It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why your lefties seem unhinged

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

i love it when he rambles on and on..

talking about repealing and replacing. oh hell no - he just said he'd come up with great healthcare - are you kidding me!!

LOLOLOL

keep going trumpy!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: network dude

instead of a wall, i'd rather see the southern border lined with solar panels or wind turbines. we could build roads and maintenance buildings and offices all along the border. we'd have 24 hour surveillance and a boost to our electricity supply. it would create jobs. not just boarder patrol but electricians, welders, machinists, office personnel, building maintenance, road maintenance, technicians would be hired to maintain the equipment.

most of the money to support the effort could come from the sale of electricity.

just my 2 pesos

That would be my wish as well, But we need a symbol to show white dominance.

wait, so the wall is racist?

I firmly believe that if it were white people illegals...It would be "come on in, how can we help"

Such a tool.
Smdh

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

instead of a wall, i'd rather see the southern border lined with solar panels or wind turbines. we could build roads and maintenance buildings and offices all along the border. we'd have 24 hour surveillance and a boost to our electricity supply. it would create jobs. not just boarder patrol but electricians, welders, machinists, office personnel, building maintenance, road maintenance, technicians would be hired to maintain the equipment.

most of the money to support the effort could come from the sale of electricity.

just my 2 pesos

I firmly believe that if it were white people illegals...It would be "come on in, how can we help"

So if that's true, then why do we have border control points with Canada? There is a lot of non-brown folk up there.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

just my 2 pesos

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Seriously. Such a victims mentality. The big bad white man holding you down.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

just my 2 pesos

Such a tool.
Smdh

He's a very sharp tool though, nailing it right there.

Lawyer up and sue your way through that wall with a bulldozer of a Saul Goodman, you broke fcks!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Muninn

just my 2 pesos

Such a tool.
Smdh

He's a very sharp tool though, nailing it right there.

Lawyer up and sue your way through that wall with a bulldozer of a Saul Goodman, you broke fcks!

Huh, well, looks like they did send a poet

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

just my 2 pesos

So if that's true, then why do we have border control points with Canada? There is a lot of non-brown folk up there.

We do, as we should. No one is yelling about building a wall on that border though. Why? Canadians have it better? They don't want in? Less illegal moving? They are white? A combination of all of it?

I do not think this is necessarily a race issue, but I think some people that want the wall simply because they are racist. I note these people should not represent the group.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

just my 2 pesos

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Seriously. Such a victims mentality. The big bad white man holding you down.

Not me, I'm a white man that uses the system to my advantage and quite lucratively I might add.

btw, wall or no wall the Corporations will have their cheap labor.

edit on 2-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

just my 2 pesos

We do, as we should. No one is yelling about building a wall on that border though. Why? Canadians have it better? They don't want in? Less illegal moving? They are white? A combination of all of it?

I do not think this is necessarily a race issue, but I think some people that want the wall simply because they are racist. I note these people should not represent the group.

Last year, Border Patrol agents along the northern border apprehended 3,027 people who were in the country illegally. By comparison, agents along the southern border captured more than 300,000. "The northern border is much more vast," said Lague. "The terrain is very difficult to work in, and we do not have the resources at our disposal that the southern border has," said Lague. Notably, of those apprehended along the northern border, nearly half (1,489) were from Mexico. Mexican citizens don't need a visa to enter Canada, and one-way flights to Toronto and Montreal only cost about $300. Once there, Border Patrol agents say, they can slip into the U.S.

Link

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For the "No one is for illegal immigrants in the government" crowd:

insider.foxnews.com...

Commuting murders sentences to spite President Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 2-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
One research institute estimates the total Canadian illegal immigrants at 100,000, while a recent American government report said nearly that many Canadians outstayed their legal welcome — and failed to leave – in one year alone.

Link
e dit on 2-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
One research institute estimates the total Canadian illegal immigrants at 100,000, while a recent American government report said nearly that many Canadians outstayed their legal welcome — and failed to leave – in one year alone.

Link
< br />
Yeah, but for the most part, Canada is sending its best and whitest.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Link
< br />

Across the border, with checkpoints.

As of late, we haven't been to lenient on that border either.

Hell, as an American citizen it's no walk in the park getting back in.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Link
< br />

Martin Short? Jim Carrey? Seth Rogan?

Oh my.

edit on 2-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You said the left was "unhinged" over the wall, which has, very little to do with why, the left are not pro trump. I replied with just a couple of reasons, we may seem "unhinged" to you, and it is not the wall.

In your OP, you said Democrats were for the wall in the past, and voted for it. I then said "I don't see one, do you?"

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It almost appears this wall is just a distraction like everything else in politics. It is more symbolic than anything.

If they really cared they would: get rid of sanctuary cities. Heavily punish the employers of illegals. Disallow visas for work, if the company can't pay enough to encourage US citizens to work for them, time to go out of business and yes I will pay another 50% more for my groceries (it isn't like food inflation has been under 10% over the last 4 years anyways). Stop giving benefits to non citizens, period.

If we were really serious about stopping illegal immigration, there is a lot that could be done to discourage them from even coming here in the first place, illegally.

Next we should really look at our legal immigration system. Are we bringing in the best and brightest? Or are we bringing in those that will weaken our society, making is easier to rule over us in the near future?

The wall is simply symbolic. But maybe it is the first hurdle we need to get over before we take this matter seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Link
< br />

Across the border, with checkpoints.

As of late, we haven't been to lenient on that border either.

Hell, as an American citizen it's no walk in the park getting back in.

Years ago I lived outside of International Falls on Rainy Lake. I never knew if I was in Canada or the US half the time. I wonder how they manage to secure a 360 square mile area of tiny islands, bay, inlets..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

But can someone who's not from the EU do that? Or does the free travel only apply to EU citizens? Can someone from, say, Kenya, or Argentina, or even Canada or the US just come into the EU whenever and however they want, with no passport or anything, and travel around as they like?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

The wall is simply symbolic. But maybe it is the first hurdle we need to get over before we take this matter seriously.

spend gazillions on something you think is only symbolic?

huh?

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join