It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Muslim Doctor : “I’ll purposely give Jews the wrong meds”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Melen
Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

White...white Christians you say?
Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.
Your ignorance is unfathomable.

It's "you're". And you're obviously bat# insane.

I'm not racist. I just hate stupid people. Like you. I really, really hate you*.

* Probably a joke...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.

I'm not racist. I just hate stupid people. Like you. I really, really hate you*.

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.
And it took you all day to figure out that feckless retort.
Hate preachers like you give ATS a bad name.
The fact is, muslims have a derogatory name for the Jewish people, that in it self is despicable.
If you can't stop being a hater, then just leave.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Muslim isn't a race.

Islam condones any acts of violence or terror against the Jew.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Now quote the bible on violence against nonbelievers or gays without any strawman 😉

Since you have all the answers, you find it in the New Testament.

Oh, what's that, you couldn't find anything?
Take your own advice and don't give us your bull$h!t.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Your a racist!

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.
The fact is, muslims have a derogatory name for the Jewish people, that in it self is despicable.

Says the guy here preaching hate...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Saying and doing are two different things. D.......

ahh nevermind, lead a horse to water and all that.

I'm sorry. Where in the story does it say this person did anything? Nowhere. In fact, ITS FROM JANUARY OF 2012. GTFO with your bull#. Someone actually went through the trouble of posting a news story on 12/31/2018 about a tweet from 1/2012. And you all think it's relevant.

For all you "we hate MSM" people, you sure do lap it all up like hungry little puppies.

Your typical dishonest spin! This is hate speech from a MD.
You totally discredit your self.
You need to go to her for your problems.
edit on V212019Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 02 Jan 2019 18:21:40 -06001 by Violater1 because: etgyuk

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your a racist!

* Probably a joke...

Hatred is not a joke.

Says the guy here preaching hate...

Your wrong...again.
Nothing new here.
But I'm sure you're OK with this.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Absolutely abhorrent behavior. If proven true she should lose her license and be jailed.

That said, I seem to remember a large number of people on the Right pushing for religious freedom at work. Even if that meant something along the lines of a devout Christian EMT refusing to treat a homosexual.

Thanks Trump.

You got H1B and H2B Visas confused in the last thread you responded to me in, you might be confused here.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Nope I just buy into the whole # show, religious people can take their beliefs too far, you are no better than those you hate on.
edit on 2-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nope I just buy into the whole # show, religious people can take their beliefs too far, you are no better than those you hate on.

Your lack of belief is a belief in and of itself. And that can be taken too far as well. Now, how are you any better again?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Never said I was better.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Never said I was better.

Not in so few words, no.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If this man committed an ‘actual’ heinous act, like putting bacon on the door handle of a mosque, the left would be ‘outraged’.

But messing with people’s meds, ‘meh’.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Reality is horrible people are part in parcel of the global and heavily populated world be live in, there's always going to be a percentage of them no matter what happens.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Who the f@#$ said meh?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Reality is horrible people are part in parcel of the global and heavily populated world be live in, there's always going to be a percentage of them no matter what happens.

There was nothing part in parcel about her hatred. She is just following the teachings of mohumud:

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

which is hatred.
You won't find these teaching in The New Testament.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Muslim isn't a race.

Islam condones any acts of violence or terror against the Jew.

Now quote the bible on violence against nonbelievers or gays without any strawman 😉

Find me a Group of Christians who have done what Muslims have done to Americans since before the Barbary Wars.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think of Dr. Nidal Hasan. One day, he yells "Allahu Akbar" and kills 13 and injures 30. He called himself a soldier of Allah. He sits on death row today. He was a well-educated doctor, not some low IQ fanatic. He self-radicalized and people died because of it.

Like this doctor in the OP, Hasan left indicators in his communications that showed his disdain for non-muslims and America's presence in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Choose your doctor wisely.

ETA: Too many balls have been dropped. This doctor should be on the radar now.

edit on 2-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Non-believers will die in the flesh (their first death) and at the Great White Throne (Last) Judgment their earthly carnal existing spirit will be cast into the Lake of Fire (second death) where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth for all eternity.

So simple death is not enough for the Christian God, no he will resurrect those who died as non believers so he can cast them into an eternal lake of fire to be tortured forever...me thinks both sides have hatred for non believers in their own brand of faith...or is it their own brand of hatred. Believe in me...NO...believe in me...either or...you still die...neither seems tolerant nor peaceful

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Melen

See there are crazy people of all colors/religions!

EMT worker suspended after racist comments on white supremacist podcast
to take "immense satisfaction" as he "terrorized" an African American boy with a needle.

www.cnn.com...

And absolutely NOBODY will rush in here to defend this guy and his sick mindset.

How many people in here defending Islam which is just as supremacist and evil of an ideology as the white supremacist?

Do you get the difference or do you need it spelled out with smaller words?

And this waste of oxygen should be fired and have his licence revoked asap.

edit on 2-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
melen,
I can guess who you are racist against.

Since you want to go this route and fan the flames, can you show me a few examples of "the white christians saying the same thing"

Any example at all of all the specific type of person you don't enjoy (white and Christian) doctors talking about how they with prejudice and playful pride administer the wrong medication as doctors.

The best is that you won't see my point at all.

a reply to: Melen

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join