It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "Dark Overlord"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

What? A Politicain in DC is dirty in some way. With family connections?

For WTC CD. It’s a matter there is zero video, audio, seismic, metallurgical evidence of WTC planted pyrotechnics.

With it highly improbable a floor to floor CD system in any of the three buildings wouldn’t stick with obvious clarity.

With it being impossible the supposed split timed and sophisticated CD systems would survive jet impacts and wide spread fires.
edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed sentence

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why do people that have jack always talk about releasing the smoking gun instead of just doing it...makes me think they are full of crap. Just release it if you have it before someone makes you and your information disappear. Assuming there was ever anything to be released in the first place.

Problem: when they do release the truth, people just cannot handle the TRUTH.

Example: Operation Iraqi Freedom: Who said anything about todays modern Iraq ?
In 2003 one of the top leaders of the 200 fallen watchers realized that no matter what the fallen watchers do, the WORD of GOD will never be avoided. So if it is written that there will be a Judgment Day and battle of Armageddon, then no matter what the fallen watchers do, they are all completely screwed. All of their alternate realities will bend towards that final awesome day when Yahushua returns.

Hence Azazel's working buddy rebelled, thus YHWH ordered him to tell the world that one of the top leaders of the 200 fallen watchers had rebelled and returned back to Yahushua. As this fallen watcher had gained FREEDOM from the OLD Iraq - Babylon, Operation Iraqi Freedom told the world elite that he had gained FREEDOM from the Old Iraq. Mortal peasants thought it was todays Iraq, when in actual fact, it was the ancient Iraq.

It is a shame that those stupid clueless mortal US grunts that invaded Iraq never realized that they were not even pawns in the coming war.

So if they speak a load of TRUTH, if their Truth cannot be handled by the peasants, then why bother handing out the Truth in the first place ?
edit on 1-1-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Isnt it a bit late?, its not going to change anything even if they have managed to find something.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You think 7 went down as they say and there's no chance that people brought it down as part of a scam, you believe that to be true..

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

You think 7 went down as they say and there's no chance that people brought it down as part of a scam, you believe that to be true..

It went down as seen on video with zero evidence of CD.

With at least three different completed studies that concluded fire related collapse.

What do you have, vague statements?

Or any proof “Dark Overlord" has evidence to uncover?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I highly doubt that there would be any explosive information that would come out if insurance company documents regarding the attacks.

Strange coincidence, Martin Armstrong also starts talking fun facts...

Volcano under a swamp?

archive.fo...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

It has the potential to prove yet again that the official story is pure fiction, just as the Grand Jury proceedings in the works.

Dark Overlord is likely just trying to get some $ out of their efforts, assuming their claims are true.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: PBL666Dark Overlord is likely just trying to get some $ out of their efforts, assuming their claims are true.

Or Darky is just a fake created by some non US three letter agency and they want you to think its about money.

There is some stuff on Twitter now: twitter.com...

Archive: archive.fo...

edit on 1-1-2019 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The “official narrative” Is more true than those pushing the falsehoods like nukes at the WTC. Shameless truth movement lies and pseudoscience.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

The “official narrative” Is more true than those pushing the falsehoods like nukes at the WTC. Shameless truth movement lies and pseudoscience.

The hologram and nuke stories were hedging attemps.

In the end its easy, "new" economy was broke since 2000 and if all the elites involved would have been jailed for their share in that mess it would have been dead.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
Isnt it a bit late?, its not going to change anything even if they have managed to find something.

Exactly: Nothing changes the Word of YHWH. His Word is paramount. So if God says that evil will rise then so be it. The fallen angels need their time (7 years) to tempt mortals into MORE sin. Then their demise is imminent.

Humans will be tempted with an alien device that will only be accessible via a device in their RIGHT hand or nanites in their forehead hence the Mark of the Beast.

7 billion fools will gladly sell their dead-beat souls in a day.

Oh how Azazel will tempt everyone with a mystical cube that has great powers, yet the output from this cube (device) is always negative via a NOT Gate.

This NOT gate is a triangle and how the elite love triangles (Pi/60) in Radians of course.

Message to the Lucifurians: Some walk a path of Pi/4 and some walk a path of Pi/3 and fall back. Now work in Radians and our damned paths become obvious.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

And there is zero evidence of any planted pyrotechnics. The truth movement is based on numerous lies. Cannot get to the truth through lies.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Threats?

Man # or get off the pot I say.

It's always some sort of clause, never like hey man time to kill the beast. instead, but first I need some exposure.
edit on 1-1-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: greyhat

And there is zero evidence of any planted pyrotechnics. The truth movement is based on numerous lies. Cannot get to the truth through lies.

benthamopen.com...

And no, the chaos of a fire doesnt accidentially produce matches.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the 1944 Normandy invasion was itself coded as operation overlord: en.wikipedia.org...

the ;Dark Overlord; is not a group of 'White Hat' good guys who are interested in sowing goodness & truth

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

i dont know either way so would discount nothing, you have made your mind up

when i really want to know the truth i just look to see who made the most money/power out of the incident.

i wonder about those that take the other side, are they programmed to ridicule that which would harm the little
bubble they live in, or are they working for the other side
the unworthy cretins of the capstone area

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The group released a few files that seem to be legitimate and real. Yet I see nothing from them yet that shows proof of a conspiracy. If they want people to buy this info they need to show something that is newsworthy and groundbreaking. Nobody going to want to buy files and are worthless.
edit on 1-1-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

i dont know either way so would discount nothing, you have made your mind up

Yes, I have made up my mind concerning CD and the truth movement pushing false arguments and pseudoscience. Because I did research.

I read through CD theories, read through thermite “studies” to this day that have never been verified/completed the discovery process, watched debates, read through conspiracy and debunking sites, watch the collapsing buildings on video, read accounts by technical persons that worked the WTC.

There is zero evidence that planted pyrotechnics brought down the WTC buildings. Zero credibility pyrotechnics were planted before the jets hit. It would have been nearly impossible for the supposed CD systems to survive the jet impacts and fire.

Sounds like your the biased one.

If “Dark Overlord” has anything, it has nothing with CD. Unless they are creating an all at hoax for attention. Nobody ever tells lies for attention?
edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the 1944 Normandy invasion was itself coded as operation overlord: en.wikipedia.org...

the ;Dark Overlord; is not a group of 'White Hat' good guys who are interested in sowing goodness & truth

Even US_Stratcom is triggerhappy these days.

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

when i really want to know the truth i just look to see who made the most money/power out of the incident.

And it seems no matter how fanciful, there is a living to be made by people telling right out fantasy conspiracy theories to a target audience.

Is that false?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join