It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What leaked archive do you think would most change our understanding of human civilization in 2019?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is the last tweet from Wikileaks in 2018.

I find this interesting for two reasons: the timing of the question, and the responses obtained.

Many people wishing the release of Vatican files, Area 51, JFK murder, Deep State actors, CIA archive of media manipulation, 9/11, and many other "conspiracies".

Me thinks the UFO files are the most significant. Discovering life elsewhere in the Universe has a profound meaning for everyone, even those who don't give a jack about the subject. I don't think JFK, 9/11 or the CIA files would change much, since most people would keep their daily business like if nothing ever happened.

Now I want to hear from you guys, what leaked knowledge would change the way our society works?

And y'all may have a Happy New Year full of joy and prosperity!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I don't think JFK, 9/11 or the CIA files would change much, since most people would keep their daily business like if nothing ever happened.

How do you think secret UFO files would be different?

Sorry for answering your question with a question, but it's all I've got. Because when all is said and done, people carry on. Mouths to feed, bills to pay.

edit on 12/31/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It is a mathematical certainty that the universe is teaming with extraterrestrial life. I think the most important thing that could be released would be the Vatican files that would show how they have been negatively manipulating human history for nearly 2000 years.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That depends on what you think the UFO files contains.

Don't you think people would be shocked to find out for real (not theories) where they came from, how we ended up here and probably where we are going after, if going anywhere?

I am a believer of the creationism and/or genetically modified evolution by an advanced species, so the UFO files might have different meanings for us both.

Now what would be a groundbreaking archive to leak for you sir?
edit on 31/12/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Doesn't change my question.

No idea. I don't actually lean that way. Lots of things I'd like to learn. Don't know what it would take to change my life.

edit on 12/31/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I can't speak for all of humanity, and it wouldn't change my understanding of human history, but to hear the unreleased works of Elliott Smith would be rather nice.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Me thinks the UFO files are the most significant. Discovering life elsewhere in the Universe has a profound meaning for everyone, even those who don't give a jack about the subject. I don't think JFK, 9/11 or the CIA files would change much, since most people would keep their daily business like if nothing ever happened.

What would you do if the release was that we have been at war an alien civilization for the last 50 years. And with the help of another alien civilization we have held out, but it is not looking good?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think people on the whole are jaded enough that outside of a few internet forums, no one would care.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Easy,

The Antarctica Files.

Everything from Operation High Jump to current.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Easy.

The Trump/Clinton sex tape.

Now that’s a nice mental image to start the new year with

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Doesn't change my question.

No idea. I don't actually lean that way.

Why ARE you a member here at ATS? What brought you here?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Whoa, that'd be awesome!

Just like a Marvel movie

Speaking in which, I've written a thread about a very famous medium in my country where he stated we have an agreement of 50 years with an alien civilization and the agreement ends in July this year.

Interesting guy, nonetheless. He "called it" back in 1971 the water on moon, the use of plastic organs (3D printer), and also predicted some circumstances of his own death. Haven't been debunked so far... Guess we'll find out soon enough, tho.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't rightly recall what first brought me here.

But I've learned a lot by investigating many claims made here (deny ignorance, doncha know). The roads to knowledge are many and destinations often unknown.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The missing gun camera UFO footage archive would be nice to see - they must have amassed quite the collection by now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if it would 'change our understanding of human civilization' but it's got to be better than anything on British TV over Christmas.

Incidentally there's a good programme here which makes a few interesting points and suggests that Assange is a well positioned (and well handled) intelligence asset.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The Vatican and Smithsonian.

I believe there is much about our past that is known but covered up.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

you REALLY think it will change anything ?????????????

a freaking cardinal testified - ounder oath that he as " unaware " that sodomising small boys was illegal

guess what happened ??????????

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

nothing - we know what " human civilisation " is really like - we just ignore the bits that " bother " us - and get on with our lives

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Now I want to hear from you guys, what leaked knowledge would change the way our society works?

Leaked knowledge that is religious and scientific possibly paranormal/supernatural-spiritually related to past visitation to this planet by nonhuman beings and deities that acted benevolent or malevolent with the ancestors of humanity.

The religious and archeological sensitive finds and hides information of what happened and did it cause humans and other terrestrials to retreat inside the planet cave systems as if using ancient D.U.M.Bs

If such information existed and wouldn't cause a uprise of ignorance out of fear I feel this information would or could change or illuminate society of mankind with objective information of the past.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think some kind of leak will happen this year. Drip feeding the masses enough to get them interested and distracted while something else is going on under their noses.
Not a massive leak, just something small. Little info, leading to internet madness for a few weeks. The media stop talking about it which leads to more conspiracy.

I would love some kind Antarctica leak too. What is really going on there interests me.
edit on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 06:25:16 -0600061912019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I would say a list of the secrets (commercial and military) that China has extracted from the developed world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join