It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantánamo and the 9-11 Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have been waiting for a news artical to come out about this for sometime and the london guardian finally did a news story about it.

After 9-11 the people inside of both the United State's Government as Well as the U.K. and other people from other intelligence agencys were "rounded up" as possible liablitys because of there knowledge about "pre - 9-11 intelligence" as well as people that were really responceable for the attack's.

This is part of the reason why it has taken the respected government's of the world so long to try to figure out what really happened on 9-11.

Most ats member's would remember about the bush admistration and "john ashcroft" rounding up so called suspected terrorist's right after 9-11 here's what really happened. The bush admistration knew if they didnt limit the liablity there was going to be a good chance people would find out what 9-11 was really about and so to cover up any possible evidence of what happened "intelligence community members" of nearly every different intelligence branch both inside the united states and outside of the united states were rounded up and deported.

It has now come out today that one of the member's that was taken to Guantanmo was a M15 agent that has now spoken to the Guardian.

Here is the story link more on the Guantanmo and 9-11 connection to come later.

Beatings, sex abuse and torture: how MI5 left me to rot in US jail

politics.guardian.co.uk...

Falcon

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Are you reading the same article that you linked to, or are you dislexic?

Nowhere in that article does it say that he was a member of the intelligence community. In fact, it says he was a mechanic and a postman! He converted to Islam in 1999, and went to Pakistan and then Afghanistan. While in American custody, it was reccommended to MI5 that he be recruited as an intelligence source to aid in the War on Terror. MI5 declined to do so, and he was sent to Guantanamo Bay for 3 years.

I'm just confused, and I don't want to come off as rude. It's just that everything you said has nothing to do with this article. I was actually interested in your theories and read the entire article only to find out that it was irrelevant to your contentions.

Its things like this that get crazy conspiracy rumors started. Most of the people who read your posting will probably take it at face value and not even read the article itself. Next thing you know, it will be all over the net that the Americans and Brits are purging their intelligence agencies of people who know about 9/11 in advance!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank's for identifiying yourself

No the story in this case does not mention anything of the sort but I know about the information at cuba to be accurate and information will come out about the facts at a later date. But this post was more directed at something else I already posted on ats that unless you have rats access you dont know about.

Falcon

join