It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why your lefties seem unhinged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Propagandalf

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you rmemember what Trump said he’d do if Mexico didn’t pay for the wall? If not, it just shows how misinformed some have become, because i’ve Heard this same line a million times.

Enlighten me then what did he say did he promise that if Mexico didn't par for the wall he would force a government shutdown so that the American Taxpayer could pay for metaphorical wall?

Enlighten yourself. The media hasn’t done a great job.

Errr in other words you don't have a answer?

I mean you asked me what Trump said he'd do if Mexico didn't pay.

I am saying I don't know care to tell me and you didn't answer. I assume because you don't actually have an answer then.

I know exactly what he said he would do. He campaigned on it. It is you who doesn’t know, not I. And it’s not me making false statements.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Now I actually kind of admire him for trying to scrape together to get what he promised his supporters, you guys voted for him to do what he is doing right now but he's not winning....he is failing on this. He is breaking a campaign promise made to people like you that this will be an actual wall paid for by Mexico.

see, this right here, this is where your TDS is showing. He is trying like hell to get his funding for border security. Something he was promised when he caved in on the last budget. But you somehow think that equates to him breaking his campaign promise? Please explain that.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Yup whats your point.

As I have said Trump promised that he would be building a big ass wall that Mexico would pay for.

Whats actually happened is that he has brought about a government shutdown because he wants $5 Billion of Taxpayers money to build a metaphorical wall because he realised that Mexico won't pay a dime and he can't build a physical wall.

So whats your point?

there is a difference between physical and metaphorical. You make a mistake. I made one once. It's OK.

He promised a physical wall paid for by Mexico.

Sounds pretty darn literal to me.

Ooops....looks like you might have made another mistake.
edit on 2-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm not against border security. You cannot prove that I am and you've failed to provide evidence of anyone else being against it.

So does that make your thread a big old waste of time? I suspect so. Then again I suspect this thread isn't about that anyways.

I don't need safe spaces and I don't need puppies, but if you like you can throw some crayons my way and I'll draw you a very simple picture that you may understand, the picture will explain why you are acting pathetic.

TDS isn't real so again I ask you to grow up, I'll also add that you might need some help with your delusional views.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

see, this right here, this is where your TDS is showing

See, this right here, this is where your showing your losing the debate.

TDS IS NOT REAL!!

You claim anyone who has it when you start to feel on the ropes a bit during the debate doesn't do anything, this does not detract from the points I have made only demonstrates that your struggling a bit so now want to pretend I must be mentally ill to disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

It is you who doesn’t know, not I

Ahhh ok then well if you know what Trump said he'd do if Mexico didn't pay for the wall then just tell me.

Unless of course you don't know.....

Gosh this is is embracing for you isn't it?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hey can you take a "time out"?

You are aware as to how many Billions of dollars are being paid out to cover illegal alien costs in the USA right?

cis.org...

The $5 Billion wall payback cost would break even within 12 months not to mention the disruption of illegal drugs and human trafficking. Actually I like a Great Wall of China Type Wall. It worked and we could use the flat upper level as a tourist walkway and bike path. Its already proven technology [see China]. The US Park Service and DHS could run it and charge admission to walk or bike on the upper level and that would even generate another form of cash flow.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The EU has free movement of people amongst member states, it does not have open borders.

In fact the EU has many regulations in regards to the movement of people, goods and money.

Most nations and unions do, even the ones unrecognized by the wider world...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ahhh ok then well if you know what Trump said he'd do if Mexico didn't pay for the wall then just tell me.

Not really. I’m not the one wallowing in my own ignorance. The media’s reporting led you astray.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Not really. I’m not the one wallowing in my own ignorance. The media’s reporting led you astray.

Again thats awesome les,

Now you said.....

Do you rmemember what Trump said he’d do if Mexico didn’t pay for the wall?

Yet every time I ask you to tell me what he said he'd do you seem unable to answer me this simple question. I suspect its because you don't know, probably because he wasn't clear on what he would do. I think you know this and thats why your not bothering to answer my question. Because if you could answer it, then you wouldn't be looking quite as silly as you are by continuing to refuse to answer it.

Didn't think I would call you on it did you?

Again a little embarrassed for you

link   

We are not "unhinged" over the wall. Other than the fact, that trump promised, over and over Mexico would pay for it. trump like to blame the Dems. Guess, what, The House, Senate and the Presidency are all Republican controlled until tomorrow. Sure, they voted yes for the wall in the PAST. I don't see one do you?

The fact, the president is under several investigations, and some criminal. Those are the reasons we don't support trump. Lie, after lie. Campaign finance violations, that on Airforce One, he denied knowing anything about "Mr, president did you know about the payment to Stormy Daniels?" " No you would have to ask Michael Cohen, he is my attorney."

Trump tower meeting, trump dictated a letter for his son that said that meeting was about "adoption" One week later, Jr's Email "if its what you say, I love it". Yeah, why lie about the meeting? Why did trump, try to cover it up? You don't cover things up, that are legit! Do you?

The trump foundation, is being dismantled. trump did not fight it, because he was caught with his pants down (not the first time) trump has to pay restitution to the state of NY, and it is a criminal case. trump , can not have anything to do with charities for 10 years, because of what he did. Using it for personal gain, and his own campaign. Shady as hell!

Criminals surrounded trump in 2016, Birds of a feather, flock together.

Maybe, when I have time, I will make a thread, that breaks down, just how corrupt, trump is. With links to back me up. There are enough news sources, including FOX, that lay it all out. God knows I have seen plenty of those threads on Hillary. The sad thing is, 90% is garbage backed up by Shills. It really is sad.

edit on 2-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: added something

link   
Liberal here. All for border security to keep the baddies out.

Here is what I also want: I want for the poor, but hard working people to be able to come here with a fast track to legal immigration, and at little to no cost to them. And by fast track, I don’t mean 2 or 5 or 10 years. I mean no more than 30 days, and they should be provided a comfortable, but secure place to stay here while they wait. Like a border military complex, or something.

Make that happen, and you can build whatever wall or fence you want.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Every Senator or Governor that allows "sanctuary cities" is advocating and protecting illegal immigrants, and in turn, supports open borders. Do you think we're stupid?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'm not against border security. You cannot prove that I am and you've failed to provide evidence of anyone else being against it.

So does that make your thread a big old waste of time? I suspect so. Then again I suspect this thread isn't about that anyways.

I don't need safe spaces and I don't need puppies, but if you like you can throw some crayons my way and I'll draw you a very simple picture that you may understand, the picture will explain why you are acting pathetic.

TDS isn't real so again I ask you to grow up, I'll also add that you might need some help with your delusional views.

so you are in agreement with Trump on border security. Good. Just so you know, this thread is about the folks who are against it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it was laid out that NAFTA would be reworked, and instead of free trade with Mexico, we would impose tariffs which would offset the spending of the wall.

Now, I know we have reworked aspects of those trade agreements with Mexico, but at this time I haven't looked into what that means money wise, or if it's netted 6 billion.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

We are not "unhinged" over the wall. Other than the fact, that trump promised, over and over Mexico would pay for it. trump like to blame the Dems. Guess, what, The House, Senate and the Presidency are all Republican controlled until tomorrow. Sure, they voted yes for the wall in the PAST. I don't see one do you?

Yes, I can't see it from my house, But I bet it's there, just the same.

The fact, the president is under several investigations, and some criminal. Those are the reasons we don't support trump. Lie, after lie. Campaign finance violations, that on Airforce One, he denied knowing anything about "Mr, president did you know about the payment to Stormy Daniels?" " No you would have to ask Michael Cohen, he is my attorney."

Trump tower meeting, trump dictated a letter for his son that said that meeting was about "adoption" One week later, Jr's Email "if its what you say, I love it". Yeah, why lie about the meeting? Why did trump, try to cover it up? You don't cover things up, that are legit! Do you?

The trump foundation, is being dismantled. trump did not fight it, because he was caught with his pants down (not the first time) trump has to pay restitution to the state of NY, and it is a criminal case. trump , can not have anything to do with charities for 10 years, because of what he did. Using it for personal gain, and his own campaign. Shady as hell!

Criminals surrounded trump in 2016, Birds of a feather, flock together.

Maybe, when I have time, I will make a thread, that breaks down, just how corrupt, trump is. With links to back me up. There are enough news sources, including FOX, that lay it all out. God knows I have seen plenty of those threads on Hillary. The sad thing is, 90% is garbage backed up by Shills. It really is sad.

how is does any of that tie in with border security? The same border security the left was all about a few years back?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The media?

I saw it on Fox where trump said he wanted a beautiful wall and Mexico would pay for it.

and les....if Mexico doesn't pay and continues to mock trump....what's he going to do about it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, that's what!!!
edit on 2-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Liberal here. All for border security to keep the baddies out.

Here is what I also want: I want for the poor, but hard working people to be able to come here with a fast track to legal immigration, and at little to no cost to them. And by fast track, I don’t mean 2 or 5 or 10 years. I mean no more than 30 days, and they should be provided a comfortable, but secure place to stay here while they wait. Like a border military complex, or something.

Make that happen, and you can build whatever wall or fence you want.

we are in total agreement on this.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If I remember correctly, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it was laid out that NAFTA would be reworked, and instead of free trade with Mexico, we would impose tariffs which would offset the spending of the wall.

I know know if your right or wrong it wouldn't surprise me if thats true.

I guess Les (Popagandalf) could let us know....that is if he actually knows the answer which i suspect he may now magically discover after having had me ask for about 3 pages following your post

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

the point is, what Trump is asking for right now, is something lots of Americans want. And the cost isn't much in the big scheme of things. The contention exists, due to Trump being Trump. If Obama was asking for this, he would hear rounds of applause. In fact, I can show that a video of just that, if you like.
edit on 2-1-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join