It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What leaked archive do you think would most change our understanding of human civilization in 2019?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Change people in what way? Everyday life, nothing will.
Their way of thinking, I think that humanity has risen and fallen many times over the Earths history. I know something like that would blow many peoples minds.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Q: Which leaked archive?

A: That there is just ONE 'person' here and they have a deep self-hatred running on FOOL!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm gonna' go with...

The disclosure that ET really assassinated JFK then infiltrated the CIA to create the NWO and Fake News so they could turn mankind into a bunch of mindless drones who will mine the vast reserves of Unobtainium which is directly below Area 51 and transport it back to Ork

Look! A shiny object!

Shazbot! May the Force be Long and Prosper!
edit on 1/1/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 1/1/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: Double Conspiracy on ATS!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
PS - isnt it " amazing " that wikki dribbles - has suddenly released another cryptic " message " to get people talking about them - again

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

During the second world war the NAZI's seized many secret archives from many esoteric cult's and orders including the free mason's and other's and while the bulk of this material was probably incorrect, fake, hocus pocus crap a hell of a lot of this material that was seized on behalf of the Ahnenerb would probably rewrite what we think we know about history.

So in contemporary term's if this material or even a fraction of it still exists and is hidden away somewhere then that is the archive I would say would be most problematic for the standard view of history IF it ever turned up and assuming that some quasi nwo group somewhere does not already have it.

But other than that also filled with likely crap, falsehood's and mystical nonsense there are three archives that jump to my mind.

The lost writing's of south american destroyed by the church - it was a necessary if brutal and barbaric act to stamp out belief in human sacrifice but the loss of those document's most likely also caused us to lose vast historical knowledge as well.
It is potential that some of it MAY have made it's way somehow back to the Vatican or to some south american archives somewhere as it was standard procedure for the church to know it's enemy but if no one could read it then it was likely it was just destroyed.

The lost treasures of the great library of Alexandria, while it burned scholars burned to death running into the flame's, many were seen running out there beard's, hair and robes on fire carrying scroll's they were trying to save and perhaps some ended up in secret archives and were hidden among the religious precinct's to hide them from the vengeful Roman's, indeed many claim that some knowledge was saved but how much of that knowledge was genuine and how much just fake, false or hocus pocus.

Even greater loss was the destruction caused by Qin Shi Huang as he wanted to rewrite the history of the nation that came to be named after him, making himself the first emperor for example when in fact it is possible that many previous emperors had already existed ruling over the entirety of the seven kingdom's on previous occasion's.
en.wikipedia.org...

But in today's term's the greatest archives are those held by the secret services of the US, the UK and though much looted after the fall of Soviet Union also Russia and while many of these are more pertinent to recent event's some may go a lot further back such as hidden research into the occult and document's including those pertaining to ancient advanced civilization's seized from the NAZI's at the end of WW2 - but don't underestimate the Vatican archives.

According to some mystic's they believe in a non corporeal archive which they term the Akashic record's but is only something they believe in.

Different to this neo pagan idea are the book's and chronicles of heaven, the book of life for example hold's the name's of those whom are to live - be granted eternal life and separate from this each life is written in a book for judgement which will be opened though the term and image of a book may be merely to translate it into a form a human mind can comprehend and the real form of this archive is probably far more complex, as yet our science and even our quasi mystical quantum branch of our science is still too far away from EVER being able to access this and likely never shall since if such knowledge was available to earthly being's they then could only abuse it in there vein attempt to control there destiny's and the destiny of other's - which is why they shall never be allowed to access such knowledge - information in such a way.

The Watchers - some are known as fallen angel's but others did not abandon there place monitor and record all thing's that happen upon the earth, some regard them as Angelic or Elohim type being's and some even regard them as extra terrestrial's so it is not beyond possible that some alien computer system could have monitored and stored all observation of the earth down to minute detail for countless ages now especially with our world being a living world and that potentially being both quite rare and of sufficient interest to several form's of non terrestrial intelligence, it may even back up and store personality's of people, there memory's and even there consciousness as it is possible that such a civilization may long ago have left it's own corporeal existence behind, perhaps even the human race was a recreation of it's own ancestral form?.

edit on 1-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So you believe it's a distraction.

Fair enough.

Now, distraction from what?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would vote for Vatican files, those files should be open as those have so much of our history in it which is hidden from us. Archives which hide most are those what would have a biggest impact on us, many secrets even Alien ones. What is gibberish and what is true. What all has happened which we have no clue, how all went ...

Those archives are huge, most secured and therefor most important to us to know.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There needs to be a massive data dump before its lost.

Just tell everything you know and let the people come up with their own perspective on the matter.

Also no information will change the reality.

Should humanity gain the power to change reality itself in accordance with individual will that would be helpful.
However such ability comes from knowledge and the proper application of it.
It will take time.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's easy: the internal-only Equifax/Experian/TransUnion marketing segmentation catalog(s).

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The question of what leaked archive do you think would most change our understanding of human civilization?

After careful thought and consideration this is what I would say:

If it was the complete, unedited and unaltered, and verified, it would be the Vatican archive, all of it, including the stuff in the secret archive and the stuff that requires special permission from a sitting pope.

The reason for this, is that the Catholic church has been around for centuries, rising up from the ashes of the Roman Empire, saw the rise and fall of many of the states in Europe, recording it all, including those of the beliefs of the early people in Europe, and in around the world. The meeting notes, the forbidden texts, the books that they actively sought to suppress and worked to keep out of the light, would provide a shock to the entire world. And some truths would come to light that no one would want to admit, or even want put out there.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I second the Vatican or wherever that is now in this thread.

That bunch has decided history already by what was allowed to be repeated in the written language from a certain point forward. Until Martin Luther was able to forge a path out of their control. History is written by the Winners of wars, and can be concealed by the winners.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yea, the Vatican files would be awesome. Many people were asking for it in the replies as well.

I've read once there's a section in the Vatican Library you can only read the specific book you've requested to. Also, only the page/references you're looking for.

This makes more difficult for someone to go there and request some random mega UFO file. Or whatever other secrets they hide in there.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I want any and all archives related to human genetics and the possible sign of modification in our current state from a point in the remote past.

If we could "un-modify" our genes and live for half a milenia while being hyper healthy...that would be great.

That or any information on exotic technologies that were reversed engineered from former earth-bound civilizations. Possibly from a divergent branch of humanity now gone or absorbed by other hominid groups long ago.

They would have possessed hundreds of thousands of years worth of knowledge. Any of their knowledge being released would be great.

edit on 1 1 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
free energy suppressed by oil companies or the likings.

antigravity suppressed by secret space program.

BIS/Federal Reserve banking information

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

no - i dont believe its a " distraction " - please do not project your fantasies on to what i say

try reading it again

wikki-dribbles are craving attention

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yea... Maybe you're not that good in projecting your thoughts into words. I was just replying to what I understood. Got it now, tho.

So you think they're just looking for attention? Interesting.

I think they do a pretty good job in exposing problems would never see the light of the day if not by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join