It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Man Owns Undercover Cop Trying to Bust Him for Weed, Sells Him Flowers Instead of Pot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
Haha $12.80 per gram at today's exchange rate

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Desk duty for a while, but at least the office will smell nice.

The PD don't seem willing to discuss the video when posted to their social media page.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Theft by deception.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Hell, in college 25 years ago, $20 got 3.5 grams of Hydro.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Always been quite pricey here in Britain compared to other countries.
A gram of coke is £100 now, so $128 in dollars. Heck, a pint of beer in some pubs now is £5.50 ($6.97).
Crazy how alcohol is legal when it ruins so many lives while pot is illegal.
It's morning here and I went for a breakfast in town, bumped into a sad guy drinking vodka in the classic bottle in a paper bag thing. Gave him a cigarette, chatted for a while about how alcohol and his addiction to it has caused him so much damage. I see no difference between alcohol and any class A controlled drug, just the law says it is legal.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

umm...ya, probably shouldn't do that. The poor smarta...s has probably now ticked off half the police force and will be hassled in every way possible till he moves out of the area.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

umm...ya, probably shouldn't do that. The poor smarta...s has probably now ticked off half the police force and will be hassled in every way possible till he moves out of the area.

It's unlikely it was random that he was filming something like that, its not the sort of a thing a citizen goes looking for, fair to say he was already targeted.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is astounding.

Law enforcement officials don’t arbitrarily pick a potential drug dealer and commit the resources necessary nor the risk of safety to an undercover officer for nothing. They either know exactly what this person is capable of putting on the streets, or, they’re using him to get to the bigger fish. It’s simple, pick him up for selling weed, offer him a sweet deal for intel on the next level guy.

I’m of the belief that marijuana should be legalized. I would love to legally partake in its wonderous attributes. But as it is, where I am, it’s illegal. Until it’s legalized, any action taken to buy, sell, manufacture or distribute is illegal. That’s the law, like it or not.

Lastly, people mocking an undercover police officer for putting himself at risk to enforce the law...seriously? Grow up! It’s utterly mind-boggling how pathetic people can be with online anonymity.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Always been quite pricey here in Britain compared to other countries.
A gram of coke is £100 now, so $128 in dollars. Heck, a pint of beer in some pubs now is £5.50 ($6.97).
Crazy how alcohol is legal when it ruins so many lives while pot is illegal.
It's morning here and I went for a breakfast in town, bumped into a sad guy drinking vodka in the classic bottle in a paper bag thing. Gave him a cigarette, chatted for a while about how alcohol and his addiction to it has caused him so much damage. I see no difference between alcohol and any class A controlled drug, just the law says it is legal.

Agreed completely!

I run into flack from my conservative friends for being pro legalization, but hey, God created it right?

It is funny to me that the only "drug" that is natural and not doctored...hydro and chemical fertilizers excluded...is outlawed, but rotten fruit and yeast is celebrated.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
I forget it is illegal these days, cops here don't enforce the MJ laws anymore unless you have a massive grow operation or something. 9 plants is just an official caution. Personal possession is ignored or 'confiscated' lol
The only time you could expect trouble would be smoking by a school or a playpark whatever, and I agree with that.
If a cop arrested me for personal possession I would genuinely burst out laughing first thinking he was pranking me!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
good job Ohio

Why don't you start a ballot imitative to legalize?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

My guy. $60.00 an American ounce 28 grams, in Colorado country today. That is retail prices as well.

Let those prices sweep the world again !

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 2-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

My guy. $60.00 an American ounce 28 grams, in Colorado country today. That is retail prices as well.

Let those prices sweep the world again !
No way! That is so cheap!
Nobody in Britain would go to work at those prices haha

edit on 2-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix lol icon

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Im sure you wanted him to get shot . maybe next time.

Don't be an idiot--no one wanted anyone to get shot. Just because your "freethoughtproject" video is silly (although I found the intelligence of the "dealer" to be amusing) and is anti-climactic (meaning that it ends without seeing the final outcome) and people called you on it doesn't mean that you need to respond like an irrational child.

And your link (which is notorious for mischaracterizing things to suit their anti-cop agenda) doesn't even tell us how it all ended. Was he charged with anything (maybe 'bait-and-switch' laws)? Did the cops leave the scene, red-faced and feeling stupid? Did they beat the guy anyway because, as many would like people to believe, the cops were probably all roided up and acting psychotic...and, of course, the guy was black?

The only redeeming thing about posting this video is that it's refreshing to see a dime-bag marijuana sting operation get played so well by someone obviously smarter than the officers.

That said, it makes you wonder who may have tipped him off for him to be so confident about what was going down.

Yes, the plant and its growth, possession, and use should be legal, but in Ohio and at a federal level, it's not yet. These laws need to change, but until they do...

And not a single thinking person believes the guy's claim in the video that he doesn't sell weed. Cops don't just randomly set up weed sales with random people as a fishing scheme to see who will sell some.

Nice try, but stop crying wolf when there is no wolf. You are demeaning the value of this forum.
edit on 2-1-2019 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: notsure1

Im sure you wanted him to get shot . maybe next time.

Don't be an idiot--no one wanted anyone to get shot. Just because your "freethoughtproject" video is silly (although I found the intelligence of the "dealer" to be amusing) and is anti-climactic (meaning that it ends without seeing the final outcome) and people called you on it doesn't mean that you need to respond like an irrational child.

And your link (which is notorious for mischaracterizing things to suit their anti-cop agenda) doesn't even tell us how it all ended. What he charged with anything? Did the cops leave the scene, red-faced and feeling stupid? Did they beat the guy anyway because, as many would like people to believe, the cops were probably all roided up and acting psychotic?

The only redeeming thing about posting this video is that it's refreshing to see a dime-bag marijuana sting operation get played so well by someone obviously smarter than the officers.

That said, it makes you wonder who may have tipped him off for him to be so confident about what was going down.

Yes, the plant and its growth, possession, and use should be legal, but in Ohio and at a federal level, it's not yet. These laws need to change, but until they do...

And not a single thinking person believes the guy's claim in the video that he doesn't sell weed. Cops don't just randomly set up weed sales with random people as a fishing scheme to see who will sell some.

Nice try, but stop crying wolf when there is no wolf.

Look who responding like an irrational idiot child now?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Its because the cops are such idiots and so effing obvious. Blatant idiots for seeting up an undercover sting for 10$ worth of weed.

Then got owned

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I can't be the only one catching on to this.

#DoublingDownIsIllAdvised

#NuhUhYouAre

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Waste of resources. LEGALIZE IT. Its legal here in California, Colorado, Canada, etc...Here, no increase in traffic incidence, or Crime. The fact is, crime has gone down.

All that money spent for this by the city, for a dime bag too. Like even if he sold $10 of pot, it was worth all of those cops being there. Unlike, one of the posters said, yes they were owned. I am shocked they did not delete the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
WA has about 50,000 pounds of surplus, so ya it is cheap here if you partake.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join