It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you like to see change on Above Top Secret in 2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Valet parking returned to ATS Headquarters.

More threads with women in short dresses on trampolines.

A Juicer in the Green Room.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Would you settle for pictures of hot women in short dresses?
I found some for you...www.fashiondioxide.com...

I found a video of hot women jumping on a trampoline for you...www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-1-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I would like to see a tutorial, easily understandable for us less astute on how to post pictures in our posts

You must first make a sacrifice to the Meme-Lord before he unlocks your full potential.

For more details, contact DB.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
HTTPS

After all the attacks... the donate button... the intrusive ads... the move to NYC... the acquisition of additional sites...

y'all still can't afford a security certificate?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

maybe a chat room, or an app for devices so I don't have to us the browser on my phone. Also maybe something that can filter out anything that has Trump in the heading.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

ATS at one time had a chat room and it is gone now.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thanks Mama.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
As for myself... I would like to see a tutorial, easily understandable for us less astute on how to post pictures in our posts. As hard as I try, I can not manage it. I realize it is my own shortcoming, as many have indeed succeeded.

And, I totally fail at embedding videos from You Tube.

I think we are otherwise on course for a productive year, after all, the future can change in a heartbeat.
Lets have ATS be there when it happens..

Sounds like you dont have enough Achievements to unlock those Perks. To check hit ESC and open up your Player Menu.

If all looks well you might need to check your Controller Settings.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Stop the invasive advertisements.

Also, I would like to see myself be a better human. ATS is fine, but I am flawed.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I would like to see the reinstatement of the chat room and ATS Radio.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
HTTPS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ATS...... are you following these ideas ?

"According to Whois record of Abovetopsecret.com, it is owned by The Above Network since 2018. Abovetopsecret was registered with GoDaddy.com LLC on May 18, 1997."
edit on 1-1-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yeah, I mix truth and humor. But I wasnt kidding about that part. Men and women are absolutely different in many ways and so must be raised/treated differently. Not everyone is the same. There are men with different degrees of femininity and women with different degrees of masculinity, but they're still just men and women. I was a slightly more feminine boy, mostly just in my thoughts and emotions, and while I have not been tested I suspect a testicular injury at age 10 or 11 caused a decrease in testosterone production, leading to physical differences as I grew older like for example I have no hair on my chest or back, and arm and leg hair is sparse compared to most guys. Maybe it's just a coincidence but I was playing chicken on the monkey bars and took a HARD kick directly to the sack so hard it made cracking sound or maybe that was the pain reaching my ears, lol, I really dont know, I just collapsed to the ground for like 5 minutes...

But I'm not gay and I'm not a woman. I LOVE women. Sometimes I wonder, if I was born 15 or 20 or more years later than I was, society might've convinced me that I was gay, at least for a while when I was "young and confused" like almost every teen going through puberty is.

There are a lot of teens, especially girls, but a lot more guys too these days, who dont know if they are gay, straight, bi, or ? and I feel like society is confusing them by leading them to believe that a larger section of society is gay when it's really a tiny percentage.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you agree with that portion
Thats why I would like to know when I'm speaking to a man or a woman or whatever because growing up as a man is a different experience than growing up as a woman or as a m2f trans or whatever... that information helps me respond more... idk, accurately? Comfortably?

There were other things in my post that were not jokes too though just FYI. Like the suggestion for more themes and stuff. I think maybe a couple more forums could be added too but I cant think of one off the top o my head at the moment...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
More Aliens, bigfoot, weird creatures, caves/hollow earth, remote viewing, planets/space, cars and cooking ops.

Even if we need to bump old stuff up.

Less people thinking politics are more real than bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'd like to see peace on Earth. I'd like to see winning lottery numbers on a ticket I purchased. And lastly, I'd like to thank the Owners and mods for keeping this place accessible for all of us to use.

Happy New Year ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As an addition to stars and flags I would like to be able to hand out Cheetos .

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A way to filter out all of the political stuff. That's about 90% of the threads on here and it sucks.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
More Aliens, bigfoot, weird creatures, caves/hollow earth, remote viewing, planets/space, cars and cooking ops.

Even if we need to bump old stuff up.

Less people thinking politics are more real than bigfoot.

Yes.....

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I never heard about ATS radio. Can you describe the programming? Sounds neat.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: globeearther

Biggity Bam

[br]

What I would like to see in 2019:

I’d like to see a revelation in the political threads from “our team and their team” to “we the people and they the government”
I’d like to see DB to quit trumping my aces when playing spades.
I’d like to see a great awaking in the number of people that can read my sarcasm so I don’t have to note it later
I’d like to see a new topic that has a broad appeal that captivates like Nibiru and the 2012 Mayan Calender did...of course those were slow builds that actually took years to hit critical mass attraction, just so long as it isn’t another catastrophe like the Japan quake/tsunami or the Deep Water disaster.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join