It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Realtruth

Quite possible they don't give a snip about money/bitcoin, but are using it to make their claims valid, and receive worldwide attention.

Except they literally stated in no uncertain terms, the direct opposite.

Their statement was they dont give a crap whats in the files, or what it exposes, its purely for financial gain, they said that over and over again.

Place a high number on something, and people will talk about it over, and over, and over until it becomes legendary.

If these folks and documents are legitimate, then I'd wager that the level of intelligence, and high-level of psychology in human behavior and response is being applied.

The ability and attention span of many individuals via the internet is about 15 seconds of meme's, and "here pull me finger"

To get people to pay attention they need to plug into their level and create drama, kinda like Hollywood, MSM, and politics does to the masses. Look at how effective it is.

edit on 2-1-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If they would have demanded something like Monero, then their narrative would have more credibility. A lot harder to trace these coins, but still, not impossible. But if they would truly go after heavy-hitters like that, then they would use maximum probability of being technically untraceable.

They are probably using bitcoin, because it is easier to obtain - it is more popular and more attainable for the regular folks. They are creating a narrative as a global power, so people would contact them and in the end probably receive a "special invitation" to the group or some other "wonderful opportunity" that involves sending them bitcoin in the end. If they only scam regular folks like that, then there is not enough motivation to actually trace the bitcoins.
At least that is the only reason I can see why they should use bitcoin.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eitea

I think they just like the way that "internet money" sounds.

I have none, really, fiat or "internet".

It's all someone else's. Knowledge is wealth. They sell wealth in exchange for bank notes and deeds. Fancy paper. Even internet money just becomes fancy paper.

Just release the UFO bits. Come on. LoL, Eat the tree that the money would have been printed on. Eat the planet. Just do it. It will be great.

edit on 1 2 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: [post=24076471]jedi_hamster[/pos

the fact that something doesn't fit into your closed mind doesn't mean it's not out there.

You mean like the 911 Commission report?

i wasn't talking to you and i wasn't talking about 9/11.

got anything else to add to this thread, other than a bunch of BS one-liners, "your royal highness"?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe this is a setup by the gov to release things that will spin everyone into a new world order type of situation. Kind of like building UFOs to unleash on us so we think were being attacked. Cmon people we gotta stay one step ahead.

edit on 2-1-2019 by saltlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: saltlick
Maybe this is a setup by the gov to release things that will spin everyone into a new world order type of situation. Kind of like building UFOs to unleash on us so we think were being attacked. Cmon people we gotta stay one step ahead.

New world order has been in place for many years, people just don't want to admit it's here.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: saltlick

New world order has been in place for many years, people just don't want to admit it's here.

That's just what they want you to think. The new new world order is behind it all.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Regarding whatever alleged UFO evidence they have I'll be laughing my arse off if it confirmed the likes of Ben Rich & Bob Lazar we're not full of it after all.

If this is all part of a setup to lead us over a cliff like a modern day Operation Northwoods I'm gonna be pissed.
Getting difficult ascertaining the good vs the bad guys. Like the so called war on terror BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Regarding whatever alleged UFO evidence they have I'll be laughing my arse off if it confirmed the likes of Ben Rich & Bob Lazar we're not full of it after all.

If this is all part of a setup to lead us over a cliff like a modern day Operation Northwoods I'm gonna be pissed.
Getting difficult ascertaining the good vs the bad guys. Like the so called war on terror BS.

When a group wants to discredit a rumor, or the truth, they only need to make up thousand of similar stories until everyone is confused, then people will short-out, and give up. Easier to hide the truth, or lies out in the open.

Discerning minds and critical thinking can read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Great news

Government secrecy should be challenged and denied wherever possible. Classifying material to cover up a crime is itself a crime. And holding criminals accountable for the crimes they commit is the only way to restore legitimacy in our presently-illegitimate federal "justice" system

Hope to see those responsible hanged for 9/11. Whomever that may be.
edit on 1/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: eitea

I think they just like the way that "internet money" sounds.

Right the AMA seemed to be a gag to see how many times they could say "internet money."

Who doesn't want more internet money?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
None of the links are working and the twitter account is suspended.
I'll believe when we see it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaghettiHero
None of the links are working and the twitter account is suspended.
I'll believe when we see it.

Looks like the CIA killed them. Maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I have no hope for anything important

Some say that eventually the truth will out. We will have to stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This is also why the supposed civil war that gets predicted every year never materializes.

We've been at a civil war for a while, just no casualties as of yet

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I have no hope for anything important

I share your pessimism on this. These guys admit they have a mercenary attitude, they're all about the money. I'd be willing to bet that they've over-exaggerated the import of the documents they've obtained. One reason the ransom may have gone unpaid is that the owners of said documents know they have nothing.

I'd like to be wrong and for this info to be leit and for it to hit the Public Domain soon...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They are going about it wrong they should be strong arming Saudi Arabia. If it became widely known in mainstream that it was them who orchestrated 9/11 as is likely shown by those files their may be severe repercussions from us citizens and British..
I am sure the kingdom would pay most handsomely to see that information destroyed out right. I am still surprised how many people still believe either we were attacked by Afghanistan or iraq..
ft

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Their twitter pages have been removed but they continue on reddit. www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
People know it was SA. SA doesn't need to do anything. The victim (US) government doesn't care.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So, they don't care about truth. They want to make money. If the stuff doesn't get released, then someone paid them off. That says a lot about both groups. I have zero respect for either.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join