It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents taking responsibility.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: rickymouse

You're nuts if you believe that nothing bad comes over that border from Mexico. .

the post you quoted said

Now Im not saying there are none so please do not assume that.

nobody is saying nothing bad is getting through

She was talking about terrorists, I was talking about bad influence mexicans in my response.

My son in law came across the border with his mother illegally over the border but they came from Guatamala. She applied for paperwork when she got here for herself and him. He was legal till he turned eighteen but then because he became of age he was supposed to apply on his own, but he could not afford to do it. He did become a resident a few years back and has always had a visa and will get his citizenship within a few years, but it was a drain on the family financially to get his residency.

He got out of LA partially because of the Mexican Gangs there, most illegal Mexicans and even some from his home Guatamala. He said it was hard to straighten out because of all of the bad hispanics in LA, partly because he was not a citizen. The people who do not live in those areas do not realize what a challenge it is for their kids. He was Guatamalan so he did not fit in that well with the illegals from Mexico well, Mexicans are also discriminatory towards other hispanic cultures. His mother still lives in LA, she is in poverty there and worked cleaning houses to make a living, but the cost of living is so high there, she is not well off at all even though she worked her tail off.

Ask some of the good illegals in Mexico how they feel about the riff raff they tried to get away from coming into their communities.

I have known quite a few Mexicans over the years, many are good workers and want a better life, some were illegals, some were legals. Up here, we usually get the good Hispanics that want to have a normal life without the influence of the bad ones coming in. My Son-in-law does not want his kids to associate much with their cousins who are in trouble a lot, they have not settled down and are hanging around with the wrong people in LA. They did not straighten out like he did.

He

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Sorry I've been out for a while and figured I stop by and get a bit of an update from you wonderful folks

LIE. When you blatantly lie you are just like Trump .

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here is my answer to your posts...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Please stop with the drugs and terrorists like these are urgent problems and not the paranoid musings of a very uninformed leader okay?

There is not big terrorist and drug problems coming over the border. It simply is not the truth.
Now Im not saying there are none so please do not assume that. But you are being paranoid .... all of you are and its because he has scared you all. This is not a big problem.... it simply is not. I have relatives in New Mexico and in Arizona andi n California and they do not think there is a big problem.

But you middle guys shake in the corn fields .... why?

much of of the coc aine and opiates coming into this country come through Mexico.

Dude thats the thing... these traffickers are capable of building fully submersible submarines in the south American jungle, which can fit over 10 tonnes of product and travel over 3500 kms.

Do you seriously believe that Trump's petty little wall is going to deter people with that kind of determination?

Like maybe they'll just be like "oh well, the games up, there's a wall in the way"... Then just flush there hundreds of millions of dollars worth of product down the toilet.

lol.

If we lessened the area of entry, we might be able to have more manpower to actually find the drugs coming in. They would have the manpower to check the imports more, to look for subs like you say. With the wall or Fence, comes better surveilance with motion sensors which will help to find things going wrong. They can hand a Kilo through the fence, but if their are cameras on that wall they will see them doing it and can get there and stop them. The fence or wall allows more survelence, cameras can be placed along it to see what is happening.

So you are saying we should do nothing about these drugs coming into the country?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
we should definitely do something.

how much in the way of street drugs is making its way through US mail every day?

think about that one for a while

way way way more than you think

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

It's a little sad, amusing, but sad, that you devote so much energy from your life into hating somebody this much

Its even funnier and sadder that you are concerned about it. LOL or pretending to be anyway.
edit on 112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
serious about the mail thing

the goal is to get those bad drugs out right?
ha

millions of dollars worth traveling through the mail every day

then legalization. there is something else that will make a dent
free up resources for other this #

no more john q citizen taking up space in jail. court time. police time.

thats a lot of time and effort that can go to other #.

i just dont see how a wall is supposed to work.

have to look years down the road till it is ready to go

and knowing this country trump is going to get another term and in 4 years they will finally start working on the wall. spend a couple billion only for it to sit there partially finished at a big ass waste of money.

i could see something like that happening

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You know what.... the problem with this coke or weed or heroin is the demand in this country,. Not where its coming from
Look how hard you guys are working to get the drug laws changed.... Please...
and our opiod problem is created by licensed doctors over prescribing the drugs.
He has you convinced that Mexico is the problem because he cant see past the bridge of his nose and he is a racist who hates people with darker skin...Its a hate thats been passed down in that family from his father to him and to his kids....
Its prejudice plan and simple but you are buying into it. You and a lot of others.
edit on 112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That's why I included that statement....but they just ignore it because they can score easy points with their fake rage.
When people act that stupid I just ignore them. They know they are wrong and the stupid is just an act...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its funny seeing people cry about it being a waste of money .

But the same people have no problem waisting $$$$$$$$ on the Mueller investigation for as long as they want.

Effing hypocrite cry babies.

If walls dont work do prisoners in prisons stay voluntarily?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You know what.... the problem with this coke or weed or heroin is the demand in this country,. Not where its coming from
Look how hard you guys are working to get the drug laws changed.... Please...
and our opiod problem is created by licensed doctors over prescribing the drugs.
He has you convinced that Mexico is the problem because he cant see past the bridge of his nose and he is a racist who hates people with darkers skin...Its a hate thats been passed down in that family from his father to him and to his kids....
Its prejudice plan and simple but you are buying into it. You and a lot of others.

I am not a Trump follower, the wall was actually an idea I thought was good when it was brought up many times over the years often by Democrats trying to control drugs and cartel workeres coming into this country. You are giving Trump too much credit on this, this idea has been going on for a long time.

The doctors got some people dependent on the opiods, but many of the people on drugs got them illegally because they can get them. They turned to the illegal drugs after they were cut off from pain pills. I pretty well understand the metabolic effects of addiction and it can be real in most people. There is also the psychological addiction to deal with, both psychological and metabolical need to be considered.

I have not heard Trump being racist, he has lots of people with dark skin working for him. Big employers of any kind feel more important than their employees, after all, they are supplying their employees with an income. Sure there are bad employers who treat their employees like crap, but they usually treat everyone like crap, Trump does not discriminate, he feels superior to almost everyone. Trump is just one in thousands of elite businessmen like that. I must have known about five or six of them around here but they actually created decent paying jobs for a lot of people over the years.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Please stop with the drugs and terrorists like these are urgent problems and not the paranoid musings of a very uninformed leader okay?

There is not big terrorist and drug problems coming over the border. It simply is not the truth.
Now Im not saying there are none so please do not assume that. But you are being paranoid .... all of you are and its because he has scared you all. This is not a big problem.... it simply is not. I have relatives in New Mexico and in Arizona andi n California and they do not think there is a big problem.

But you middle guys shake in the corn fields .... why?

much of of the coc aine and opiates coming into this country come through Mexico.

Dude thats the thing... these traffickers are capable of building fully submersible submarines in the south American jungle, which can fit over 10 tonnes of product and travel over 3500 kms.

Do you seriously believe that Trump's petty little wall is going to deter people with that kind of determination?

Like maybe they'll just be like "oh well, the games up, there's a wall in the way"... Then just flush there hundreds of millions of dollars worth of product down the toilet.

lol.

So you are saying we should do nothing about these drugs coming into the country?

I'm saying that a wall will not solve, or even put a dint into the flow of illicit drugs coming into the US... As long as there's a demand, then their will always be a supply.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

LOl like you are an expert.You have 0 clue if it will be effective.

Just an uninformed opinion from anther Trump said it so its bad guy.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I was talking about both.

a reply to: rickymouse Please stop with the drugs and terrorists like these are urgent problems and not the paranoid musings of a very uninformed leader okay?

You chose to absorb only what you needed.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thank you.... that is lovely.
I live in a city and seldom hear crickets.... except when trump supporters are faced with the truth...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I honestly could care less if we get a wall or not but Only obvious bias idiots think the wall wouldnt be effective. ..

There is allready walls along the border everywhere. Has been for a long long time. But Trump said lets do it better and more complete and protect our country

And you guys act like there isnt even a border there now WTF? Stop with your TDS for 5 minutes and actually use your brain.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The drugs arent coming across the desert they are coming by plane and by boat. No one is going to risk crossing the desert with the amount of drugs that would be needed to make it worth making the trip in the first place. You are living in the past just like grandpa trump.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Ha ha...
First off not nearly the amount of money. Second Mueller is making progress... The wall well not so much.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

LOl like you are an expert.You have 0 clue if it will be effective.

Just an uninformed opinion from anther Trump said it so its bad guy.

Look at Australia... It's an isolated island 16000 kms away from where the coca plants grown and produced into coke. But nevertheless, anyone can get their hands on some over here if they really want too.

And you think a silly little fence is going to somehow slow down the flow... lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

Ha ha...
First off not nearly the amount of money. Second Mueller is making progress... The wall well not so much.

So you have no problem with the idiots on the left waisting money.
Rhetorical.

Hey but at least Trump is POTUS for 6 more years. And I bet he gets his wall.

Because he loves beating you whiney crybabies into the ground

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join