It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Muslim Doctor : “I’ll purposely give Jews the wrong meds”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No wonder why the MSM isn't telling us this.
The Cleveland Clinic released a statement Monday after reports began circulating online that a doctor at the hospital had been posting anti-Semitic sentiments on social media. Lara Kollab, 27, was a supervised resident at the Cleveland Clinic — she must be one of those ‘moderates’ we keep hearing about.

“Hahha ewww… ill (sic) purposely give all the yahood the wrong meds…” Kollab posted in a January 2012 tweet. “Yahood” is Arabic for “Jew.” www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Again and again, I have quoted from the Quran, that mohamud states that if a person isn’t willing to become a muslim, they should be killed. Now we have within our boarders a muslim physician that states she would be willing to do that. How many more are out there? I have personally seen questionable events from over 50 hospitals that I have worked as a Locum Tenens. I speak for myself and myself only, I would rather have a Jewish or Christian MD as my physician.
Muslims catorigaze people into 4 classes: muslim, yahood, infildel and kafir.
www.cleveland19.com...
www.reddit.com...#/comments/abe1ln/ohio_muslim_doctor_lara_kollab_ill_purposely_give/
www.rt.com...

edit on V272019Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 02 Jan 2019 13:27:41 -06001 by Violater1 because: dgruoyl

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Trust a Muslim at your own peril. That’s how I see it. a reply to: Violater1

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Reply to Melen: (for some reason my ATS is no longer showing who I’m replying to)

Show me any race of doctor doing this and il condemn it, this isn’t about her being Muslim, it’s about her being a POS.

And the msm won’t cover this very well because Jews are considered white and white man bad, white man cant be victim, white man deserves it.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
Congratulations for finding someone who is a hater. I'm sure you'll give just as much attention to the white Christians saying the same thing about all sorts of other people. Right?

Saying and doing are two different things. D.......

ahh nevermind, lead a horse to water and all that.

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Muslim isn't a race.

Islam condones any acts of violence or terror against the Jew.

link   
I've got a feeling this thread is going to bring out the stupids, additionally the post in the OP is tongue and cheek and don't think it's meant to be taken literally.

And morons who say "trust a muslim at your own peril" or whatever, do I even need to point out the stupidity?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Beat me to it. a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Muslim isn't a race.

Islam condones any acts of violence or terror against the Jew.

I can't really argue that statement.

But it is a reciprocating relationship, even if it is one sided.

It takes two to tango as they say.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It isn't stupidity.

If you're not Muslim you are viewed as the enemy in Islam.

Islam condones dissimulation by either lying or simply not telling for the purpose of infiltration (this concept is called taquiyya).

This is how terrorists work, BTW.

To treat Islam as if it were anything but a political ideology with cult messages that poisons minds is the reason we can't get a handle on why we have so many issues with Islam.
edit on 2 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe you should do a little research before making a fool of yourself?

canarymission.org...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lol. Article I read en passant this morning completely left the whole Muslim part out.

Had she been a Christian, her religion would've been showcased front and center.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Absolutely abhorrent behavior. If proven true she should lose her license and be jailed.

That said, I seem to remember a large number of people on the Right pushing for religious freedom at work. Even if that meant something along the lines of a devout Christian EMT refusing to treat a homosexual.

Thanks Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sack her asap and cite her doctors oath - to do no harm .

What a horrible doctor

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I never made the claim that Muslim was a race, I simply said a doctor of any race doing something like this was condemnable. Then I stated my opinion that this isn’t about her being Muslim, as a reply to another post. The comma I used was to separate these two thoughts.

#commasmatter

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Maybe you should do a little research before making a fool of yourself?

canarymission.org...

My point still remains, regardless of whether the doctor is an idiot or not (and posting stuff publicly would indicate she is), if you seriously distrust all Muslims because of what some say, then I refer you back to my opening comment

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It isn't stupidity.

If you're not Muslim you are viewed as the enemy in Islam.

Islam condones dissimulation by either lying or simply not telling for the purpose of infiltration (this concept is called taquiyya).

This is how terrorists work, BTW.

To treat Islam as if it were anything but a political ideology with cult messages that poisons minds is the reason we can't get a handle on why we have so many issues with Islam.

Your view of Muslims, is narrow minded, at best. I have. Feeling, allot of people with your opinions, live in small town America, and have experienced very little culture.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen

White...white Christians you say?
Your a racist!
So I'll give you a quick lesson. "Whites" are Caucasian. Turks, Kurds, Talysh, Tats, Kumyk, like the other Kipchak Turks, are largely Muslim. They are also Caucasian.
Your ignorance is unfathomable.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Absolutely abhorrent behavior. If proven true she should lose her license and be jailed.

That said, I seem to remember a large number of people on the Right pushing for religious freedom at work. Even if that meant something along the lines of a devout Christian EMT refusing to treat a homosexual.

Thanks Trump.

1. Telling someone up front you don’t want to treat them for religious reasons, although terrible, is a far cry from claiming you will intentionally give wrong medications to harm them

2. I would love to see the source for an Emt refusing to treat a homosexual for religious reasons

I would strongly condemn that as well, though have never heard of it

3.What does trump have to do with this?
edit on 2-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know, I know, the left of my party are brain dead’s when it comes to Muslims and Islam. Islam is a sham of a religion brought into being by a murderous pedophile. It’s a religion that treats woman as property. I’m sorry I’m an American. I believe in woman’s rights.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join