It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wait

So they are using "internet money" only, that can be traced wherever it goes by its block chain, literally each bitcoin or part of bitcoin or other crypto has its own identifier, you can track it far easier than physical cash, and literally every single transaction ever made with it

and then responds that a monetary crash wont be his problem?

What the hell does he think would happen to bitcoin if its not worth actual cash because the bottom has dropped out of physical money?

Doesnt seem like this person is as savy as he says he is
edit on 2-1-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Better start researching those crow recipes Face...

Funny part of the article... the ransom started at $250 in Bitcoin, rising up to $2 million....

I can see it now....

edit on 2-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Wait

So they are using "internet money" only, that can be traced wherever it goes by its block chain, and then responds that a monetary crash wont be his problem?

What the hell does he think would happen to bitcoin if its not worth actual cash because the bottom has dropped out of physical money?

Or he's just bought into the crypto-hype. People want to see "the system" go down so bad they'll believe anything, even if it would totally screw them too.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Their Twitter account has been suspended.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Bitcoin does not need the global economy to hold value. All that is required for a form of money to hold value is trust and adoption. In the case of Bitcoin, this can be measured by its once growing base of users, merchants, and startups. As with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Reanimated George Bush, the Devil, and a Nigerian prince who needs your help to transfer his money walk into a bar...

LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Just some other tidbitty stuff, in the Q&A someone mentioned the claim was they had 9.8 gigs worth of data and suggested that was too large for a document dump without some AV files. 18,000 documents into 9.8 gigs is only an average of about half a meg per file if my math is right. That's not that crazy depending on what format they're in.

9.8 gigs is about 700,000 PDF pages

edit on 2-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Lol these guys sound like 15 year olds lol. Not buying it one bit and neither should any of you. Save your time and expectations for something else like Bigfoot lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Just some other tidbitty stuff, in the Q&A someone mentioned the claim was they had 9.8 gigs worth of data and suggested that was too large for a document dump without some AV files. 18,000 documents into 9.8 gigs is only an average of about half a meg per file if my math is right. That's not that crazy depending on what format they're in.

9.8 gigs is about 700,000 PDF pages

Thank you. In 18,000 documents, that's a little under an average of 39 pages per file. Legal documents, some being only a few pages and some being hundreds of pages, sounds like it could add up.

Still doesn't mean it's legit, but the numbers sound reasonable.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 42Degrees

Bitcoin does not need the global economy to hold value. All that is required for a form of money to hold value is trust and adoption. In the case of Bitcoin, this can be measured by its once growing base of users, merchants, and startups. As with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment

Bitcoin has no value if its not backed by the physical money. Period. The only reason it has value now is because of the physical monitary value it has.

Considering my rather large Forex portfolio, and the fact that I have made more money through that, than I have my personally owned business, I might have just a tiny bit of insight

As with all currency

Thats not how currency works, you should probably brush up with an economics class instead of armchairing it

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 42Degrees

Bitcoin has no value if its not backed by the physical money. Period. The only reason it has value now is because of the physical monitary value it has.

Considering my rather large Forex portfolio, and the fact that I have made more money through that, than I have my personally owned business, I might have just a tiny bit of insight

As with all currency

Thats not how currency works, you should probably brush up with an economics class instead of armchairing it

I think what he's trying to say is as long as some idiot is willing to exchange you goods/services for bitcoin, it has value. While he's technically right, you are correct that what makes it really valuable right now is the monetary value placed on it. If it no longer held real dollar value, most businesses that currently accept it wouldn't accept it anymore. Sure, you can always find somebody willing to take it, hence it still has some "value" but it's use as a widely-used currency is totally dependent on it's value in physical currency.

An actual economic collapse wouldn't do anyone any good, no matter what computer codes you have.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Im not armcharing it. The price of Bitcoin is not the same as its value. Price is determined by the market in which it trades: by means of supply and demand. This is the same way the price of your secondhand car, a bag of apples in the supermarket, an ounce of gold and just about everything else is determined.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This whole country (USA) with all the leaks, propaganda, Q phenomena, Panama Papers, msm deplorables, human trafficking, human currency, secret elitist societies, SpyGate, ClintonGate, xyzGate, and Psyop games are ripe for the fuse to finally be lit on one giant thermonuclear powder keg of mass social political unbalance and hysteria.

If what many of us think and hope we want exposed on 911 happens and turns out to be true it's very likely to do alot more damage than good. Just my take on it. I don't want overnight mass anarchy followed by martial law to ensue.

However, I'm much more interested in the alleged UFO/Space/Alien documentation data dump.

So, until some or all is released we need to watch who or whom if anyone screams the loudest. Now we've got the mega Q phenomena, Mystery Notebook, and now this to kick-off 2019. Wow, what next?! This could all be another Psyop to cause temporary misdirection.

Afterall, they said they're purely after more Internet money and doesn't bitcoin and the like feed on mass number of computers for data mining? So what company, firm, clandestine group of people have over reaching control of these blockchains? I'll admit I don't know jack sh#t about internet money & blockchains.

BTW, here's the master decrypt code: CPE1704TKS

**CaptainBeno
Awesome avatar!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Good luck trying to use bitcoin in a cold wallet for financial gain

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This whole country (USA) with all the leaks, propaganda, Q phenomena, Panama Papers, msm deplorables, human trafficking, human currency, secret elitist societies, SpyGate, ClintonGate, xyzGate, and Psyop games are ripe for the fuse to finally be lit on one giant thermonuclear powder keg of mass social political unbalance and hysteria.

If what many of us think and hope we want exposed on 911 happens and turns out to be true it's very likely to do alot more damage than good. Just my take on it. I don't want overnight mass anarchy followed by martial law to ensue.

I think you overestimate the amount of strife the average American is willing to intentionally put themselves through. Even on our worst day, with the government bending us over backwards with our balls in a knot, most of us have it pretty damn good. Any "mass anarchy" would last about as long as it takes most of them to get their next Starbucks craving. This is also why the supposed civil war that gets predicted every year never materializes.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Hmm I dunno about this. Ask yourself this question. IF you had managed to get a hold of secret documents regarding 9/12 and UFOs they could be a game changer, for the sake of humanity and to reveal the truth would you ask for a ransom or would you just release them to finally stick it the corrupt world powers. I know if I had managed to get my hands on something like this I'd just release them.

That's pretty easily explained by the fact that not everyone has the same thoughts and priorities as you.

Maybe so but why is it when ever someone has some 'juicy' secret documents why is it always 'ooh we will release these to the public domain unless .. etc etc'

If someone has something so damning and threatens to release such information why all the pussy footing around. Why don't people just out their money where their mouth is and just release it. This what gets me when hacking groups announce something like this and this is what makes me lose faith in such groups .. if you've got something so credible just bloody release it. Maybe people do have priorities but when you announce you have something that could be a game changer and boasting how they could change something on a global scale, why threaten to do something ... just grow a pair and share it with the world. This is why I think his story is coneplete BS
edit on 2-1-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Hmm I dunno about this. Ask yourself this question. IF you had managed to get a hold of secret documents regarding 9/12 and UFOs they could be a game changer, for the sake of humanity and to reveal the truth would you ask for a ransom or would you just release them to finally stick it the corrupt world powers. I know if I had managed to get my hands on something like this I'd just release them.

I was kind of wondering the same thing... They say they are already doing quite well. So, thinking from the perspective of someone who is already well off and has plenty of money making prospects in their future even if this hacking gig goes belly up...

What would You want? A few million dollars? A billion dollars? Or to have your name in history books as the person who released the truth about UFOs... AND 9/11 just as an added bonus?!

If I had that, I would be too afraid and would release it as fast and as far and wide as I could, and recruit plenty of help so as many people as possible are involved... I would be afraid a drone strike would blow up the building I was in at any moment.

The confidence they have is unreal. I'm afraid I'm not buying it. Even if they are ex intelligence, the money motivation just doesnt make sense to me. It doesnt make sense that the Deep State couldnt pay them. If they refused to pay its probably because they have a bead on them.

So, none of this makes sense. But I remain hopeful... They Did apparently release something.
EDIT- What I mean is they released some kind of preview/teaser documents, one had Bob Dole's name.

Maybe some elements of Gov or Mil or Intel want this released but they dont want it to be an "official government release" for some reason?

GHWB did die recently. I have Always thought something major would happen when he died. And with Qanon happening, anything is possible right now.

I'm just saying though, it doesn't make sense to me so far.
edit on 1/2/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've read all the current documents released so far. Some are quite interesting with regards to settlements etc by the Port Authority. A lot goes over my head as I'm not American...but if Darkoverlord threat group have this much...then they have more...in my humble opinion

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wait

So they are using "internet money" only, that can be traced wherever it goes by its block chain, literally each bitcoin or part of bitcoin or other crypto has its own identifier, you can track it far easier than physical cash, and literally every single transaction ever made with it

and then responds that a monetary crash wont be his problem?

Quite possible they don't give a snip about money/bitcoin, but are using it to make their claims valid, and receive worldwide attention.

Our world is ridiculously wired for bling, cash, and chasing a financial ghost by trading time for money, so making something extremely valuable, or giving it a high ransom, the mindless led masses will pay attention.

It would be interesting to see if the money demands, and final bank account isn't a trust fund set up for 911 families.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Quite possible they don't give a snip about money/bitcoin, but are using it to make their claims valid, and receive worldwide attention.

Except they literally stated in no uncertain terms, the direct opposite.

Their statement was they dont give a crap whats in the files, or what it exposes, its purely for financial gain, they said that over and over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join