It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Also known as TDS

It's real and it continues to happen, I really feel sorry for the people suffering from this.
I blame the media for continually pouring gasoline on people's emotional fires.

It's like every negative news report is salt in a opening festering wound.

TDS Examples
Just one bullet point from there

Therapists in the U.S. have reported a rise in anxiety under Trump's presidency, because of his presidency or other politically-related reasons.

More on TDS

And then Trump calls them out with this tweet today, this President is literally trolling 50% of the country.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

Tweet

So both Trump and the MSM are contributing to the misery, I wish they would both stop.
edit on 1-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2019 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• +7 more 
    posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Blue_Jay33

To be frank, I don't care how other people "feel".

It's none of my business how they feel.

About the only thing I concern myself with is the idiots doing things that would impact me.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
    link   
    a reply to: DBCowboy

the only thing I concern myself with is the idiots doing things that would impact me.

Ok let's say you are in a store or restaurant minding your own business, and somebody has a red MAGA hat on, and somebody with TDS has a freak out over it, doesn't that disturb your peace ?
    edit on 1-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
    link   
    My small business is growing fast, I’m demented with trump! He really should do like obummer and play king. He has the pen now, build that wall!!

+3 more 
    posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
    link   

Pretty much.

But people are allowed to speak their mind, even if it's something I disagree with.

It becomes an issue when they go beyond speaking and start doing their authoritarian Nazi bullcrap.

+2 more 
    posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:43 PM
    link   
    Speaking your mind is what the First Amendment is all about. All sides of a story or issue.

The far left thinks that no one else should be "allowed" to have any other opinion.

Like Chuck Todd.

www.breitbart.com...

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

fullmeasure.news...

Fred..

+15 more 
    posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:47 PM
    link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
    Speaking your mind is what the First Amendment is all about. All sides of a story or issue.

The far left thinks that no one else should be "allowed" to have any other opinion.

Like Chuck Todd.

www.breitbart.com...

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

fullmeasure.news...

Fred..

When they see or hear something they don’t want to see or hear, Conservatives simply don’t look, don’t listen, change the channel, don’t but the ticket etc.

Liberals can NOT do that. If they see or hear something that they personally, as an ‘individual’, do not like, they call for it to be banned so that NOBODY can see or hear it.

Like fascists do.

And that tweet is funny as hell. There’ll be some REEEEEEEEEEEE going on because of it.
    edit on 1 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
    posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
    link   
    Thanks to the MSM Trump is the most hated person on this planet, for no damned good reason.

It's quite a devious and brilliant accomplishment, and testament to how easily the masses can be manipulated and controlled emotionally. Scholars researchers and scientists of the future will study these times intensely someday.

TDS... The most successful psychological operation ever!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
    link   
    When I think of trump derangement syndrome, I think about how it applies to people suspending their core beliefs of right and wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be frank, I don't care how other people "feel".

It's none of my business how they feel.

About the only thing I concern myself with is the idiots doing things that would impact me.

Very Christian opinion to carry!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ausername
    Thanks to the MSM Trump is the most hated person on this planet, for no damned good reason.

It's quite a devious and brilliant accomplishment, and testament to how easily the masses can be manipulated and controlled emotionally. Scholars researchers and scientists of the future will study these times intensely someday.

TDS... The most successful psychological operation ever!

Yep, manipulating the easily-manipulated.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
    link   
    What? Who put such deranged thoughts in your head son? Am hate radio? a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: soundguy
    What? Who put such deranged thoughts in your head son? Am hate radio? a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don’t listen to radio.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:58 PM
    link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Reality.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
    link   
    a reply to: soundguy

Whats AM hate radio??

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
    link   

But people are allowed to speak their mind, even if it's something I disagree with.

I agree 100 %, and it should cut both ways, but without people having emotional tantrums like they have reverted back to a 3 year old. It baffles me that people suddenly lose life coping skills they learned by the time they reach school age.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:10 PM
    link   

Trump is a world class leader. America deserves trump.

Trump2020 I'm on board.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

Like Chuck Todd.

www.breitbart.com...

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

fullmeasure.news...

Fred..

When they see or hear something they don’t want to see or hear, Conservatives simply don’t look, don’t listen, change the channel, don’t but the ticket etc.

Liberals can NOT do that. If they see or hear something that they personally, as an ‘individual’, do not like, they call for it to be banned so that NOBODY can see or hear it.

Like fascists do.

And that tweet is funny as hell. There’ll be some REEEEEEEEEEEE going on because of it.

The existence of both this thread and your reply prove this to be a lie.

Stop lying to yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I agree 100 %, and it should cut both ways, but without people having emotional tantrums like they have reverted back to a 3 year old. It baffles me that people suddenly lose life coping skills they learned by the time they reach school age.

You're joking right? TDS?

Sounds like cooties doesnt it? You know, the # 3 year olds make up.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
    link   
    a reply to: mikell

That one place where liberal talk shows sink like a brick. Unlike cable TV “news” networks. I would call it dis-infotainment, but it is neither entertaining nor remotely informed...maybe escape-from-reality TV is a better description. But for whatever reasons, that flag doesn’t fly on AM talk radio format, unlike the slightly conservative that they have called AM hate radio. Which come to think of it explains why Liberals can’t meme.

In other words, jealously.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join