It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
EXTREME TDS! - twitter.com... from the Congressman who wondered if the island of Guam would tip-over if too many people lived on one side, or the other.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

To be frank, I don't care how other people "feel".

It's none of my business how they feel.

About the only thing I concern myself with is the idiots doing things that would impact me.

Very Christian opinion to carry!

Very Saul Alinsky tactic to use!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

in my time line Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS otherwise known as Tedious
was discovered when US president Donald Trump contracted a disease which made him act like a deranged lunatic
much like how Lou Gerig was the first to contract ALS, Donald Trump was the first and only human to contract this disease !

It seems as though it was specific to his mitochondrial DNA as no one else on the planet reportedly contracted the TDS

it was considered a medical phenomenon by the WHO!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There is no such thing as "trump derangement syndrome".

I tend to think it is a non-partisan vulnerability to disease.

There are valid arguments to make that one political allegiance or the other is more vulnerable to the disease than the other, but their are no valid arguments to be made that one political identity is immune compared to the other.

I tend to think of this age as National Pox Party.

A pox party (also measles party, flu party etc.) is a social activity where children are deliberately exposed to an infectious disease. Such parties were done before vaccines were available on the premise of providing children with immunity against diseases such as chickenpox

en.wikipedia.org...

With the election of President Trump the entire country has been forced under one roof of extreme divisiveness, pettiness, anxiety provoking immaturity and wildly irrational and often offensive leadership.

Everybody will show various degrees and signs of illness at different times, but both in government and our public political discourse the immune systems are working hard, fevers are subsiding and we will emerge as a country better for it.

No vaccinations last forever and diseases evolve and adapt, but I feel as a nation we were due for a trial by fire, pox party, vaccination.

Good things will emerge from this time and the country will do things different in many ways going forward.
edit on 3-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know its weird when these politicians say one thing a few years ago, and then when trump says it today, they disagree.

Even when they are on video not too long ago agreeing with the exact opposite

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You know its weird when these politicians say one thing a few years ago, and then when trump says it today, they disagree.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And dont think they couldnt do it to anyone, without shame, anyone.

a reply to: ausername

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Part of a marxist takeover is controlling truth. Peasants bow to authority. Orange man bad.

a reply to: Bloodworth

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Another excellent example of TDS.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Trump is clearly the one with the derangement.

When he stops being president, I may even feel sorry for him. Because he's such a weak, sad, obviously mentally ill, little man.

Or as my Scottish friends would say it, "He's a wee man."

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Trump is clearly the one with the derangement.

When he stops being president, I may even feel sorry for him. Because he's such a weak, sad, obviously mentally ill, little man.

Or as my Scottish friends would say it, "He's a wee man."

I believe the correct term is "BAWBAG "

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join