It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why your lefties seem unhinged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: network dude

Nice exaggeration. Own it you're an extremist.

Nobody wants open borders and the only person screaming like a little girl is you.

Grow up you're almost as cenile as the grand umpa lumpa.

I'm an extremist. Define that for me please.

You have TDS. will you own that?

The truth is that TDS is completely owned by Trump supporters. You people are bat ass crazy.

I don't think you grasp what TDS is about.

www.foxnews.com...

Try this.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who said it was a badge of honour?

I stated it to allude to the fact that he is a fully functioning US citizen in everything but name. I don't know much about the US tax system but I do know that taxes are not always automatically taken out of wages, I'm sure Americans have to work out their tax on buying goods in 49 states... You must be fans of needlessly wasting people's time.

His citizenship is coming along fine it's just a slow process, seems people in both sides of the political aisle agree with my point.

link   

originally posted by: oloufo
i can take a walk to austria from my moms house in bavaria and eat a schnitzel or i drive 5 hours to italy for a expresso without showing someone my passport...(:

Neat story. I drove from California all the way to Virginia in my '66 Mustang once, without ever showing a passport.

My mileage beats your mileage (point being, that's a neat story, but doesn't mean much in the discussion of America's border problems and proposed solutions).

The difference being that not a lot of Swiss and Italians are trying to rush Germany in order to exploit its wealth and its better system of governance, economics, and welfare.

I love Bavaria, though--lived in the Wurzburg area for 3.5 years when I was younger.

link   
a reply to: Painterz

Because the left are the ones in direct opposition to it? If Senate Dems would just suck it up and pass the damn bill we could be on our way. 5 billion is a drop in the bucket, it isn’t the money that is the issue. The issue is cutting off the open flow of drugs, the human traffickers and everything else that comes across our border. The vast vast majority of these people will end up voting Democratic. It’s really as simple as that, IMO.

link   

Still making stuff up huh?

I'm not for or against Trump, I'm just speaking my mind about how pathetic he is, a lot like the rabid supporters who suck farts out of his ass.

Do they taste of orange?

No, I'm against bs and extremism. I've been calling it out for years here. Seems others are realising it too.

Again a common theme I've seen in the US is people overstaying their visa, people being unable to afford the path to citizenship. Focusing on walls seems a bit pointless, I know why you lot do though... The gas has gone to your heads.

So basically you agree with me on immigration? Why don't you tell Trump to sort that out then instead of boring us all with the same weak assed bs?

Yeah you're not against Trump at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

considering most come in on visas and overstay their welcome - how will a wall stop that?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Can't stop drugs from getting in...by the ton. No one is going to stop illegal immigrants from getting in...Period. It's a waste of money. Stiffer fines for those who employ illegals, stiffer prison sentences for those who are caught, legalize the cannabis and maybe just maybe a bit of investment in central and south America, no matter their politics, might make a difference.

Other than that a border wall is simply a multi BILLION dollar security blanket that you hold every night when you go to sleep, to keep away the boogey man. It won't work, but maybe it will make you feel a bit better.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Liberal here. All for border security to keep the baddies out.

Here is what I also want: I want for the poor, but hard working people to be able to come here with a fast track to legal immigration, and at little to no cost to them. And by fast track, I don’t mean 2 or 5 or 10 years. I mean no more than 30 days, and they should be provided a comfortable, but secure place to stay here while they wait. Like a border military complex, or something.

Make that happen, and you can build whatever wall or fence you want.

Legal immigration is fine the way it is. Why do you want it to be fast track?

It takes too long, which is why people sneak over here. Make it faster, and they won’t sneak over - unless they are the bad guys, in which case, I’m all for keeping those guys out.

If it only took 30 days, every bad guy in Mexico would take their short 30 day wait to come here. There are millions that have come here legally. Ask them how they feel about those coming here illegally.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Who said it was a badge of honour?

I stated it to allude to the fact that he is a fully functioning US citizen in everything but name. I don't know much about the US tax system but I do know that taxes are not always automatically taken out of wages, I'm sure Americans have to work out their tax on buying goods in 49 states... You must be fans of needlessly wasting people's time.

His citizenship is coming along fine it's just a slow process, seems people in both sides of the political aisle agree with my point.

Huh? Stores usually add the tax in for you at the end, no math needed. Although I was kinda wrong earlier, there are independent contractors and business owners who do have to figure their own taxes out, so I apologize for that.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

As the goalposts move you scream reeee again. Are you a man child?

Actually don't answer that I'll just assume you are, since assumptions are your game.

We're all still waiting for evidence of an open border policy, you said that's what the left wants.

BTW TDS is fake news.
edit on 2-1-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well that's progress-ive, kudos to you and your nation.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Can't stop drugs from getting in...by the ton. No one is going to stop illegal immigrants from getting in...Period. It's a waste of money. Stiffer fines for those who employ illegals, stiffer prison sentences for those who are caught, legalize the cannabis and maybe just maybe a bit of investment in central and south America, no matter their politics, might make a difference.

Other than that a border wall is simply a multi BILLION dollar security blanket that you hold every night when you go to sleep, to keep away the boogey man. It won't work, but maybe it will make you feel a bit better.

A physical barrier would absolutely stop the vast majority of people from simply walking across the border. Ask Israel how much illegal immigration has lessened since they built their wall. I think it’s dropped 90 something percent. Will the determined still get thru? Absolutely. Would it deter 15,000 strong caravans from forming up and rushing the border? I think so. Making it much harder for them is all it would take in most cases.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The way I see it is he created this unnecessary social and political rift with foreign relations for economic and monetary gain.

I get he wanted to make the states more economically sound but did he really need to pin everyone against one another and blame, mainly, Mexico for it's short comings?

When the message he maintained throughout his campaign was to bring jobs back, and build a physical wall, which has morphed into a partial wall now, and say Mexico will pay for it. It paints this picture of hoards of illegals streaming into the states taking jobs, when that's not the case at all, and if it is it's not the sole reason for the US short comings in the last 20 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

What do you mean TDS is fake news? Of course it is not an actual diagnosable medical condition. It is everywhere though if you know the symptoms. Seems like you yourself are suffering from a moderate case.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

The left truly cannot meme.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Of course the U.K. needs immigration enforcement, I'm just saying that there is no border checks or enforcement of any kind when travelling between England, Wales, and Scotland. You do make a good distinction though; it's a bit different when entering through an official port of entry.

Still, free unrestricted movement across borders between EU countries is a thing.

It's the same in the U.S...unrestricted movement between states is legal.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

considering most come in on visas and overstay their welcome - how will a wall stop that?

excellent question. Answer, it won't. It will impede those who would cross in the dead of night with sacks of drugs, or little children the planned to sell. The issue with the overstaying Visa's is a different issue and requires a different solution.

thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

your opinion is that it won't work. Amazingly enough, the people who's job it is to protect the border think it will, and they have asked for this. I might take your words more seriously if you had a better argument, you don't.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As the goalposts move you scream reeee again. Are you a man child?

Actually don't answer that I'll just assume you are, since assumptions are your game.

We're all still waiting for evidence of an open border policy, you said that's what the left wants.

BTW TDS is fake news.

what is the opposite of secure borders?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join