It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did nobody mention that Beto O’Rourke’s wife is a billionaire heiress?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Bet you didn’t know that huh.

Young Beto O’Rourke casts himself as the ‘anti-Trump’. But his father-in-law, it turns out, is a billionaire property developer with a contentious relationship with non-white residents — not unlike the President. Beto’s more the proto-Jared Kushner. The New York Times today revealed the highly interesting news that friend-of-the-little-guy Beto married well. Very well. His wife is not only the daughter of William D. Sanders, aka the Warren Buffet of real estate, Cockburn can reveal she is the only daughter. Sanders’s portfolio is valued at about $20 billion.

spectator.us...

Now why do you suppose you didn’t know that?

Would it change your opinion of Robert?

Robert O’Rourke husband to a billionaire sounds a little different than Beto

Fake news indeed
edit on 1-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The talk of Beto being a frontrunner in 2020 for the Dems is based on this model:

Beto can beat Trump.

Beto lost to Ted Cruz.

Trump crushed Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary.

Therefore, Beto can beat Trump.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well he can't just tell that to everybody right away can he.

It could prove to be embarrassing ya know.

Not to mention hypocritical 😾

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was surprised when Obama won. I had assumed he was far to liberal too ever be elected. Now I am making the same mistake with Beto, Bernie and Acasio-Cortez. I am assuming Americans aren’t stupid enough to elect a Communist as President. After Obama I assume that any Leftist is a threat to get elected.

edit on 2019/1/1 by Metallicus because: Sp

edit on 2019/1/1 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I was surprised when Obama won. I had assumed he was far to liberal too ever be elected. Now I am making the same mistake with Beto, Bernie and Acasio-Cortez. I am assuming Americans aren’t stupid enough to elect a Communist as President. After Obama I assume that any Leftist is a threat to get elected.

Yeah, the same country that elected a Bush twice. We don't learn.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wait... isn't the current commander in chief a billionaire... and how many other billionaires were [are] in his cabinet?

Didn't beto lose this midterm, despite a billionaire wife

You guys are now creating your own outrage, to be outraged about when you don't feel your outrage about other things are being heard...
Remarkable.

#enjoytheride

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 1-1-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

But wait.

Trump didn't run on a Democrat platform 😱💬

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Wait... isn't the current commander in chief a billionaire... and how many other billionaires were [are] in his cabinet?

You guys are now creating your own outrage, to be outraged about when you don't feel your outrage about other things are being heard...
Remarkable.

#enjoytheride

Well said. There's a new echo chamber on ATS of victimization. The way some people talk here on ATS you'd think the term conservative or liberal was something humans are born with like male or female. This brewing hatred of liberals here on ATS worries me and I think it's just a matter of time until some crazy person starts murdering other people because they are liberals. It's a dangerous path we are moving towards.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: odzeandennz

But wait.

Trump didn't run on a Democrat platform 😱💬

Touché😆

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reminds me of John Kerry married into the H. J. Heinz fortune.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wtf am I doing with my life?

Why am I not hooking up with billionaire daughters?

If any billionaires see this, hitmu i dont gaf how ugly the daughter be.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I like Beto. Good on him! Scored a nice one.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Remarkable.

#enjoytheride

You consider someone saying "hmm, interesting, I never knew about this. why didnt anyone mention this?" as outrage?

God damn you must be more sensitive than Roginald...

So...does that mean You are also "outraged", about this thread? Its confusing the way you make up your own definitions for words as is convenient for you. You just make it up as you go along.

You seem like you really dont like the fact that we are discussing it for some reason.

Dont think I didn't notice how you edited your post after X proved you wrong... Didnt have the testicular fortitude it takes to man up and own your own mistakes huh?
EDIT- I see you replied to it so why would you do that?
edit on 1/2/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Remarkable.

#enjoytheride

Well said. There's a new echo chamber on ATS of victimization. The way some people talk here on ATS you'd think the term conservative or liberal was something humans are born with like male or female. This brewing hatred of liberals here on ATS worries me and I think it's just a matter of time until some crazy person starts murdering other people because they are liberals. It's a dangerous path we are moving towards.

I know. OP talked about a topic. That means they are completely outraged about this beyond control and it's dangerous and scary! Oh and "victimization" somehow fits in there!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
No one tells anything

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So he's another 'Gold Digger' like John Kerry and John McCain.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Remarkable.

#enjoytheride

Outrage? this is just passing along information. Your TDS seems the only thing out of proportion here. I realize it's not a diagnoseable condition yet, but perhaps some rest and a bit less CNN?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why am I not hooking up with billionaire daughters?

Too much Red Dead Redemption 2?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Shakespeare (borrowing from the Bible, I assume) once penned: "The sins of the father are to be laid upon the children.”

I wholeheartedly disagree that others should pay for the actions that they do not commit.

While I do find it highly amusing when Democrats are often back by fortunes and pretend to be just one of the average citizens, I don't care about family money in politics unless it creates a mountain of hypocrisy in what they are claiming.

I don't condemn people, nor their families, for being successful--I will, however, condemn them when they choose to bitch and moan about the economic system that allowed them such success and run on changing it to punish the successful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join