It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategic Command deletes and apologizes for gung-ho NYE tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
OR ELSE

WERE GOING COME SAVE THE MOTHER#ING DAY YEAAAAAAAH AMERICUUUUHHHHHH

Maybe they could paint a smiley face on the side for feels.

Sounds to me like making a joke about mass murdering kids and civilians by drawing smiley faces on bombs for fun.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Maybe this year they are going to start WW3 so they wanted to bring in the new year with a early warning bang. They did say they are ready to drop something much much bigger. The loss of innocent civilian life would be enormus. Think of the children.

Yeah, people really ought to think of their children first before they try effing with us.

Wow really! Or else what?

Or else:

Bombing kids is your go to reply?

Well you said think of the kids. In war, kids can get killed. So, before attempting to start a war with us, people really ought to think of their children. Or our children if they care about "children in general" as something special. But that seems to mainly be a Western concern.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Maybe this year they are going to start WW3 so they wanted to bring in the new year with a early warning bang. They did say they are ready to drop something much much bigger. The loss of innocent civilian life would be enormus. Think of the children.

Yeah, people really ought to think of their children first before they try effing with us.

Or else:

You're making him respond to one of your edits after the fact?

Neat tactic.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

OR ELSE

Sounds to me like making a joke about mass murdering kids and civilians by drawing smiley faces on bombs for fun.

This coming from you is hilarious.

Look how you manipulate on a stupid ass forum.

Yeah it is a joke, nobody cares if you like it or not.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

OR ELSE

In times of difficulty, humor is necessary. Killing people isnt a very fun job for most humans I think. Plus there's the fact of knowing you yourself or anyone around you could die. And thinking of their children if they have any. All because someone didnt think of the kids and started a war... which is why I said people really ought to think of their kids before they eff with us and start something.

I don't know about you, but I LIKE sleeping peacefully at night knowing roving gangs of terrorists and mercenaries wont come busting in my door to rape and kidnap my family. Maybe you should try moving to the Congo or Syria and realize how lucky you are that YOU have someone ready to drop something real big if it becomes necessary.

edit on 1/1/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: face23785

So to sum up your OP: screw anyone who who finds it appalling that the USSC would tweet them dropping massive bombs — and gloating about it.

Bombs = death. Most the time, innocent death is involved.

Why tweet this during the ball dropping event? What was the purpose?

Should we all pull ours out too, like the USSC did? We can all compare who’s is bigger.

Your summary is completely off. You should try re-reading too, you completely missed the point of what the bombs are for, and it's not death. As for the timing, dropping a ball/dropping bombs, a New Year's themed message, would be kinda weird to tweet this on another day.

LOL, so what are bombs dropped for, if not death? I’d find it hard to believe a 30,000 pound bomb wouldn’t cause the death of life.

Just because you see some similarity of a ball dropping and bombs dropping — doesn’t mean the average person does.

It was a stupid tweet. Hence, them deleting it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Or else:

Well you said think of the kids. In war, kids can get killed. So, before attempting to start a war with us, people really ought to think of their children. Or our children if they care about "children in general" as something special. But that seems to mainly be a Western concern.

Yes kids do get killed in wars so do innocent people, which is and was my original point.

However when I mentioned this the response is you need to think of your kids before you fight and if you do they will be the target. Which shows inhumanity.

If you want to fight someone why fight innocent children? Why not fight the one who messed with you instead? I am sure the kids and civilians didnt mess with the military who is dropping the bombs on them.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Because they hide under children.

Do you really not know how the world works at all?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Or else:

Yes kids do get killed in wars so do innocent people, which is and was my original point.

However when I mentioned this the response is you need to think of your kids before you fight and if you do they will be the target. Which shows inhumanity.

If you want to fight someone why fight innocent children? Why not fight the one who messed with you instead? I am sure the kids and civilians didnt mess with the military who is dropping the bombs on them.

I didn't say they will be the target.

But kids will be effected when their fathers go to war. Strange men can take over the household after a while. They are just better off in a 2 parent household I think. One mother and one father. And they Can also get hit by bombs and bullets.

So because of the many things that can effect a child during armed conflicts, people really ought to think of their children before they start something like that.

And as Lysergic wisely noted, the cowardly peoples of the world, like the Migrant Caravan for example, hide behind women and children which adds to the death toll of children even more.

We do not target children, you just assumed all that.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So to sum up your OP: screw anyone who who finds it appalling that the USSC would tweet them dropping massive bombs — and gloating about it.

Should we all pull ours out too, like the USSC did? We can all compare who’s is bigger.

Your summary is completely off. You should try re-reading too, you completely missed the point of what the bombs are for, and it's not death. As for the timing, dropping a ball/dropping bombs, a New Year's themed message, would be kinda weird to tweet this on another day.

LOL, so what are bombs dropped for, if not death? I’d find it hard to believe a 30,000 pound bomb wouldn’t cause the death of life.

Just because you see some similarity of a ball dropping and bombs dropping — doesn’t mean the average person does.

No, it was deleted due to the avalanche of hate thrown their way. Dropping bombs and dropping balls both have the word dropping but you're saying a normal person doesnt see any similarities... Now you're just denying reality in order to maintain your PC view of the world.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OR ELSE

In times of difficulty, humor is necessary. Killing people isnt a very fun job for most humans I think. Plus there's the fact of knowing you yourself or anyone around you could die. And thinking of their children if they have any. All because someone didnt think of the kids and started a war... which is why I said people really ought to think of their kids before they eff with us and start something.

I don't know about you, but I LIKE sleeping peacefully at night knowing roving gangs of terrorists and mercenaries wont come busting in my door to rape and kidnap my family. Maybe you should try moving to the Congo or Syria and realize how lucky you are that YOU have someone ready to drop something real big if it becomes necessary.

In my opinion some people do enjoy or even love killing, most people dont, but some do.
There are some sickos who like to hurt and kill kids too.
There are some people who dont discriminate they just want to see alot of pain and suffering.
Some people get off on this stuff and they think war is cool and exciting.
In my opinion its really sad.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

How many people died from the bombs dropped in the video?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In my opinion some people do enjoy or even love killing, most people dont, but some do.
There are some people who dont discriminate they just want to see alot of pain and suffering.

Yeah they are called psychopaths and make up 1% of the population.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

#peaceisourprofession

hahahahahahaah

gonna bomb peace right in yo ass

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So is US Strategic Command NOT ready to drop something much, much bigger? /sarc

I dunno, that sounds like the bigger problem than a tweet made in jest.

"If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." These guys are itching to fulfill the reason they exist.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

I followed that twitter thread until it's demise. Lot's of snowflakes screaming to take it down. I was a little disappointed to see it go. Twitter is a great place for a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Ohanka
So is US Strategic Command NOT ready to drop something much, much bigger? /sarc

I dunno, that sounds like the bigger problem than a tweet made in jest.

"If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." These guys a re itching to fulfill the reason they exist.

Same type of person that spit on Vietnam vets when they came back.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It is believed that mental health is on the decline as every year the number of repored poor mental health increases.

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Suffers From Mental Illness Each Year
www.newsweek.com...
Every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or 18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, statistics released Friday reveal.

edit on 1-1-2019 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I followed that twitter thread until it's demise. Lot's of snowflakes screaming to take it down. I was a little disappointed to see it go. Twitter is a great place for a good laugh.

I wish I had seen it. It's no surprise at all that the anti-military crowd was freaking out. It's a sad day when even our military yields to the outrage machine though. That's more the point here. They should've posted a more offensive video in response.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It is believed that mental health is on the decline as every year the number of repored poor mental health increases.

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Suffers From Mental Illness Each Year
www.newsweek.com...
Every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or 18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, statistics released Friday reveal.

Fyi, depression and bipolar disorder aren't psychopathy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join