It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "Dark Overlord"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I'm beginning to wonder if Dark Overlord is rather another example of Guccifer or Fancy Bear--a creation meant to deceive.

Desinformation. They have stuff, but its not so much about money or truth, this is done in order to rip open old wounds, decompositioning.

Remember that deleted Air Force tweet on release day?
twitter.com...

Now:
www.pacaf.af.mil...

I think they have stuff and someone is really pissed off.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat I might have something myself that I think is very strange related to 9=11. It is a memo (mass mail) to AeroFW, Aero MAR , Lmaero. This memo was dated Sept 10, 2001 10:54AM from the director of security and emergency services. The memo states that our facility would be the first GOCO government owned/contractor operated facility to be evaluated for an Anti=terrorism Force Protection Vulnerability Assessment. The memo goes on to explain the Force Protection Conditions, NORMAL, ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE, and DELTA. Since we were always being notified about this audit or inspection, nobody thought much about it. Until the next day of course, when the very thing we were being warned could happen, did indeed happen. I have saved that memo all these years. It probably was just a coincidence, but the timimg is a little suspecious.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

There were exercises www.informationclearinghouse.info... but that doesn't mean those who managed them did it. I don't think 911 was a government job.

It could also mean some "deep state" traitors knew about them and decided that if the mujahs are too stupid they could do it themselfes.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: justdust

Thanks for that bit of information. Over the years I have heard similar stories from service members in other locations.

It reminds me of the comments by the Danbury Hospital extending sympathies to the surviving family members at Sandy Hook, 45 minutes before the police received their first call.

Yes, training exercises can be useful in staging certain events.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join