It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have room to adopt another New-B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello all!

Let’s see where to start? Well, as anyone will tell you, I hate being wrong. NOT that I’m never wrong, I just like to do my HW before taking a position on a topic. I like to be informed before I debate a position.

I enjoy a wide variety of topics from neurology, psychology, cultural anthropology, geopolitics, war, history, art, language, technology, mathematics, law, and many more.

Basically I am just thirsty for knowledge, and my ability to consume and retain is fairly elevated from most. Therefore I am just on a quest for knowledge, to learn anything which I do not already know, and then learn EVERYTHING about it.

Being new to this forum, I actually stumbled upon, I would really appreciate someone able to take me under their wing and “show me the ropes”

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome!

Ah, you'll figure it out quickly. Basically, you'll make some comments in threads about interesting things, and then Phage will come in and be a wet blanket. He won't answer your post with a sentence, though. He will always ask a question in a snooty, wet blanket way. You'll love it! Or AugustusMasonicus will come in and make dumb jokes about secret Mason sacrifices and veiled references to liking watching ladies in the bathroom, and then someone else will come along and kiss up to him and hope to gain his favor so they can join the we-sacrifice-baby-kittens club.

If you're lucky, the smart and sunny and gentleman TheGUT will respond encouragingly to a post or two of yours, and maybe you'll get heckled by some old people and some crazy people.

Welcome to the freak show! I hope you'll love it here and stick around!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdi99y515

'Sup

There's not too much you need to know at the outset. Join the action! I think there's an "ATS Freshmen's Forum" that you may find useful.

What does your username mean?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
WEelcome to the site. As you can see I need a new keyboard.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Welcome!

Part of learning is recognizing that we could be wrong and being open to new perspectives. No need to show you the ropes, you'll figure it out and part of it is making mistakes and owning up to it... but then again, I could be wrong about this...

Looking forward to participate in your next thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Welcome.

Just be prepared to put a LOT of effort to avoid the obvious shills and trolls out there, because they are in abundance.

As long as you are prepared to back up your claims, which ever "side" of the discussion they fall, with links and data, you should do well and be respected on this site. Hopefully that's what you bring, and if so, we can all learn something from you.

Welcome aboard the brain train, and please be ready for sarcasm.

And it's okay to be wrong--it happened to me once. It was terrible.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I think I maybe one of the crazy people KansasGirl mentioned bwahahahaha!!

Welcome to the site with padded cells, I hope you have fun.

new topics

top topics

join