It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

They want you to believe it or they want you to know it?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Good ...now expand on those thoughts and see what you come up with.

Then you will see how silly it all is.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ya'll are forgetting something.

When he says their 9/11 info is a 7.5 out of 10 in the earth-shattering department, and their UFO info is 10 out of 10, how is he judging that? We've all seen people claim "this is earth shattering! definite proooof!" and then it turns out the person saying that just didn't put much thought into it and there's a simple explanation for it. Same with UFOs. We've all seen the "best UFO evidence I've ever seen!" threads and then 10 posts in the thread is dead because someone else positively identified it as a drone that the OP was unaware of.

Even if their gig is real, their "evidence" could be mundane, easily-disputed garbage.
edit on 2 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

See how easily it works on the weak minded. Thanks for that

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

See how easily it works on the weak minded. Thanks for that

I was initially skeptical but that would put me in agreement with silly. silly is always wrong. This has got to be legit now.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
With this type of business model being employed, the hackers do need to stick to their word or else no one will pay them because they are just going to release it anyway. And in some ways they already are trading in secrets from some of their discussions and demeanor. Show them the money and their entire works progress is up for sale.

If the US thinks Russia's new hypersonic missile is a threat, releasing all the nitty gritty low down of something like 9/11 will do a lot more damage, at least in the short term. Getting a good reality check is not a bad thing in the long run. The Soviet Union got a good wake up call before it became Russia. Things sounded like a bad mess for a few years, but it has come out of it's ashes and doing quite well these days from what I can see.

There is already plenty of good, strong evidence out there that the official version of 9/11 is wrong. But it is still very confusing, convoluted and wrapped up in national security as for exactly who done what. Trump does look to be making progress on his swamp draining project with the deep state getting shallower and more is gradually getting exposed.

For anyone to breach protocol and kick in that national security door, they will have to watch out for cruise missiles, men in black and black op teams for the rest of their life. Having a few bucks will help you stay on the run. One thing that has helps Julian Assange and wikileaks was that they did not release any top secret information. A good chance he would of died a while ago if he did.

I do understand dark overloards first commitment to themselves. They are going where angles fear to tread. As for what comes out of this release in following days, weeks and months, I don't know, expectations are not high. But this information is out there with leaks becoming more prevalent, its only a matter of time. The internet is basically a communication and networking tool. If the world is to hold its act together it does need to know what is going on.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The ultimate irony:

Russia buys this information, releases it, which reveals that Trump was involved in 9/11 somehow, and Democrats suddenly become huge fans of Russia again like they were before Trump got elected.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmm I dunno about this. Ask yourself this question. IF you had managed to get a hold of secret documents regarding 9/12 and UFOs they could be a game changer, for the sake of humanity and to reveal the truth would you ask for a ransom or would you just release them to finally stick it the corrupt world powers. I know if I had managed to get my hands on something like this I'd just release them.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24076471]jedi_hamster[/pos

the fact that something doesn't fit into your closed mind doesn't mean it's not out there.

You mean like the 911 Commission report?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Hmm I dunno about this. Ask yourself this question. IF you had managed to get a hold of secret documents regarding 9/12 and UFOs they could be a game changer, for the sake of humanity and to reveal the truth would you ask for a ransom or would you just release them to finally stick it the corrupt world powers. I know if I had managed to get my hands on something like this I'd just release them.

That's pretty easily explained by the fact that not everyone has the same thoughts and priorities as you.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I doubt there are still thousand and thousands of people seeking closure on 911.
As for truth... that seems to be the lacking factor here.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I say BS unless docs are release. They can say the ransom was paid to cover up the fact it is all BS.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: dothedew

I doubt there are still thousand and thousands of people seeking closure on 911.
As for truth... that seems to be the lacking factor here.

What a stupid comment. I thought your comments couldnt get any dumber. Boy was I wrong.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 42Degrees

How 'bout you actually link to Forbes.

forbes.com...

Don't see it mentioned on their front page and wouldn't this be front page news???

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ha ha

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Better start researching those crow recipes Face...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Can we get disclosure too or are they gonna pimp that one out as well?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: 42Degrees

How 'bout you actually link to Forbes.

forbes.com...

Don't see it mentioned on their front page and wouldn't this be front page news???

Here is the actual link to the article on Forbes. This merely confirms that the companies acknowledged they were hacked. It doesn't mean the info is as earth-shattering as the hackers claim.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It would be amazing that there would be 18,000 docs anywhere with some kind of revelations of 911 outside the official records. If 911 was a Phyop they would not leave proof much less have that proof on a system connected to the outside...lol

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It would be amazing that there would be 18,000 docs anywhere with some kind of revelations of 911 outside the official records. If 911 was a Phyop they would not leave proof much less have that proof on a system connected to the outside...lol

They stole 18,000 docs in total. Even if this was legit, it's likely only a small fraction of them contain any big revelations. Most of it is probably legal gobblidygook.

Just some other tidbitty stuff, in the Q&A someone mentioned the claim was they had 9.8 gigs worth of data and suggested that was too large for a document dump without some AV files. 18,000 documents into 9.8 gigs is only an average of about half a meg per file if my math is right. That's not that crazy depending on what format they're in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join