you can't stop being a hater, then just leave.

Says the guy here preaching hate...

The only people preaching hate are Imams in the majority of western mosques.

If you believe that your world view is somewhat limited.

Nah just have to see and hear them in their own words is all. More than enough evidence for it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Radical thinking and ways of life are not just synonymous with our Muslim cousins.

Take Christianity for instance, the atrocities, mass genocide, and blood sports we have perpetrated throughout recorded history put radical Islam to shame.

End of the day it's a nonsensical predicament considering both religions are by definition Abrahamic by nature, hence worship the same God.

If it was not so tragic it would be downright hilarious.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Just because they have a different (correct) viewpoint than yours doesn't mean they are stupid.

Stupid logic usually indicates stupid people, even more so when they only apply their logic to the groups of people they don't like and not to other groups that are guilty of the exact same kind of behaviour.

Seems totally stupid to me, and chances are, it's only "correct" if you share the same skewed view point

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Pretty much garbage in, garbage out, ethos at play.

Faulty logic that generates spurious intent down to fear of the unknown.

Or mad religious bastards with nothing better to do than hate one another for there own failings.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

The OP offered proof..Nice of you to offer no proof.. Typical leftist tactic..

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well she was joking(not funny) and was fired. white people have done this for real for many years.

tuskegee experiment

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
well she was joking(not funny) and was fired. white people have done this for real for many years.

tuskegee experiment

Anyone who thinks she was joking is a sick 3@stard.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

tuskegee experiment

So "white" people have been doing this for years? Really? All white people were involved in that? Or was it a small group of doctors that did it?

The same type of doctors and government that experimented on far, far, far more white people than black.

Take your racism and slither back under your rock Adolph.

And no she wasn't joking. If you believe that you are as demented as she is.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

The OP offered proof..Nice of you to offer no proof.. Typical leftist tactic..

Thank you.
The Commiecrats usually/ mostly, only provide rhetoric, and corrupt solutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join