It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with the left, as described by a leftist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ZornsLemma

You are now a left centrist, the last of the sane left, the authoritarian progressive left are dominating with a loud voice and power, I am afraid your opinions will not be well received by that crowd. When they turn on you online or in real life, you may have an epiphany(redpill) that results in your #walkaway moment.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

90% of the membership has no idea who the enemy really is.

Politics is the enemy.

Imagine what the country would be like without bullsnip plastered 24/7.

People could actually think for themselves.
edit on 2-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

The bright, honest Americans?

They have better things to do than to expose themselves and their families to the smear campaigns that come out of the woodwork as soon as the political machine that runs this country realizes you aren't part of it.

Most people don't feel it worthwhile to fight the Brett Kavanaugh battle.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

oh look, another in a multitude of threads knocking liberals, this should be constructive and help our nation solve a lot of problems

Sorry, from someone on the outside looking in the OP certainly was not 'knocking liberals' instead he was making valid points on how the invasive and dictatorial nature of political correctness has turned genuine leftist politics into a complete shambles and laughing stock.

If 'the left' returned to its core values I suspect it would gain a lot more support and respect.

For the record; I don't consider myself left or right - party politics and political affiliation restricts freedom of thought, promotes stereotyping and have outlived their fit for purpose.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I agree with some of what you are saying. As for "not doing anything about Climate Change is the worst thing he would have done." That's just your opinion based on false assumptions and fake data.

For example, if you were to look at the threads in "Fragile Earth" you will find countless examples of "the left in academia" erasing raw temperature data, they have posted fake temperature data of nations like Russia, China, and South America, among others. You will find claims about "the himalaya glaciers disappearing in 2035" being debunked, and shown to be completely made up to try to force nations like the U.S. to implement "the left-wing green agenda." You will find threads showing how "left-wing researchers/climate change scientists," like prof. Phil Jones, who thought about committing suicide, because leaked emails of him to another "left-wing climate change scientist" showed manipulation of data to mask falling global temperatures.

You will find several peer-reviewed research papers showing that GCMs are flawed, and do not take in consideration many natural factors that affect the global climate.

In general, the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Climate) claim is based on false data, lies, and manipulation of data to try to force world governments to implement the "left-wing green agenda."

edit on 3-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The ends justify the means. Democrats would do anything for power. And I mean anything. I think many people unknowingly sign on to it because they are unaware of the usurpations, but again it is likely an uwillingness to “see” it. Radicals are in charge. They want war when it’s concenient and they are anti-war when it’s convenient. But let’s look at the reality. Democrats have gotten us into plenty of wars. And yet many people believe they are anti war. That is how they got Leftists hooked into their party in the 60’s. I’m
Speaking of America here. Now they are enablers of Sharia Law because ultimately they care more about power in their party than they do about preserving Constitutional integrity. But the Globalists of both parties shred the Constitution for power of the Deep State, which controls both parties. How did radical
Islam come to appropriate the women’s movement?
edit on 3-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have yet to see the media attack the left, especially the last 8 years. Even when they have bombshells. They're focused on Trump and the right most the time. When they do mention the left, its in and out and sometimes not even covered

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you for this tread.

I'm a proud leftist myself and sadly, the left left me a just a couple years ago.

People are willing to change their whole ideals just to be the contrary the current POTUS, it's downright scary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join