It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Muslim Doctor : “I’ll purposely give Jews the wrong meds”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Melen

Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

White...white Christians you say?
Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.
Your ignorance is unfathomable.

It's "you're". And you're obviously bat# insane.

I'm not racist. I just hate stupid people. Like you. I really, really hate you*.

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.
And it took you all day to figure out that feckless retort.
Hate preachers like you give ATS a bad name.
The fact is, muslims have a derogatory name for the Jewish people, that in it self is despicable.
If you can't stop being a hater, then just leave.

Says the guy here preaching hate...

The only people preaching hate are Imams in the majority of western mosques.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

White...white Christians you say?
Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.
Your ignorance is unfathomable.

It's "you're". And you're obviously bat# insane.

I'm not racist. I just hate stupid people. Like you. I really, really hate you*.

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.
And it took you all day to figure out that feckless retort.
Hate preachers like you give ATS a bad name.
The fact is, muslims have a derogatory name for the Jewish people, that in it self is despicable.
If you can't stop being a hater, then just leave.

Says the guy here preaching hate...

The only people preaching hate are Imams in the majority of western mosques.

If you believe that your world view is somewhat limited.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

while this " threat " sounds ultra scary and dangerous

one has to ask - how EXACTLY is a doctor going to impliment it ???

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe that's the teachings
. Tell that to its followers 👍🏻

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There is absolutely no comparison.

White Christians are the most donating and volunteering group the world has seen.

They actually go to Africa to help,

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Muslim isn't a race.

Islam condones any acts of violence or terror against the Jew.

I can't really argue that statement.

But it is a reciprocating relationship, even if it is one sided.

It takes two to tango as they say.

Reciprocating yet one sided? No, that's impossible. Your bending reality to fit your PC view of the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

while this " threat " sounds ultra scary and dangerous

one has to ask - how EXACTLY is a doctor going to impliment it ???

When you go in to a doctor they have a range of meds which differ by price, side effects, etc... She could simply always offer the more expensive med when it's not necessary. Or choose to recommend one which has the worst side effects.

You really dont understand how doctors have you in a vulnerable position and could use their influence and authority to harm others?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Muslim isn't a race.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Now quote the bible on violence against nonbelievers or gays without any strawman 😉

Ok but I don't even have to quote anything to refute this. Most Christian's believe the Old Testament laws were meant for people of a different era. This is common knowledge, while Muslims cling to their ancient traditions refusing to join the modern world like Christianity has.

Kinda like how people on the left like to say the 2nd Amendment was created "in a different time" and doesn't make sense in today's world. Maybe when the world's population was not as large as it is today, it made sense to encourage Male-female coupling as a law. Maybe the cohesiveness of the community was so crucial, back then when survival was a consideration in basically every decision made, they couldn't allow nonbelievers to fracture the community against itself. It will happen eventually anyway but you can delay it enough to establish a lasting society.

So, yeah, it's well known that 99.9% of Christians do not follow the hundreds of mostly obscure ancient laws in the OT, while Muslims continue to adhere to their ancient barbaric customs. You knew that, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Muslim isn't a race.

Reciprocating yet one sided? No, that's impossible. Your bending reality to fit your PC view of the world.

I'm not PC, I'm objective.

If you truly believe there are no stories of Jewish prejudice against Muslims, you're kidding yourself or selective about what stories you believe.

It's one sided because there is over a billion Muslims, yet around 14~ jews world wide.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
True or not, you hit the nail on the head of why I am afraid to travel to certain parts of the world. a reply to: Zcustosmorum

That's probably for the best, considering the actions of your country's media and armed forces, it's understandable why America probably isn't liked in some corners of the globe

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

She looks like a Jew to me. Is she a fkin instigator?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Muslim isn't a race.

If you truly believe there are no stories of Jewish prejudice against Muslims, you're kidding yourself or selective about what stories you believe.

It's one sided because there is over a billion Muslims, yet around 14~ jews world wide.

Being surrounded by hundreds of millions of cultists that want to murder you tends to do that I would think.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

She looks like a Jew to me. Is she a fkin instigator?
You had better hope that your anti-semitism is legal in your country.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Muslim isn't a race.

Being surrounded by hundreds of millions of cultists that want to murder you tends to do that I would think.

That gets about as much sympathy as people who live below sea level in a hurricane prone area. Everyone who lives in Israel chose to move there.

Both are archaic religions pulling the world down by interjecting their prophecy into geopolitics with their devotion to books written by men thousands~ of years ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Muslim isn't a race.

That gets about as much sympathy as people who live below sea level in a hurricane prone area. Everyone who lives in Israel chose to move there.

Both are archaic religions pulling the world down by interjecting their prophecy into geopolitics with their devotion to books written by men thousands~ of years ago.
That will be like that book written by Charles Darwin about 100 years ago that caused the murder of millions in WW2 due to evolution and the master race.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
People seem to forget that the prophet of Islam, his life and example, is considered a perfect moral example of the highest excellence for all muslims to follow according to the religious texts of Islam. You cannot question his morality or excellence of character without basically becoming an apostate.

Yet history tells of a warlord with child brides, slaves, and conquering the by the power of the sword and tactics. Either history is wrong or that is the example their religion tells all followers to follow.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This is a very strange story. A woman who was obviously intelligent enough to become a doctor wasn't smart enough to realize that tweet was career suicide? Very weird.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"I would rather have a Jewish or Christian MD as my physician."

I would rather have someone who does not place their belief in invisible Men in the sky as my physician, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Muslim isn't a race.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Now quote the bible on violence against nonbelievers or gays without any strawman 😉

Love your neighbor, loving your enemies, and turning the other cheek? I assume your reference is the old testament

Jews, just for an example, do not accept the New Testament. So you're "I assume your reference is the Old Testament" is kind of flawed.

(Disclaimer: *I* am not making a judgement as to whether any of these books are real or should be followed. Just stating fact.)

I think the O,d Testament is the story of a covenant relationship between GOD and a group of people He offered to enter into covenant with. He laid down the rules of what was expected if you chose to enter into contract. If you did not want to be part of it, you had the choice of walking away and being 'cut off from among the people'. However abhorrent we may find the rules, they were specific to a group of people that chose to abide by them. If you didn't like GOD's demands, you walked away from Mount Sinai and looked for a new life in some other direction.
Do you know of any nation whose birth wasn't born out of blood and violence?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I would rather have a Jewish or Christian MD as my physician."

I would rather have someone who does not place their belief in invisible Men in the sky as my physician, to be honest.

Depends whether their GOD said all life was sacred, or whether their GOD said some were inferior. I'd put my life in the hands of a religious person who believed in the sanctity of life. Unless maybe they were an Aztec high priest or some such. Sacrifice to GOD is my choice

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join