It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why your lefties seem unhinged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you rmemember what Trump said he’d do if Mexico didn’t pay for the wall? If not, it just shows how misinformed some have become, because i’ve Heard this same line a million times.

Enlighten me then what did he say did he promise that if Mexico didn't par for the wall he would force a government shutdown so that the American Taxpayer could pay for metaphorical wall?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you are for border security, then why are you against what Trump wants? (hint- he wants border security)

He might have had better luck if that was what he asked for....but he said he wanted a big beautiful wall and Mexico would pay for it. Don't you remember that?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Of course the U.K. needs immigration enforcement, I'm just saying that there is no border checks or enforcement of any kind when travelling between England, Wales, and Scotland. You do make a good distinction though; it's a bit different when entering through an official port of entry.

Still, free unrestricted movement across borders between EU countries is a thing.

I can go to Cancun on Vacation, just as people from Cancun can visit New York City. So, yea, same thing, but different huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nice exaggeration. Own it you're an extremist.

Nobody wants open borders and the only person screaming like a little girl is you.

Grow up you're almost as cenile as the grand umpa lumpa.

I'm an extremist. Define that for me please.

You have TDS. will you own that?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Ohhh for the love of the wee bababy Jebus!

Just when I was starting to think this was going to be a decent conversation....

"I don't agree with you so you're mentally ill"

If you want to see what "seems unhinged" look no further than your own reflection OP!

TDS DOES NOT EXIST...

Stick to the point of your own thread and stop trying to claim those who disagree with you are mentally ill.
edit on 2-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Quite the contrary, not upsetting at all.

I pointed out succinctly that your obsessive calling people with opposing politics and who you don't know unhinged, appears to most regular people as even MORE unhinged.

I'll stay where I am for this morning cuppa and read.

You can do whatever you like, and I hope you enjoy your time here. But in a thread about Border security, perhaps talking about Border security and not ME would be an interesting way to spend some time. If you really want to talk about me, I can offer you some topics.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I just searched on the "Google " and duck, and I couldn't find dems supporting explicitly "open borders " or any bills indicating the want for open borders.

It seems like "the dems want open borders " naratives are peddled by the "right".

Which senator/ governor is for illegal immigration or open borders?

The liberal crowds cheered when Clinton said we need to build bridges, not walls.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ohhh for the love of the wee bababy Jebus!

Just when I was starting to think this was going to be a decent conversation....

"I don't agree with you so you're mentally ill"

If you want to see how seems unhinged look no further than your own reflection OP!

TDS DOES NOT EXIST...

Stick to the point of your own thread and stop trying to claim those who disagree with you are mentally ill.

I'm trying to discuss border security. Funny thing is, rather than that, it seems to be about how I framed my sentences, and not at all about border security. Why are you against what Trump wants?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I just searched on the "Google " and duck, and I couldn't find dems supporting explicitly "open borders " or any bills indicating the want for open borders.

It seems like "the dems want open borders " naratives are peddled by the "right".

The liberal crowds cheered when Clinton said we need to build bridges, not walls.

To be fair though she was being metaphorical trump was being literal when he said he was going to build his wall.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

To be fair though she was being metaphorical trump was being literal when he said he was going to build his wall.

to be fair, you don't seem to be very consistent at all.

Enlighten me then what did he say did he promise that if Mexico didn't par for the wall he would force a government shutdown so that the American Taxpayer could pay for metaphorical wall?

Or were those not your words?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Do you rmemember what Trump said he’d do if Mexico didn’t pay for the wall? If not, it just shows how misinformed some have become, because i’ve Heard this same line a million times.

Enlighten yourself. The media hasn’t done a great job.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yup whats your point.

As I have said Trump promised that he would be building a big ass wall that Mexico would pay for.

Whats actually happened is that he has brought about a government shutdown because he wants $5 Billion of Taxpayers money to build a metaphorical wall because he realised that Mexico won't pay a dime and he can't build a physical wall.

So whats your point?

Specifically where am I not being consistent?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I couldn't care about Trump tbh, he has no bearing on me, he doesn't hold free accommodation in my brain Mr REEEEE.

You're an extremist because you hold extremist views in regards to your fellow countrymen and women. You probably don't notice it though because you're a fanboy of a narcissistic liar. Seems you've learned from him since you like playing the victim card.

You've been asked multiple times to provide evidence of anyone never mind the left in regards to demanding open borders. You won't because you can't.

Just like your cult leader you are full of crap and blow nothing but air and lies out of your mouth.

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Enlighten yourself. The media hasn’t done a great job.

Errr in other words you don't have a answer?

I mean you asked me what Trump said he'd do if Mexico didn't pay.

I am saying I don't know care to tell me and you didn't answer. I assume because you don't actually have an answer then.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yup whats your point.

As I have said Trump promised that he would be building a big ass wall that Mexico would pay for.

Whats actually happened is that he has brought about a government shutdown because he wants $5 Billion of Taxpayers money to build a metaphorical wall because he realised that Mexico won't pay a dime and he can't build a physical wall.

So whats your point?

my point is, that a good portion of us, would like what Trump is asking for. We are tax paying members of this country. I feel as if it's not out of line to be heard. We would like better border security. The democrats seem to be against it.

We also understand that Mexico won't be paying for it. As I said, I think Trump was wrong on that. So why is it that the left is against border security? You can't be against it, but for it. LOL.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

(yet incredibly similar behavioral patterns)

CONSPIRACY!!

I knew there was one in here somewhere.

LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I couldn't care about Trump tbh, he has no bearing on me, he doesn't hold free accommodation in my brain Mr REEEEE.

You're an extremist because you hold extremist views in regards to your fellow countrymen and women. You probably don't notice it though because you're a fanboy of a narcissistic liar. Seems you've learned from him since you like playing the victim card.

You've been asked multiple times to provide evidence of anyone never mind the left in regards to demanding open borders. You won't because you can't.

Just like your cult leader you are full of crap and blow nothing but air and lies out of your mouth.

Grow up.

LOL, slow down there tiger, might want to find your safe space and a therapy puppy for a bit. My OP, if you read the title, makes the statement that the left SEEMS unhinged. Appearance. I believe those who display TDS, to be unhinged. As I said in the OP, what we want is better border security. Something the left was all about just a few years back.

And rather than discuss that, it's about me. Why don't you try to discuss the topic, and pretend I'm not the topic. You could tell me why you are against border security.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Again this is why I keep saying this is a strawman debate.

Nobody is saying they are against boarder security, nobody in congress is trying to push bills to have open boarders of anything of the sort.

The issue is disagreement on how to provide boarder security Trump wants his $5 Billion for his wall Congress are saying NOPE!, you're not getting $5 Billion just so you can appease your base of support. Which is basically why he wants this to try to spin his failure to meet his original campaign promise to appease his base of support.

Now I actually kind of admire him for trying to scrape together to get what he promised his supporters, you guys voted for him to do what he is doing right now but he's not winning....he is failing on this. He is breaking a campaign promise made to people like you that this will be an actual wall paid for by Mexico.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yup whats your point.

So whats your point?

there is a difference between physical and metaphorical. You make a mistake. I made one once. It's OK.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The EU has open borders. I know this.

But I'm talking about the U.S. and leftist politicians who want open borders or proposed Bill's for such or campaigned on such?

For the record, I'm for LEGAL and CONTROLLED immigration. I'm not a leftist or lib or repub

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join