It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents taking responsibility.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

go fund me is at 18.5 million

moving right along
hahahahhaha

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter

Trump not shutting down the government.

Trump said it's on him

so even when he takes responsibility you push it somewhere else?

i forgot

he can do no wrong

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Obama had one shutdown in 8 years with a divided congress.

Trump said this was the sign of an incredibly weak leader who should take responsibility and step down.

Trump has had three shutdowns in 2 years when he controls Presidency, House, and Senate.

Please Trump supporters, be telling me more about how this is all the Democrats fault.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor but you have to pass the bill to see what's inside it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

but the shutdown is no big deal
people on here say so

they are probably going to get back pay so they should just shut the # up and take this vacation.

i mean when they cant pay their rent or their bills right now all they need to do is tell the credit company to chill out.
back pay is a coming

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Unruhestifter

Trump not shutting down the government.

Trump said it's on him

so even when he takes responsibility you push it somewhere else?

i forgot

he can do no wrong

its on Trump

even when he take responsibility, all 1 times his minions still deflect away

hahahahaah

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You didnt happen to have worked at a Georgia vape shop until recently , have you ?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The new year's resolution of everyone in this country should be to stop taking politics so damn seriously.

Politicians are salespeople. They are not idea people. Any small idea that does manage to sprout from their barren brains is bound to be a bad. In which they will eagerly try to sell to you – the voter or consumer - as if it were an elixir for all that ails you. The problem is we, in politics just as we were trained in economic consumerism, keep buying it against all evidence and reason that clearly suggests it is toxic to our well-being.

Real, lasting solutions are going to come from outside of this negative feedback loop and that is where we should be invested and our attention squarely focused. What we are doing now is quite literally the same concept of expecting your local cable provider monopoly to stop ripping you off when you keep subscribing to their service.

The next time you are in a crowded room with everyone shouting over each other to be heard try asking the quiet person in the corner what they think about the particular problem at hand. I can assure you that their answer will be so much more profound and useful than anything you could have plucked from the cacophonous murder of squawking crows.
edit on 1-1-2019 by sooth because: clarity

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Of course the ultimate responsibility lays at the feet of Trump.

But what's funny is that the left criticizes Trump for being a dictator but when he doesn't act like one, he is criticized.

It's a win-win for leftists.

*shrugs*

Oh well.

Trumps policies have yet to have a negative impact on me, my family, my freedoms. So if I had to vote right now, I'd still vote for him.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trumps policies have yet to have a negative impact on me, my family, my freedoms.

He seems to have had a huge impact on your sense of humour though.

... Just saying.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Why do people pretend its the republicans stoppong this?

Having a majority means nothing. They need 10 democratic votes.

Read that "THEY NEED 10 DEMOCRATIC VOTES"

But in this current administration, the Rs and the Ds pretty much refuse to play well with each other. They don't have favors to call in because they haven't done any for anyone. It's kinda like the mudpit here on ATS, everyone stays on their own side of the line and refuses to even consider another point of view, or acknowledge any merit to the "them" who believe differently.

Politics is political. And being political means making compromises- which in this day and age is seen as "selling out" to all the "fundies" and foaming at the mouth supporters (yes thats for both sides.)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And they still think there is a chance of him winning a second term. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His party is in control. The dems are not. The dems are the minority at this moment.
They are his scapegoat but it just makes him sound stupid. The dems the dems the dems.....
Two more days....
Then we will see some changes.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The first trash thread of the new year and nothing
here to see.
Happy New Year anyway!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Too bad they dont have the votes to change anything at the moment and its really trump who is ineffective and impotent.
he should have gotten everything he wanted but be honest he does not have the support of every republican at the capitol. And that is his issue. Not the dems. The dems are just his favorite excuse....
edit on 112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He’s turning out to be as bad, if not worse, than I expected he would. The two things I despise the most in this world is liars and thieves and he is both. a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Very funny... hes got you scared out of your wits doesnt he?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

we have unfilled jobs at the moment. Not unemployment. We can leave the jobs unfilled of course. Thats always good for business.
The immigrants are not taking your job. You're just being paranoid.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

They could just overrule the dems since the dems are the minority party right?
The guys who are in the majority should be getting everything they want just by simple numbers.
But the republicans do not agree with trump either. Its his own party that is holding him back.....
Thats okay.... a few more months and he will be facing the biggest legal problem of his miserable life.
And someone else will be running the country until 2020.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And yet another reason why you are my favorite of the
3 idiots!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join