It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJI Mavic Pro 11k FT. ON flightradar24 now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is an anonymous mode on the ADSB out reporting, on certain model Xponders. I’m wondering if there is a paid subscription to using N12345 to keep the general public from seeing info about the aircraft owners and where and what they are doing?
edit on 2-1-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I'd be surprised if they didn't do something like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is a just to be safe question:

An enemy couldn't use this tactic to get swarms of hostile drones into position so as to carry out a coordinated attack on key infrastructure? Move a few at a time until all are in place.

Or to set up a network of surveillance equipment over large swaths of our territory?

Right?

edit on 1 2 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Good question.
Unless the enemy is flying a stealth aircraft. Wouldn't radar pick up a large cross section and paint the aircraft?
Honestly that's not something I'm educated on...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Good grief..
The bells and whistles are going off again..
( gotta turn this off )

Here again..

This one has got to be a helicopter.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I would look for a pattern of coordinated behavior.

Already seeing one "drone" switch off its transponder and for another to immediately start using it flying similarly erratic flight paths around the US is a pattern of synchronicity.

Maybe it's random and the ID system itself just makes it look intelligent.

But if I wanted to move a swarm of say 100 drones of a military quality to sit and wait for instructions (undetected), I might consider sending them one by one disguised as individual private drone flights.

If one drone can just fly itself into position and chill, why can't another? Then another.

When they have critical mass for a swarm attack they switch to locust mode and just wreak havoc.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ok I see what you're saying. From the last 24 hours or so, I've seen Honolulu, Miami, southern California, Arizona and a speck in Ontario Canada. ( and that last trip from Tuscan AZ. To Hermosillo Mexico )

Now.. DJI Drones are made in China. If I went with the theory, China has marketed the perfect "Right through the front barn door" Hobby Toy... and you know that the DJI Spark uses a your cellphone to control ( hackable )
So!

I suppose the possibilities are endless.
But for my brain right now; I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Student pilots when ask by Air Traffic Controllers their Callsign, often get brainfart and say "ATC this is OH-WTF".😄

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Edit to add:
If your level of cyber warfare were up to par with the target nation, you could use their satellite and communications systems to carry out an autonomous attack.

The swarm only needs to communicate with other drones once in position and activated. Instructions like help or give us targets.

What better way to communicate inside hostile territory than by using the host's satellites and cellular /communications infrastructure?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
G'ZUS!

No seriously it won't stop!

Brb.. logging off and refreshing😂
What a mess🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is either fake N numbers for whatever reason, or aircraft that have private information and are blocked from being tracked. They're certainly not drones.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
This is either fake N numbers for whatever reason, or aircraft that have private information and are blocked from being tracked. They're certainly not drones.

They are tracked.
And they are not drones.

Brb.. my tablet is crashing..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Tracked just enough..

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The aircraft have to be tracked under the ADS-B mandate. The only aircraft that can legally turn their transponder off are national security/military assets. That doesn't mean that you can't have the information connected to the aircraft blocked so no one can see who it belongs to. People that either feel it would compromise their security (CEOs, etc.) or just people that don't want their every move publicized.
edit on 1/2/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Edit to add:
If your level of cyber warfare were up to par with the target nation, you could use their satellite and communications systems to carry out an autonomous attack.

The swarm only needs to communicate with other drones once in position and activated. Instructions like help or give us targets.

What better way to communicate inside hostile territory than by using the host's satellites and cellular /communications infrastructure?

Had time to think about this.
It is deserving of it's own thread.
A worthy thread in my opinion.
You're thinking beyond my strategic thinking.

What I've been doing is Chase the White Whale.

Start that thread and I promise I will give it a Star and Flag😉

It may just Fish out a bunch I've been seeing.👍🤗
Might help👍

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'M trying to keep track of a Pilatus PC-12. Favored among CIA FBI DEA and Raytheon. Also a Dornier 328...

Was tracking those prior to my posting this thread.
By chance I stumbled onto this transmitter code N12345. And they are very serious about that code. ( or it could be lazy pilots ).

It's now my White Whale. But I had to turn off that FL24 Alert. Holy crap it's used A'Lot!

Edit: the 12345 and Pilates are 2 entirely different things. But January 1 brought them into my view as one... But 2 different things.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I call Bull Honky.

It's possible.

www.dragonlinkrc.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ok..🤗
Keep reading Neo🥂🎆👍

Yes it's possible.

And your link Is most appreciated

Star👍

Yep.. I went to the link. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's say we're looking for a Duck-billed Boeing 757 with an F-22 Nose Cone

Now we are watching for a registered Toy. And that toy is everywhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I found this related article :

link

You don’t even have to do the simple altitude restricion hack yourself. Anybody who wants to “fly your drone faster and higher than the legal limit” can call on a Russian hacking company called CopterSafe that offers hacked upgrades for DJI drones.

What if you took the hardware from one of these hobby drones and put it in a smaller scale model of a 737. Or similar aircraft.

Visually to the untrained eye it would look and sound like a jet passenger plane.

To radar they would see a registered drone.

Short of confirming visually what this is, we won't ever really know.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I guess the drone is inside another plane.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join