It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s More Probable...Alien Disclosure...Or An Alien “Bug” Wiping Out Humanity?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'd say that an alien bug is more likely. Not likely to happen anytime soon but in the distant future It could.
If alien disclosure is going to happen it would be after a significant event with a lot more witnesses than Phoenix lights.
They don't want to visit anymore?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Alien bug devastating Earth. Aliens arrive to save humans. Aliens then harvest human race. Seems pretty straight forward.

No trusting life forms.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Virus....never will be any disclosure
edit on 1-1-2019 by mysterioustranger because: Delete

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What if a real alien invasion looks something like this?

Perhaps before we realize THEY're here, it will already be too late.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
both are equally improbable, most likely we are never gonna see anything truly alien in your lifetimes

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaghettiHero

"They" just recently visited the Gatwick international airport in the UK. The same situation still applies as the Phoenix lights though. The masses aren't ready yet for the decontructruction of their anthropocentrism. Remember the governor during the Phoenix lights incident. He saw the craft himself. He had the manure scared out of him. He projected onto the masses along with TPTB that they could not handle the truth. He has since then changed his tune.

That funny look on their faces when you try to tell them that "they're" here and have been visitng forever, that's the problem.

The Russian cosmonaut that found alien bacteria in November of 2017on the outside of ISS might agree with my assessment. Its a huge discovery and nothing but crickets. No comment from NASA. They don't like being upstaged.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

This has been disproven with the discovery of the alien light sail called oumuamua that accelerated on its way out of the inner solar system.

It's all good. We can say it but loud now. They have come and gone, probably more than we want to realize

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Going full circle, with humanity wiping out humanity

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I apologise for all the holes in my vessel of exactitude, I was only attempting to light up a proven case where microorganisms were exposed to space and some survived, that was really the whole point of it.

I would need to go dig up the articles to get answers about exactly how the experiment was designed, how many survived, what was the cause of death, and what type of damage was observed, etc. It was a few years back. I vaguely remember it being described as a sort of container that allowed some of them to be shielded from UV and some to be fully exposed I would imagine among the ones who were exposed to UV rays mostly got fried, but amazingly some of them survived. I did not mention if the surviving population went on to reproduce ( I guess that"s a pretty key point) only because I don't remember for sure, but I think some did.

By "sIgnificant " I meant a percentage of the experimental population survived. That any survived at all after hours/days of exposure is incredible. Yes a trip between planets could take hundreds /thousands of years or more, I get that, and conditions to facilitate survival would probably need to be astronomically specific, but again the aim of my post was merely to highlight the fact that we have observed that it is possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
What if a real alien invasion looks something like this?

Perhaps before we realize THEY're here, it will already be too late.

It might! My wife and I were just discussing this after watching a bad alien movie where the “aliens” invaded and the fighting ensued.

I mentioned to her that I find it extremely unlikely that an invasion would go down like that. We chatted about it and ultimately found it plausible that aliens might use chemical/biological weapons depending on what they were trying to accomplish.

If they’re coming here to take our planet, would you want to spend all the resources/destroy a bunch of it to take it or just release a virus that kills off most/all human inhabitants and then easily mop up what’s left?

Freaky!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think many things alien have been extracted from meteorites.

Ever see the Disney UFO documentary

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

If they have the technology to get here anything is possible. But if they intend to exterminate humans before invading that would likely require a lot of reconnaissance work, and ultimately abductions for studies on physiology/anatomy then testing of various methods of extermination etc...

Nah, that'll never happen, oh wait....

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a general problem with the idea of "disclosure" being a real thing because it presupposes that someone has secret and definitive knowledge of aliens that isn't being disclosed.

But what if there is no secret definitive knowledge of aliens for disclosing?

So that leaves me to think that a pandemic from an unknown alien bug is more likely -- but still not very likely.

edit on 1/1/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
hopefully the bug....and soon

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This simulation doesn't allow for them to interfere, others do though.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great thread! No one mentioned the red rain with organisms that did not contain DNA in India.
What is known about the brain eating Amebas and the flesh eating bacteria found in the southern usa waters?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaghettiHero
I'd say that an alien bug is more likely. Not likely to happen anytime soon but in the distant future It could.
If alien disclosure is going to happen it would be after a significant event with a lot more witnesses than Phoenix lights.
They don't want to visit anymore?

If bacteria from extraterrestial source is to come to Earth, it's probability is the same today, tomorrow or thousand years from now.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mendoparanormal

why are you so certain?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some people think the black death was an alien bug. So i dont see why not.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If I had sufficiently advanced technology, I'd probably just skip Earth altogether here.

"Hmm, Earth... Any organism that evolves there will die if they ever go to Jupiter and try to descend...

Hmm... Well, let me setup my new city inside Jupiter, we handle it just fine, way more resources anyway. Beep boop, I'll leave before this star dies."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join